Posted by .
Unregistered

*thing

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Suffer libtards.

Suffer.

­

We already shut down the economy for 2 years and stole the election from your messiah.

Enjoy your little victory. You guys need something to cling to after getting assessed lately. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
We already shut down the economy for 2 years and stole the election from your messiah.

Enjoy your little victory. You guys need something to cling to after getting assessed lately. :lol:

­Cut off the nose to spite the face? :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In the pre-internet days old grouchy shut-in people would watch Regis & Kathy Lee every morning then Price is Right, yelling out advice to contestants. They would get 1 fat daily newspaper and spend the rest of the day reading every single section whether they liked it or not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fread really burns fagga ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wait until their damaged immune systems and heart problems kick in.

They still think this is a vaccine like they grew up with.
Those shots were gene therapy treatments NOT a vaccine.

A shitty dangerous drug by any other name is still a shitty dangerous drug.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “I believe that many of them would like to see
every single person who is a member of The Democratic Party...dead. I believe many of them are clinical psychopaths and sociopaths.
I believe that most of them are weak and afraid, and cannot function as independent and moral thinkers.”

:rofl:

­
Strong, the projection is
\
:yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: “I believe that many of them would like to see
every single person who is a member of The Democratic Party...dead. I believe many of them are clinical psychopaths and sociopaths.
I believe that most of them are weak and afraid, and cannot function as independent and moral thinkers.”

:rofl:

­
Strong, the projection is
\
:yoda:

­Let's just say we wouldn't be all that upset.

A leftwing liberal loser says the other side can't think independently or morally right?

Bwahahahahahaha

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “To those people who support "blue lives"...
...but are fine towing an anti-science agenda that's burning out health workers and giving them PTSD: do we need to have nurses shooting people of color in the back before you'll also show them some compassion? Get the damn shot!”
\
:rant:

Someone who believes a woman can have a penis then complains about an anti-science agenda is rich.

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

The common thread in all these hysterical rants is the idea that the unvaxxed have somehow put the vaxxed at risk.

Its almost as if they all subconsciously acknowledge that the thing they took doesnt work.

Posted by White.californian
Unregistered

. said:
­Let's just say we wouldn't be all that upset.

A leftwing liberal loser says the other side can't think independently or morally right?

Bwahahahahahaha
­

Trust the science!
\
:lib:

The government is an honest entity
\
:lib2:

It’s conspiracy theorist bullshit to think the media would lie to push an agenda
\
:lib3:

Right wingers are Nazis
\
:libduet:

The other side doesn’t have any independent thoughts
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

KM.as.a.dot said: The common thread in all these hysterical rants is the idea that the unvaxxed have somehow put the vaxxed at risk.

Its almost as if they all subconsciously acknowledge that the thing they took doesnt work.

­
Ok not only are comments like this anti-science, but they’re gas lighting me
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bump

Posted by .
Unregistered

“This is the hill they chose to die on. I have zero. Actually minus zero sympathy for covidiots. I know it seems extremely in poor taste to not care or to mock the idiots dying. I'm gonna say. Go and die quicker. You know why? Because these morons are siphoning care that people with real dire illnesses need. Call me a horrible person, a unsympathetic bitch. I have no shits and will continue to cheer on Darwin to do his work. If they wanna own the libs. Please please own me over and over. I'll be enjoying life while they become a maggots next dinner.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Seething at healthy unvaxxed and recovered with natural immunity.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Healthcare resources are finite. So is the patience of providers. Many of which have been in harms way since the pandemic began. So, no, I have no patience or sympathy for those who intentionally risk their own lives and more importantly, the lives of those around them. We're a highly cooperative species. It's better for all of us if the intentionally uncooperative weed themselves out. Triage them to the curb. Save resources for those who aren't recklessly trying to kill others.“
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

They aren’t moving on :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “. I'll be enjoying life while they become a maggots next dinner.”
\

­
Sounds like she's a regular fountain of joy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We don't have any idea what Long Covid looks like. It is a disease that does severe damage to the interbrachial passageways, blood vessels, the heart, and the brain, damage that often occurs without much in the way of symptoms. My anticipation is that you are going to see a significantly increased mortality due to heart attacks and heart failure, strokes, pulmonary impairment, and perhaps increased myeloma.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Politically (and yes, this is callous to say it, but I'm going to), I think this means that by 2024, there will be far fewer (maybe 20% fewer) anti-vaxxers (who are mostly very conservative or libertarian) surviving than there will be those who are vaccinated.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“So let's roll them off the hill and into the ditch. Can't come up with a better thing to do with a hill littered with bags of rotting meat.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Incinerate them. No taking up perfectly good land to inter their disease ridden bodies. No wait, changing my mind - more Covidiots will attend their visitation and funeral. Can't pass up an opportunity to rid society of more of their ilk.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­

Yet you suffered during Trump's reign, screeching like insane humanoids you are.

Now you continue to suffer under Biden's watch after "stealing" the election and "shutting down" the economy.

Suffer libtard.

Suffer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does the fact they're demonstrably completely wrong not detain these cunts for even a moment?

Posted by .
Unregistered

It seems the libs will get a taste of what they wish on others.
Everyday and everywhere the number of vaxed getting covid keeps going up while the numbers of unvaxed keeps going down.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.