Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We don't have any idea what Long Covid looks like. It is a disease that does severe damage to the interbrachial passageways, blood vessels, the heart, and the brain, damage that often occurs without much in the way of symptoms. My anticipation is that you are going to see a significantly increased mortality due to heart attacks and heart failure, strokes, pulmonary impairment, and perhaps increased myeloma.”
\
:rant:

­Not a bio-weapon then?  Not a U.N. sponsored action to depopulate?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Not a bio-weapon then?  Not a U.N. sponsored action to depopulate?

­
:winner:
/
We don't know but we should shape public policy around my guess

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'd be on their side if the vaccine was actually tested and worked.

­
And that is why women should be stripped of the vote.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“EVERYONE in Wa DC should ber required to wear a mask. If they don't, they can't be in the city. That will take care of the repukes in Congress. Boebert and MTG and I think Cawthorn are piling up fines for not wearing a mask. If they throw a fit and won't leave, send in troops.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

{the fine liberal below first wrote out names of republicans she hopes get put on a ventilator and die. Another fellow lib said making a death list was just going too far. The OP
wrote this below in his/her defense of searing hatred and sadism}

“I save my compassion for liberals,progressives. Kids ,black,brown,gblt,women,
Journalists who have the courage to speak truth to power,native americans,all animals especially cats,they are my heart, people who are not bullies,the rare good cop, disenfranchised people,the poor. But for republicans and others listed below and in my other reply ,I shed no tears over thier misfortune. Some people deserve to be cared about because they are not toxic violent selfish bullies. You cant love away narcissism,sociopathy or authoritarianism. These people ruin everything they touch. I hate some people for very good reasons,to lie about it and say I care about them would be a hypocritical crazy making Self destructive thing. Everyone deals with this different ways.
And your way might be good for you and people like you. Its not healthy for others who have lived through awful abuse,I refuse to love which causes my misery and destroys my life and my country.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“They were extended our compassion and threw it aside. Don't cast pearls before swine, or conservatives. If they want to rejoin humanity the first steps are get vaccinated, mask up, and apologize.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “They were extended our compassion and threw it aside. Don't cast pearls before swine, or conservatives. If they want to rejoin humanity the first steps are get vaccinated, mask up, and apologize.”
\

­
:hmmm:

I have a counter-offer.

1) FUCK OFF
2) DIE

Posted by .
Unregistered

He seems nice

“It actually brings joy to my heart when these dumb ass fools get hit, and hit hard with the Covid. Shame on me! Such a sad little man I am. After all, these idiots are being thinned out of the masses, and I have zero remorse with being happy to hear they are no longer above ground....especially those idiots who PROFESS their stupidity and convince their dim witted followers to take their insane advice.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Only thing I can think for this obscene stupidity is a disrespect for science.
Since one of only two political parties in America is anti-science tho, and the mass media carefully avoids mention of that, I have some clue why.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Do these freaking people want to get COVID? There's a state mandate directing everyone to wear a mask in public places. There are big signs outside all entrances, but so many people are just ignoring them, and employees don't say a word to them. I give up. I used to confront these maskholes, but not any more. I wear 3M NIOSH N95 masks all the time when in public. To hell with them. I hope they all get long COVID, and the belligerent Trump-humpers die.“
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“These people choose to gather indoors real close with other like-minded unvaccinated unmasked conservatives to share COVID with each other. And we'll have fewer of them by next election. My sympathies are only for innocent bystanders they take down with them.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “There's no number. It's like money - there's never going to be enough pain to satisfy them. Never!”
\

­is this about a netflix original

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: “They were extended our compassion and threw it aside. Don't cast pearls before swine, or conservatives. If they want to rejoin humanity the first steps are get vaccinated, mask up, and apologize.”
\

­
:hmmm:

I have a counter-offer.

1) FUCK OFF
2) DIE

­:rofl: :potd: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Only thing I can think for this obscene stupidity is a disrespect for science.
Since one of only two political parties in America is anti-science tho, and the mass media carefully avoids mention of that, I have some clue why.”
\

­Let me guess. The party that believes a woman can have a penis is NOT the anti-science party.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:a2m:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Salty bump

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Knowing how many of my neighbors and community are trying to kill me is almost more than I can bear.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Let me guess. The party that believes a woman can have a penis is NOT the anti-science party.

­
HOW DARE YUO :cry:
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Knowing how many of my neighbors and community are trying to kill me is almost more than I can bear.”
\

­maybe it's you?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thomas could go work 3 weeks straight in a covid wing and walk out healthy AF and they would still whine. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Thomas could go work 3 weeks straight in a covid wing and walk out healthy AF and they would still whine. :lol:

­Nothing makes them more furious than seeing unvaccinated finally getting Covid and recovering in 2 days :lol:

They are livid

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Thomas could go work 3 weeks straight in a covid wing and walk out healthy AF and they would still whine. :lol:

­Nothing makes them more furious than seeing unvaccinated finally getting Covid and recovering in 2 days :lol:

They are livid

And all the omicron cases are proving to those who test positive what a nothing burger it’s turned out for healthy people with no comorbities. 

I agree that if you are genetic failure with medical issues you should be locked up away from the rest of us.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “We needed the entire planet to be vaccinated to prevent mutations and keep us all working at our jobs, making goods, distributing goods, etc. The inflation we have today... direct result of NOT vaccinating the world in the Spring of 2021 (almost a year ago). Lack of workers means lack of goods, lack of goods being produced results in higher prices for those goods... i.e. inflation.”
\

Until everyone else is jabbed, I will selflessly give the doses meant for me to South Africans. 
I fucking care!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Salty bump

­:lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.