Topic: "You have been permanently banned from participating in r/politics. "
Posted by .
Unregistered

Only took me 3 minutes of making fun of covid cultists before I was banned.

:digtbk: :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I also received this  :cookie:

Hi there,

A concerned redditor reached out to us about you.
When you're in the middle of something painful, it may feel like you don't have a lot of options. But whatever you're going through, you deserve help and there are people who are here for you.
Text CHAT to Crisis Text Line at 741741. You'll be connected to a Crisis Counselor from Crisis Text Line, who is there to listen and provide support, no matter what your situation is. It's free, confidential, and available 24/7.

If you'd rather talk to someone over the phone or chat online, there are additional resources and people to talk to. Find Someone Now
If you think you may be depressed or struggling in another way, don't ignore it or brush it aside. Take yourself and your feelings seriously, and reach out to someone.
It may not feel like it, but you have options. There are people available to listen to you, and ways to move forward.
Your fellow redditors care about you and there are people who want to help.
If you think you may have gotten this message in error, report this message.
To stop receiving messages from u/RedditCareResources, reply “STOP” to this message.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't know man. any vax talk and 'ur out its not really a badge of distinction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They should merge that sub with r/retarded

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggers are universally rejected. :lol:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: I don't know man. any vax talk and 'ur out its not really a badge of distinction.

­It's a creepy hive mind that enforces regression to the mean.  I find reddit very disturbing, even little Canadian subreddits that shouldn't be.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I also received this  :cookie:

Hi there,

A concerned redditor reached out to us about you.
When you're in the middle of something painful, it may feel like you don't have a lot of options. But whatever you're going through, you deserve help and there are people who are here for you.
Text CHAT to Crisis Text Line at 741741. You'll be connected to a Crisis Counselor from Crisis Text Line, who is there to listen and provide support, no matter what your situation is. It's free, confidential, and available 24/7.

If you'd rather talk to someone over the phone or chat online, there are additional resources and people to talk to. Find Someone Now
If you think you may be depressed or struggling in another way, don't ignore it or brush it aside. Take yourself and your feelings seriously, and reach out to someone.
It may not feel like it, but you have options. There are people available to listen to you, and ways to move forward.
Your fellow redditors care about you and there are people who want to help.
If you think you may have gotten this message in error, report this message.
To stop receiving messages from u/RedditCareResources, reply “STOP” to this message.

­

typical reddit behavior.  if anyone disagrees with you they report you for "self harm".

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­

typical reddit behavior.  if anyone disagrees with you they report you for "self harm".

­weaponized passive-aggressiveness.  Millenials have a special training academy for that.  :007:

Posted by .
Unregistered

really shows their true colours actually, "if you don't agree with what is happening here there must be something wrong with you"

:sad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said:
­It's a creepy hive mind that enforces regression to the mean.  I find reddit very disturbing, even little Canadian subreddits that shouldn't be.

­/r/ Rush

You know, sometimes I find that I almost prefer Mozart to 2112, depending on my mood, and how many times can you listen to an album any...

RAUS! ONE MORE VORD OUT OF YOU AND IT'S LAMPSHADE TIME! 
\
:klink:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

^ :lol:  Reddit mod weighs in

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: really shows their true colours actually, "if you don't agree with what is happening here there must be something wrong with you"

­
Same phaggots that'd have you committed to a mental asylum for dissenting from party line in the 50s USSR

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: ^ :lol:  Reddit mod weighs in

­
Reddit mods are like 90% trannys and if we remember, Jizzlane Maxwell was the original powermod.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers are universally rejected. :lol:

­
My bagger board embraces their stupidity. Right now they are 50/50 about the Georgia murderers. some have 50000 posts all anger and everything they hate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: really shows their true colours actually, "if you don't agree with what is happening here there must be something wrong with you"

­

This is all fine. Any shitheap subreddit can ban you whenever they want the anti-censorship bagbag fest over at t_eh_donald that would ban any lib on sight or even a milqtoast centrist post was proof of that.

What I don't get it is why OP thinks he accomplished something.

I could get an account banned every 5 seconds at /r/politics. Any kind of vax talk and you're out. Its not hard or braggable and confers no excellence in trolling rather the opposite. What will OPs next major feat in trolling be, 9/11 was an inside job? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­That used to be the communist way.  You would get sent into the psychiatric care system.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Reddit mods are like 90% trannys and if we remember, Jizzlane Maxwell was the original powermod.

­
I've been banned twice. Deleted one account after a 30 day ban.

Half the people there are female libs trolling with some fake hardship story, hoping to get simps to send them money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No bigotry or hate speech!
\
:nigel:

Also, fuck you stupid redneck Trumper, I hope you die!
\
:nigel:  (upvoated 8,000 times)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

This is all fine. Any shitheap subreddit can ban you whenever they want the anti-censorship bagbag fest over at t_eh_donald that would ban any lib on sight or even a milqtoast centrist post was proof of that.

I could get an account banned every 5 seconds at /r/politics. Any kind of vax talk and you're out. Its not hard or braggable and confers no excellence in trolling rather the opposite. What will OPs next major feat in trolling be, 9/11 was an inside job? :lol:

­

Nigga, I wasn't even trolling.   I made 3 posts praising the Supreme Court decision and suddenly the "reply" button disappeared and I had a message that I was banned.

:lol: :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­disagree all you want, just don't be sending links to help lines and such, who the fuck do you think you are... :confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Nigga, I wasn't even trolling.   I made 3 posts praising the Supreme Court decision and suddenly the "reply" button disappeared and I had a message that I was banned.

:lol: :fag:

­

Bagging is a form of trolling son. They know it, you know it and I know it.­ Enjoy your victory lap champ, perhaps your other thread here needs an 8th page of reposted tweets :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Bagging is a form of trolling son. They know it, you know it and I know it.­ Enjoy your victory lap champ, perhaps your other thread here needs an 8th page of reposted tweets :lol:

­are you having a crisis?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­disagree all you want, just don't be sending links to help lines and such, who the fuck do you think you are... :confused:

­

OP is too dumb to see that he was the one being trolled by a smarmy auto-spam.

Even Teapots' spidey sense was tingling and he was riled. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

so what you're saying it's not okay to troll politics but they can troll you by sending a help line link after they ban you?
:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.