Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered

“Republicans see the uncontrolled spread of disease and guns as positive policy. Somewhere in their calculations they see the possibility of killing off people who disagree with their position as a legitimate form of governance. They have nothing to offer Americans other than death, and poverty for those left behind by the dead. No policy that they promote has any benefit for the majority of Americans. Now with a corrupt SCOTUS in their pocket they have freedom to trample the corpse of democracy they have created.”
\
:rant:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I believe that many of them would like to see
every single person who is a member of The Democratic Party...dead. I believe many of them are clinical psychopaths and sociopaths.
I believe that most of them are weak and afraid, and cannot function as independent and moral thinkers.”

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are so disconnected from reality it is hilarious.

No logic from them.
Vax doesnt prevent you from being contagious
It has a Super high failure rate.
The "only intended to make you less sick" was after the claim you wouldnt get infected at all.
Real vax have very low failure rate.
It wears off.
Heart damage and embolisms and immune system damage.
Made for 2019 strain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They are so disconnected from reality it is hilarious.

No logic from them.
The "only intended to make you less sick" was after the claim you wouldnt get infected at all.
It wears off.
Made for 2019 strain.

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'd be on their side if the vaccine was actually tested and worked.

­
Side effects. Don’t forget the side effects. :smile:

https://odysee.com/@ZeeZ:1/AthletesCollapse:3

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They are so disconnected from reality it is hilarious.

No logic from them.
It wears off.
Made for 2019 strain.

­

Probably killed Betty White.

Definitely killed Bob Saget­.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“It's mostly there own people dropping dead!”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“It does not matter to them how many die or get sick because they have made the planned spread of C-19* as the keystone of the party's plans to keep power”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes the Democratic party is the worker's party, alright.  You know, workers like Zuckerberg.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The fact that there is this many IDIOTS who think it was bad decision is quite disturbing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“We are totally expendable. They will kill as many of us as they want. They are not just refusing to stop the deaths. They actively encourage it.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“There's no number. It's like money - there's never going to be enough pain to satisfy them. Never!”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Everything is NOT CORRUPTED. PROOF: JOE BIDEN'S ELECTION. That is proof that Everything is ...NOT CORRUPTED!”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Can you hear the shovels as they turn the soil?
Or does your sunny optimistic whistling drown out the gravediggers’ toiling?”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The fact that there is this many IDIOTS who think it was bad decision is quite disturbing.

­There are not as many as you might think. They are just more vocal like trannies getting called a man and being loud and bitchy about it, lol.

Millions and millions didn't go back for the second shot and over a 100 million are saying I don't know about getting any boosters and haven't yet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This right wing stealing our democracy scares the shit out of me.
“I tend to expect the worse and hope for the best. These RWNJ's are just itching to start shooting..My bet is they are gonna mount a false flag operation to justify their actions.. Think Hitler and Poland, LBJ and the Tonkin gulf affair, .. I'm just curious how many of these assholes are willing to DIE for tRump?”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

They are hysterical bitches.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“To those people who support "blue lives"...
...but are fine towing an anti-science agenda that's burning out health workers and giving them PTSD: do we need to have nurses shooting people of color in the back before you'll also show them some compassion? Get the damn shot!”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Is this the way it ends? Is this how nations die? I don't know; but I don't see a rosy future at the present time.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Our side lets the lies, misinformation and conspiracy fester. We don't seem to have a strategy to at least try to convince people of basic facts or to make the case that they have been misinformed. It has been said a million times, but we take a butter knife to a gunfight.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“What I do dwell on, however, is the fact that I had no idea that approximately 30% of my fellow Americans were so fucked in the head. People I know and talk to have lost their fucking minds. I view them as weak and feeble minded. We have too many dumb fucks in this country who cannot function”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The pandemic was just extended indefinitely by SCOTUS...and the blame for the pandemic will be on Joe Biden in the '22 campaign instead on the orange toad who bungled the nation's response from the jump, thus highly endangering our Congressional majorities even more.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“We needed the entire planet to be vaccinated to prevent mutations and keep us all working at our jobs, making goods, distributing goods, etc. The inflation we have today... direct result of NOT vaccinating the world in the Spring of 2021 (almost a year ago). Lack of workers means lack of goods, lack of goods being produced results in higher prices for those goods... i.e. inflation.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The people who are anti-vaccine are dug in and won't turn now. Unless people from their local communities whom they trust somehow do the outreach and convince them. We need to put our efforts into persuasion and combatting mis-info. I wish we had done that from the beginning.
I'm angry enough to take pleasure in big mouths getting shut down. I'm angry enough to take pleasure in shitheels getting fired. I'm angry enough to take pleasure in Djokovic getting kicked out of Australia.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

-enuf salt for now, I figured the SCOTUS think would be memory holed by now and never existed, all threads removed and moved on x 169 to their next drama more to their liking.

Hard to believe DU is letting this go on and letting the public read comments without needing an account.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.