Topic: How come people with jobs are mandated to be kill by clotshots while homeless losers are not?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Anyone know?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because the social contract can be summarised thus: Play the game, live a decent life and contribute to society? FORK OUT, FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

stereo?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Anyone know?

­Whats a "navigation center" :lol: where they place people after the cops have to come?

also dyed hair girl lives in a million dollar apartment??
sounds like she is ready to bag a little too. What a disgrace that city is.

Defund police
\
:winner::insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am a Marxist.

The old (1920s) debate was capitalists earning profit, and making the public eat a lot of cost.  Rockefellers benefits from interstate highways that they don't pay for. 

But here is an example of a capitalist making a short term gain, million dollar condos, and "hey public, do something about that".  I suspect he doesn't seriously think they will, and made a very short term sale, to yeah purple haired women buyers.

Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

Because the scum behind this are the central banking family FILTH, and the O N L Y power they have over people is their need to earn and possess money (sic).  :rolleyes:

Look, even these uneducated northerners figured it out all the way back in 1997. It is now 2022. Why haven't YOU worked it out yet? You're not retarded are you? Well, are you?

/
Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Because the social contract can be summarised thus: Play the game, live a decent life and contribute to society? FORK OUT, FUCK OFF AND DIE.

­
its how demons like it :666:

Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

. said: I am a Marxist.

The old (1920s) debate was capitalists earning profit, and making the public eat a lot of cost.  Rockefellers benefits from interstate highways that they don't pay for. 

But here is an example of a capitalist making a short term gain, million dollar condos, and "hey public, do something about that".  I suspect he doesn't seriously think they will, and made a very short term sale, to yeah purple haired women buyers.

­If you genuinely are a Marxist the I  would genuinely like to punch you in the mouth (947 kgs, measured, verified).

You sub-human excreta :rolleyes:
/
Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am a Marxist.

­
Well :fuckyou: then

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why don't they clot shot the illegal-alien-invader-guest-democrat-voters?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why don't they clot shot the illegal-alien-invader-guest-democrat-voters?

­
 because they will be the new slave class once the davos demons and soros obama have eliminated the global middle class, a poverty so abject they can never strike back against their demon overlords...thats why the homeless and very poor are being left alone..they will be the only slaves a techno future needs

a pure control grid :moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
 because they will be the new slave class once the davos demons and soros obama have eliminated the global middle class, a poverty so abject they can never strike back against their demon overlords...thats why the homeless and very poor are being left alone..they will be the only slaves a techno future needs

a pure control grid :moreyouknow:

­it all makes sense now

Posted by .
Unregistered

Those who can vote D will never be forced.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There is something fundamentally wrong with the upper west coast. Just look at the people who live there, who they interview. These pussies need to be rounded up to work manual labor for a few years, or enlist in the military. And this is coming from someone who votes about 2/3rds D in Texas. Their problem goes far beyond the one dimensional “D or R”.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Society is better off without the useless eaters. Our economy is going to be stronger for decades to come because of the great cleanout that has been happening.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.