Topic: The Russian army accepts foreign recruits from any nation. What is stopping you baggers?
Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


https://eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering/conditions.htm

It's not like the French Foreign Legion this is just line infantry and the bar is very low.  Even baggers could make the cut.  

Do it.  Live the dream and have the courage of your convictions.  Remember that Quence is Ukranian.

Godspeed tovarich bagovich.  Die well.

:sovietman:


Posted by .
Unregistered


the first 6 months of training are pure torture.  The older guys make you do everything for them and you sleep maybe 4 hours each night.  They also beat you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


They can finally live out their dream of defeating NATO :lol:


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said: They can finally live out their dream of defeating NATO :lol:

­Exactly.  Beautiful and submissive Russian women will then flock to them, unlike American WHORES


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: the first 6 months of training are pure torture.  The older guys make you do everything for them and you sleep maybe 4 hours each night.  They also beat you.

­
There was that famous hazing video of the poor bastards being beaten with big black dildos.

Mind you, big black anything is just another Friday night if you're a bagger. Synergize!


Posted by .a.hen
Unregistered


That prolly only applies to Kazakhs, Cossacks, etc not Canadian cosplayers.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


.a.hen said: That prolly only applies to Kazakhs, Cossacks, etc not Canadian cosplayers.

­Nope, it applies to anyone.  I don't know why anyone outside former USSR would ever want to though and I doubt anyone ever has :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'm Doing My Part!
\
:geny:


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


I'm too old now but had I known this I would gladly fight and die for Mother Russia.  My nation's only borders lie around my heart.

:sovietman:


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP volunteered for transfag story hour at his local library.


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


It's weird that stupid people like this OP would think russia prefers right wing conservatives instead of the socialist and commie leaning leftwing democrats.

And which side got hundreds of millions of dollars from both commie russia AND china in bribes and "donations" ???
Why the democrats of course.


Posted by .
Unregistered


T-34.nli said: I'm too old now but had I known this I would gladly fight and die for Mother Russia.  My nation's only borders lie around my heart.

:sovietman:

­
A Rusky joo. :lol:
The only thing worse is a Polack.
Now I understand your German bashing.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said:
­
A Rusky joo. :lol:
The only thing worse is a Polack.
Now I understand your German bashing.

­:nono:  homo sovieticus

:blackrussian:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It's weird that stupid people like this OP would think russia prefers right wing conservatives instead of the socialist and commie leaning leftwing democrats.

And which side got hundreds of millions of dollars from both commie russia AND china in bribes and "donations" ???
Why the democrats of course.
\
:insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
A Rusky joo. :lol:
The only thing worse is a Polack.
Now I understand your German bashing.

­

Teapots would fight for the Soviet Republic, but never Putin and the Russian "federation" :nono:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: It's weird that stupid people like this OP would think russia prefers right wing conservatives instead of the socialist and commie leaning leftwing democrats.

And which side got hundreds of millions of dollars from both commie russia AND china in bribes and "donations" ???
Why the democrats of course.
\
:insane:


­^^ The crayola and lead paint chewing stupid fuck that can't hold on to anybody can't refute anything so he throws out a lame emote.

Russians just don't give to charity. It is not in their psychological makeup but they gave Hillary 134 million dollars and old STD Bill 500 thousand for a 40 minute talk and a visit to Putin's home afterwards.
Chinese have been caught a few times with bags of cash for democrats.
Google it, e-mote boy.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said:
­

Teapots would fight for the Soviet Republic, but never Putin and the Russian "federation" :nono:

­I have never recognized any Post Soviet government, and neither has the rest of my sleeper cell.  We are making canned soup now.

:gramps:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I tried to join. They said my cock was too big.


Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered


. said: I tried to join. They said my cock was too big.

­That is unfortunate but a TU-95 can only lift so much.


Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered


. said:

­:potd:

That was the most interesting and entertaining thing posted on this SHITHEAP in a very long time :rolleyes:
\
Without prejudice

p.s. He's got a fucking crocodile to keep Ratty company :classiclol:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close