Topic: 50-year-old former supermodel complaining that nobody notices her anymore.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I hope she doesn’t go to plastic surgery.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Correct. The divorced Orthodontist down the street would be very happy to be with her.  But I doubt he could afford the gas in the yacht she's expecting.

­
:lol: :pipe:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Continue reading

Get unlimited digital access on any device.

Start your free trial
:indeed:

­They want you to sign up for the free trial because you see one article you really want to read, then they just hope you forget about it and they can keep billing you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Some of us, astonishingly, like to have stable long-term relationships.
When you're over 55, you might understand.

­
Maybe if you're the kind of person who's highest goal is posting emoticons on message boards.  Meanwhile, those of us who haven't given up on life realise that being chained to a depreciating asset doesn't provide any fulfilment.

Of course, if you're so poor that you can only afford ONE woman, your outlook is probably different to mine.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: I hope she doesn’t go to plastic surgery.

­Yeah the best looking old people, men or women, are the ones who own it and just go for good looking old person instead of hideous mock pastiche of a 30 year old

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­. Op
Actually, he fucked her over, financially.
Cut her out of his will because she wouldn't be his 24-7 servant.

­In his defense I think he was likely a hothead and used to lashing out and doing strange things to make her feel like a bad slave.

The whole making his lawyer write up a document saying “Paulina abandoned me she gets NOTHING” sounds more like a passing emo temper tantrum and not some long plan to keep her serving him then screwing her over after death. If the emo felt sorry for himself 24/7 and hated her guts to that extent he wouldn’t have had her in his home doting on him.

He probably either forgot all about it, or thought it was just one of his many pissy temper tantrums that was never executed, that his lawyer heard him cut people off 1000 times but nothing ever materialized. He was kind of a dick but probably had some past trauma in his life about being poor and ugly and rejected.

He forgot, then had a terminal illness and his old pissy tantrum was the furthest thing from his mind. On getting news he was sick he obviously speed dialed Paulina to come and take care of him and she did.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at pics of her at 20.
There was never a more beautiful face in the history of humans. He looked like a gargoyle in comparison. Likely drove him mad and singers aren’t stable to start.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­She is being noticed by average dudes, if they are allowed at parties.  May be some corporate exec with a couple mil in the bank account. 

­
What about a mid 40s Trev like me? I have a couple mil in the bank too.
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

she was taking care of him far beyond the extent people living apart usually endeavour

he didn't have a hair on his body

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/23/23/18546190-9292281-Honest_Paulina_pictured_with_her_husband_in_1990_said_Ric_though-a-30_1614124558722.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: she was taking care of him far beyond the extent people living apart usually endeavour

­Beyond what most married people would do.
She met him at 19, probably mentally 11.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Look at pics of her at 20.
There was never a more beautiful face in the history of humans. He looked like a gargoyle in comparison. Likely drove him mad and singers aren’t stable to start.

­

Ocasek had huge connections, panache and gravitas.

Sure, he could have been mistaken for one of the statues on the tops of the buildings but who the hell can say they call up Andy Warhol and get him to paint a picture whenever they want.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who’s gonna drive me home….tonight?
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Savage

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Ocasek had huge connections, panache and gravitas.

Sure, he could have been mistaken for one of the statues on the tops of the buildings but who the hell can say they call up Andy Warhol and get him to paint a picture whenever they want.

­think of the effect on his psyche when he summons Andy Warhol, but Andy can’t take his eyes off the most beautiful creature in the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I would pound her like a screendoor in a hurricane.

­

She spent the last 35 years getting filled with alpha cock.

She doesn't want a lonely trev like you.

You probably have bigger tits than she does.

­

:sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you're friends with P, well then you're friends with me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: She isn't visible to billionaires anymore.

­She is being noticed by average dudes, if they are allowed at parties.  May be some corporate exec with a couple mil in the bank account.  And may be some dentists, doctors, and lawyers.  But not some dude with 50 mill in the bank or in stock and who can have a 23 year old genuinely excited to meet him.

This is the correct answer

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Women of that age used to devote themselves to children and grandchildren, not trying to "feel sexy".

Fuck this rotten world.

­
Yep.

The media has instilled this perception that people over 50 don't deserve dignity or respect unless they're billionaires.

Posted by .dots
Unregistered

. said:
. said: she was taking care of him far beyond the extent people living apart usually endeavour

­Beyond what most married people would do.
She met him at 19, probably mentally 11.

­lucky bastard!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She is so full of shit. There are guys that would eat her crap, they would marry her tomorrow. The high status, rich, good looking to her men, yes, they want nothing to do with her.

­
100% truth.

If I approached her I’m sure she’d walk away. Not that I’d care - tread very lightly with beautiful older women. They are very insecure and prone to explosion like the reddest, overripe strawberries.

I had a couple fuck my brains out, though not this caliber. One was when I was 28 and she was turning 50. She forgot her hotel room key and asked to come into my room. (She didn’t forget it.) She was in her bath robe, and I cheated on my fiancée because fuck it. I will say the woman was a little put off because I licked her ass in the shower though she did do oral and anal because she said her ex husband was always demanding this stuff when she was married and I convinced her that giving me carte blanche was a form of revenge and rebellion.

Come to think of it, the woman I’m talking about is now 65 and remarried! :shudder:

:grams:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­She is being noticed by average dudes, if they are allowed at parties.  May be some corporate exec with a couple mil in the bank account.  And may be some dentists, doctors, and lawyers.  But not some dude with 50 mill in the bank or in stock and who can have a 23 year old genuinely excited to meet him.

­
Larry Ellison has entered the game!

Mitch the accounted and Trev the junior hedge fund executive have exited the game!

Posted by .dots
Unregistered

instead of worrying that 'nobody noties her anymore'
why doesn't she do pro bono work?

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/opinion/hand-angel-charity-vow-help-physically-disabled-people-masturbate/­

handjobs for handicapped

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ... and I convinced her that giving me carte blanche was a form of revenge and rebellion.

It's fucking pathetic how easy women are to manipulate this way... I've taken advantage many times, with a twinge of pity for the poor bastard who sank decades of his life into serving the flighty bitch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.dots said: instead of worrying that 'nobody noties her anymore'
why doesn't she do pro bono work?

https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/opinion/hand-angel-charity-vow-help-physically-disabled-people-masturbate/­

handjobs for handicapped

­

I can't be the only ones who find tard handjob videos extraordinarily interesting.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.