Topic: 50-year-old former supermodel complaining that nobody notices her anymore.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Link is paywalled, so I archived it.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/paulina-porizkova-the-supermodel-who-dared-to-look-her-age-nfhz8c6kn

https://archive.is/g6WuA

“I am now completely invisible,” Porizkova explains. “I walk into a party, I try to flirt with guys and they will just walk away from me mid-sentence to pursue someone 20 years younger. I’m very single, I’m dressed up, I’ve made an effort – nothing.”

:cookie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Serves her right for fucking over Rick ocasek.

She's been bleating for a year or more about it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She isn't visible to billionaires anymore.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I've seen her in a bikini.
She is top .00001% for a woman of her age.
Which means to say she'd be in the bottom quarter of 18-40 year olds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She is so full of shit. There are guys that would eat her crap, they would marry her tomorrow. The high status, rich, good looking to her men, yes, they want nothing to do with her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Crazy old woman

Posted by .
Unregistered

Women of that age used to devote themselves to children and grandchildren, not trying to "feel sexy".

Fuck this rotten world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Another grey puber.

Posted by .
Unregistered

expectation is the mother of disappointment

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She isn't visible to billionaires anymore.

­She is being noticed by average dudes, if they are allowed at parties.  May be some corporate exec with a couple mil in the bank account.  And may be some dentists, doctors, and lawyers.  But not some dude with 50 mill in the bank or in stock and who can have a 23 year old genuinely excited to meet him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would pound her like a screendoor in a hurricane.

Posted by .dot
Unregistered

. said:

­She is being noticed by average dudes, if they are allowed at parties.  May be some corporate exec with a couple mil in the bank account.  And may be some dentists, doctors, and lawyers.  But not some dude with 50 mill in the bank or in stock and who can have a 23 year old genuinely excited to meet him.

genuine? doubt it.

otherwise,  agree

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I would pound her like a screendoor in a hurricane.

­

She spent the last 35 years getting filled with alpha cock.

She doesn't want a lonely trev like you.

You probably have bigger tits than she does.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She is so full of shit. There are guys that would eat her crap, they would marry her tomorrow. The high status, rich, good looking to her men, yes, they want nothing to do with her.

and why should we? :snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Continue reading

Get unlimited digital access on any device.

Start your free trial
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:scheming:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not only her looks, but her attitude by now must be more sour than a bottle of muriatic acid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

what always amazes me when i read these stories is that they never see it coming. i mean, wtf...

Posted by .
Unregistered

She thought it would go on forever.

Just like us grizzled ebiz posters who were serving up the hottest shit on the WWW in our day :sadwave:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­

You probably have bigger tits than she does.

­Ouchie  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Serves her right for fucking over Rick ocasek.  

She's been bleating for a year or more about it.

­
Actually, he fucked her over, financially.
Cut her out of his will because she wouldn't be his 24-7 servant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's hot, but why buy when you can rent?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She's hot, but why buy when you can rent?
\
:trev:

­
Some of us, astonishingly, like to have stable long-term relationships.
When you're over 55, you might understand.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She didn’t get enough cock carousel when young, and didn’t realize she was breathtakingly beautiful beyond goddess stature.

Didn’t know poor thing. Never really looked into a mirror. Stayed the devoted wife to a temperamental emo weirdo for a very very long time, by supermodel standards. Never quite stopped serving him, was dutifully bringing him his morning coffee in bed like a servant in his house like a hispanic slave. She never left, just pissed him off then cowered and served and groveled and worshiped him until the day he died. If she was bringing him a perfect cup of coffee in fine china on that day, she was also bringing him all other forms of physical comfort in his home at his beck and call.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Correct. The divorced Orthodontist down the street would be very happy to be with her.  But I doubt he could afford the gas in the yacht she's expecting.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.