Topic: "You're not going to have covid if you get these vaccinations"
Posted by BrandonSaid
Unregistered


'President' Brandon at CNN Town Hall 2021

It's his first and only lie evar!
\
:lib3:


Posted by .
Unregistered


By "not get covid" he actually meant "will probably get covid" plus he had his fingers crossed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: By "not get covid" he actually meant "will probably get covid" plus he had his fingers crossed.

­
FUCK!


Posted by .
Unregistered


FACT CHECK: True.


Posted by .
Unregistered


It should be clear to all and the Queen herself.
Any half ass protection from muh vaccine becomes no ass protection because the vaccine and boosters just wear off.

You can keep taking boosters which has a 100% chance of causing irreparable damage to your body.

After a certain amount of time you rejoin the Unvaxed.

I'd say Welcome Back but you're not welcome back you Maple Street weakass monsters.

What about a hearty GFY instead with a smile you dumbfucks.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
After a certain amount of time you rejoin the Unvaxed.

I'd say Welcome Back but you're not welcome back you Maple Street weakass monsters.

What about a hearty GFY instead with a smile you dumbfucks.

­:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: By "not get covid" he actually meant "will probably get covid" plus he had his fingers crossed.

­https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/government-data-covid-infections-deaths-soar-vaccination/


Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered


Biden is a chinaman in a rubber mask. 
\
Without prejudice


Posted by .
Unregistered


Biden and democrats forced kids to take the "vaccines"
Remember that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Biden is the President, you're stuck at home browsing redboards.
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
After a certain amount of time you rejoin the Unvaxed.

I'd say Welcome Back but you're not welcome back you Maple Street weakass monsters.

What about a hearty GFY instead with a smile you dumbfucks.

­:potd:

­points for TZ reference


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Biden is the President, you're stuck at home browsing redboards.
:emma:

­You're stuck with vaccine proteins that will never leave your body and is damaging your heart and immune system as you type your babble here.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Biden is the President, you're stuck at home browsing redboards.
:emma:

­doubt if he realizes this


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­doubt if he realizes this

­Doesn't matter, January 6 remembers.
:bigkiss:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It should be clear to all and the Queen herself.
Any half ass protection from muh vaccine becomes no ass protection because the vaccine and boosters just wear off.

You can keep taking boosters which has a 100% chance of causing irreparable damage to your body.

After a certain amount of time you rejoin the Unvaxed.

I'd say Welcome Back but you're not welcome back you Maple Street weakass monsters.

What about a hearty GFY instead with a smile you dumbfucks.

­
This guy fucks!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Biden lied and people died but democrats and their drug pushing buddies made tons of cash on a faulty dangerous product that fades away except for side effects.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close