Topic: Could Coronavirus mutate into SUPER ‘Rona? Super contagious and DEADLY?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I just need to know so I can stock up on fertile women to repopulate the Earth with my progeny.
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I sure hope so.   70 million dead baggers would be kinda cool.

Posted by .
Unregistered

10%-25% kill rate would be ideal especially if its mostly boomers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It’s War of the Worlds. Except this time WE are the martians.

:pwned:
\
:marspeople:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I sure hope so.   70 million dead baggers would be kinda cool.

­
Baggers abrigado have skills and knowledge to survive, unlike you hothouse flowers. See you on the other side.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Baggers abrigado have skills and knowledge to survive, unlike you hothouse flowers. See you on the other side.

­
Skills don’t mean Jack shit if you can’t breathe!

WHEEEZE! Faggers (cough!) owned!
\
:rascal:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Viruses mutate to become more transmissable and less deadly for their own survival. It's why Omicron was bullshit, yet the government and media have already committed to spreading fear.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­
Shooting and drugging won’t cut it. You need scientists and doctors :lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
Shooting and drugging won’t cut it. You need scientists and doctors :lmao:

­
Doctors nowadays are worthless pill pushers and yes men. We have enough worthwhile doctors and nurses .

Posted by TV Doctor
Unregistered

The vaccine has destroyed some free antibodies that just roam on patrol. 
They are not customized antibodies made for a specific infection but provide initial defense throughout the body.

In all probability this contributes to heart damage by stopping the caretaker antibodies. The body 
has to defend what should have been stopped quickly or nipped in the bud.

Vaccinated people will be more susceptible to future variants because of this.
It will be debilitating.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Viruses mutate to become more transmissable and less deadly for their own survival. It's why Omicron was bullshit, yet the government and media have already committed to spreading fear.

­:goldstar:

wish somebody would just own up to the hype.

maybe biden can speak to the nation about how we need that kind of fear manipulation, because we are too stupid to be trusted with our own health decisions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Omicron is supposed to be mild but hospitals are filling up?
The scary infection numbers mean nothing if 90% or more had no idea or such mild symptoms.

I think we should do like in some countries still and cane reporters and media management and owners while they're naked and in public.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And drug companies too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:marspeople: :insane: :chainsaw:
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Viruses mutate to become more transmissable and less deadly for their own survival. It's why Omicron was bullshit, yet the government and media have already committed to spreading fear.

­
Viruses mutate for their own survival but become more transmissable and more deadly.

So yeah, it can morph into a super form if there are enough hosts without immunity.

This is why people should mask and vax. To control the spread of it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It will continuously mutate for years. Maybe 100 years. It has mutated 10000 times already. The ones we hear about, delta and omicron, are the ones that stuck and got traction. There are 100 million mutations to go.
How many exact forms does a Rubik's Cube have? That's this virus. By an analogy, the mutations that have stuck are like a Rubik's Cube mutation that randomly mutated to form one side of solid color. 
Imagine what happens when by analogy the virus mutates to have two solid color sides. Or three. Or four.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Viruses mutate for their own survival but become more transmissable and more deadly.  

So yeah, it can morph into a super form if there are enough hosts without immunity.

This is why people should mask and vax.  To control the spread of it.

­
Is this a parody?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The VAX does not give immunity and does not prevent infection or slow transmission. It only helps fight off the infection, a little, and first generation vaccines are less effective with mutated virus types.
The virus will continually mutate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Viruses go away for their own survival!
\
:winner::lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This was predicted by Hollywood.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
:thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

bmup

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Viruses become less deadly, so they can be destroyed by immune systems? 

Someone has been listening to AM radio stupidity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

This is why people should mask and vax.  To control the spread of it.

­Lol, that is simply not true.

99.999999999% of all viruses mutates to a milder form. Anything else gets the virus a Darwin Award by it dying out too with it killing its host.
All life (forget debate if viruses are really alive) basic programming is survival and continuation.

The notable exception to milder mutation was the Spanish Flu.
 I always wonder if all the carnage and dead bodies from WW1 had something to do with it. Though bacterial infections would have been dominant you can see how such pestilence could contribute to a viral infection mutating dangerously.

High probability.

1. Original strain was mutated by the leaky "vaccine" causing Delta.
 Huge drug trials started in March 2020 and delta was found many months later. Just because first discovered in India means nothing to a virulent virus today.

2.Later after alpha and delta - Omicron which is milder was a natural milder mutation.
Unvaxed really have a much easier and milder infection than the vaccinated.
Talk to a nurse or doctor.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.