Topic: Oxford University's motto is: "Dominus illuminatio mea". In ENglish, his means:
Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

"I love mouthing Satan's engorged bell-end. I can't fucking get enough of Satan's COCK in my MOUF!  How I love gobbling on Satan's COCK!"

That's why nearly ALL British Prime Ministers are alumni of Oxford University, as well as a lot of presidents and prime ministers from other cunries, such as the USA, India, Pakistan, Japan, Singapore, Canada, Barbados, West Indies, Australia, Trinidad & Tobago, and many more!

They ALL enjoy sucking on Satan's knob.
\
:bean:

Without prejudice

Unregistered

The illuminati is just a conspiracy theory, baggersth, baggersth!
\
:spanky:  :poo:

Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

his means!
\
:win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Without prejudice said: "I love mouthing Satan's engorged bell-end. I can't fucking get enough of Satan's COCK in my MOUF!  How I love gobbling on Satan's COCK!"

That's why nearly ALL British Prime Ministers are alumni of Oxford University, as well as a lot of presidents and prime ministers from other cunries, such as the USA, India, Pakistan, Japan, Singapore, Canada, Barbados, West Indies, Australia, Trinidad & Tobago, and many more!

They ALL enjoy sucking on Satan's knob.
\
:bean:

Without prejudice

­
 the vaccinated masses know nothing about this

Posted by .
Unregistered

purebloods we ride

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: his means!
\
:win:

­Yeah mang, his means...
\
:mexican:

Unregistered

It actually translates to: "The Lord is my light".

However, we all know who their "Lord" (sic) is, right?  

Lucifer, the bringer of light.

Also known as satan.

Oxford University openly advertise the FACT that they are satanists.  And, as stated in layman's language in the first post, they LITERALLY serve satan.

That's good to know if you're contemplating injecting yourself with some experimental substance that may or may not (we can't know, because they don't list the ingredients) something called "luciferase" (sic). :rolleyes:

Cliffs: FUCK Oxford University.  It always was, still is, and always will be, a seat of vatican propaganda.
\
Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

lol @ WP the comprehensive school chav whining about his betters :rolleyes:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.