Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: What will their comments be when the vaxed start having medical issues?

­I don’t think they can handle that. They live and breathe to see unvaxxed suffer and die.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­I don’t think they can handle that. They live and breathe to see unvaxxed suffer and die.

­
At least they will be dead from side affects before they die of disappointment


Posted by .
Unregistered


That’s enuf salt for now :wave:
G’night


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: These people are insane.

­
and these people teach your kids, pass your laws and report the news.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: These people are insane.

­
and these people teach your kids, pass your laws and report the news.

­:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It helps once in a while to read and really see their pattern of thinking and hate and absolute cruelty. In a state of hysteria and psychosis that truth and reason can’t help. When you start feeling sorry for them because they have been misled by authority figures, go back to a thread showing their true colors.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­I don’t think they can handle that. They live and breathe to see unvaxxed suffer and die.

­
They’ll happily ignore.

We’re talking about people whose logic is I want to stop racism by voting for a guy who supported Jim Crow.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It helps once in a while to read and really see their pattern of thinking and hate and absolute cruelty. In a state of hysteria and psychosis that truth and reason can’t help. When you start feeling sorry for them because they have been misled by authority figures, go back to a thread showing their true colors.

­
This. 

Don't get tied up in their stupidity, that is to give them a pass - they're also evil.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Yay inflation!
\
:cheerleader:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Yay inflation!
\
:pedobait:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Skrittles
:bidenhands:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
This. 

Don't get tied up in their stupidity, that is to give them a pass - they're also evil.

­there really is no middle ground, is there?

A neutral position to agree to disagree doesn’t seem to exist. The only choice is to not discuss it at all, but remember how they are thinking about you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
This. 

Don't get tied up in their stupidity, that is to give them a pass - they're also evil.

­it would suck hard to be in the hospital - for whatever reason - stuck with a nurse or a whole floor of nurses who loathe your existence and would gladly let you suffer more than necessary as fair punishment for GOP sins.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­there really is no middle ground, is there?

A neutral position to agree to disagree doesn’t seem to exist. The only choice is to not discuss it at all, but remember how they are thinking about you.

­
Live and let die. Carrying around pictures of chairman Mao, count me out.

Pretty amazing to think Paul McCartney would be a right winger in this day and age.


Posted by .
Unregistered


reddit seems to be actively ignoring this news.  nothing on the popular page since the decision hit.  I'm sure some of the subreddits have it up and are as salty as twitter.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'm a construction superintendent for the largest healthcare consortium in the US. My projects include hospital, MOB and clinic buildouts, retrofits and remodels. Rather than getting vaccinated, I was testing every 72 hours. They stopped accepting the tests recently  and I was barred from the premises.  I'm happy to receive this news, but I'm still going to be affected by the mandate for HCWs.
Based on the marching orders that the WEF is sending to political leaders around the world, I believe that the "Covid Pandemic" will be "over" in about a year. I can hold out until then, but I feel like they're going to mandate the vaccine for HCWs in perpetuity. I've been working in the healthcare space for nearly 20 years. The work is highly specialized, and my experience has always been in high demand, but I'm going to have to move on, it seems.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: What will their comments be when the vaxed start having medical issues?

­I don’t think they can handle that. They live and breathe to see unvaxxed suffer and die.

­They won't have a choice :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: reddit seems to be actively ignoring this news.  nothing on the popular page since the decision hit.  I'm sure some of the subreddits have it up and are as salty as twitter.

­lol OF COURSE they are. Amplify ANYTHING they view as a win, ignore ANYTHING that goes against the narrative. Textbook Marxisim. :shrug:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Bump


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: “it would make me want to quit my job so i wasn't around the major spreaders”
\
:rant:

­”would make me want to quit”
They are speculating as if they had a job


Posted by .
Unregistered


“It's not a huge blow to Biden's vaccine mandate.
It’s a huge blow for public health. It is allowing politics to kill untold numbers of people for political gain. It doesn’t get any worse.”
\
:rant:


Posted by .
Unregistered


“the absolute hypocrisy of John Roberts and that court of malcontents on the right, of them basically saying FUCK YOU to public safety, OSHA and them playing doctor yet again.....and playing GOD yet again.”
\
:rant:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: “Nothing like letting the lawyers make medical decisions.”
\
:rant:

­:lol:

That's rich.

­The poster is 11.


Posted by .
Unregistered


“How many dead Americans will be sufficient to satisfy republicans? Freedom to shoot anyone for any reason, freedom to infect anyone at any time; hallmarks of republican policy.”
\
:rant:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:facepalm:

social media hysteria contest
i wonder if anyone cut loose and said "we need to KILL the baggers for not wanting the vaccine" probably would get thousands of likes in california



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close