Topic: I got a 519 on the MCAT. How's your job at Walmart?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

519/800 ??

That seems low

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 519/800 ??

That seems low

You know, sometimes it IS better to remain quiet and have everyone think you are a utter fucking moron than to speak up and remove all doubt.

:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pretty chill, not much stuff to stock thanks to the geniuses who elected Joe Biden.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 519/800 ??

That seems low

­Good enough to get me into one of the top five med schools in Grenada, hater.

:digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pretty chill, not much stuff to stock thanks to the geniuses who elected Joe Biden.

­:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

519 will get you in UPENN
Harvard may be out of reach

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: 519 will get you in UPENN
Harvard may be out of reach

­OP would like him some brotherly love, gnomesane?

:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm retired at 49.  Maybe I should get a job at Wal Mart for lulz because I can walk away at any fucking time I feel like.

First Karen walks up, fuck you bitch, and when she says "Get your manager"  I'll just say they don't pay me enough to deal with bitches like that, her genetics show a predisposition to a low IQ, give them the fucking vest, and walk the fuck out.­

I am a legacy student, and my children will be legacy, so we never have to worry about things like MCATs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm retired at 49.  Maybe I should get a job at Wal Mart for lulz because I can walk away at any fucking time I feel like.

First Karen walks up, fuck you bitch, and when she says "Get your manager"  I'll just say they don't pay me enough to deal with bitches like that, her genetics show a predisposition to a low IQ, give them the fucking vest, and walk the fuck out.­

I am a legacy student, and my children will be legacy, so we never have to worry about things like MCATs.

­Yuo sure knoa how to dream big.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.