Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered

“Those people need to be isolated and put to the side so the rest of us can go on with life and science.
Someone's convinced them they're right about the vaccine and they have a vested interest in not taking it, let them have at it.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and let the antivax crowd get sick and die off.“
\
:rant:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“2,231 Americans killed today by germ warfare purposely spread by U.S. GOP party. That should be the daily headline regarding Covid in every U.S. media source”
\

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

. said: “Someone's convinced them they're right about the vaccine and they have a vested interest in not taking it, let them have at it."
\

­
The irony that anybody with an IQ over 75 could see.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“This whole world is upside down. I'm quickly losing it big time.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

What will their comments be when the vaxed start having medical issues?

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Unvaccinated are twenty times as likely to die of Covid than vaccinated. But if they die -- they die. As Bob Dylan once said, "I used to care, but things have changed."
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What will their comments be when the vaxed start having medical issues?

­Duh. It’s SCOTUS fault.

Posted by Heterosexual Hal
Unregistered

­

They’ve all ready convinced themselves that covid is causing all of the medical issues, not the vaccine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“That's the silver lining. This will continue to reduce the number of GOP voters”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The right wing takeover via the courts is in full bloom. We are in for a world of hurt in this country. This highly partisan and political cabal of conservative judges are going to turn back the clock on established legal precedents with impunity. We are screwed.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The cussing I am doing right now would scorch earth.
Edit to add: Even though I knew how this would all end.
Still makes me mad to see such epic betrayal and harm to our country and humanity.”
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“1 million cases a day, 2000 dead a day: just another normal day in deathcult land”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The fucking GOP is the reason we are still in this pandemic. THEY are the ones openly fighting mask and vaccine mandates--to the point where they are fighting at the Supreme Court over it. They are the ones who politicized them, and are promulgating the vaccine conspiracies that are keeping their moronic cult getting vaccinated. COVID is "rampaging" because of THEM. We would have been through this by now, but for these goddamned plague rats, who are creating one variant after another.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“As I finished check out at a store, this morning, the clerk sneezed - said she didn't feel well

Great. She was masked. I was masked and at least 5 feet from her. She sneezed downwards and into her arm. I'm also triple vaxxed so I'm not going to panic. Maybe worry, a little, but not panic. And I've been sneezing up a storm because of allergies so it might be a tad difficult for anything to take hold in my nasal passages, anyway. At least that's my theory.

All because I saw canned cat and kitten food was in stock so I rushed up to buy some before the stock ran out, again. I was down to my last can for the ferals.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I'm quarantining because during my weekly trip to Kroger, as I rounded an aisle, an employee just a few feet from me lifted her mask and started coughing up a lung. I know she didn’t see me but still..

I hurried past her just to look up and see the unmasked Coca-Cola vendor right in front of me, also coughing.

Yes I’m vaxxed and boostered, and yes, I was wearing an N95, but that was a little too close to comfort, so I’m playing it safe.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Omicron has miles to go before she sleeps.
And, I can tell you from experience…she ain’t playing. Lots and lots of unvaccinated morans need infecting.”
\
:mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “This whole world is upside down. I'm quickly losing it big time.”
\

­This decision strikes at the heart of the libs.  They see themselves as better - better educated, better informed, more caring, more humane and their enemies as the uneducated, unwashed masses.  To be wrong, to be prevented from doing what they want to do enrages themselves.

(I am a biomed engineer, former EMT, and part owner of a healthcare consulting firm hired by big corps, got vaxxed because to me the slight benefit outweighs the risks.  To even politely mention in a crowd of liberal arts majors, that the situation is complex and people ought to be allowed to make their own decisions gets you called stupid, uneducated moron.  You majored in Classic Lit and think you know viruses? )

Posted by .
Unregistered

Those people are sick in the head and disconnected from reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “When it's common knowledge that Republicans "stole" seats to gain the majority...I mean, "stealing" is still illegal, right?”
\

­Not in California! If the value is under $950.
:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Omicron has miles to go before she sleeps.
And, I can tell you from experience…she ain’t playing. Lots and lots of unvaccinated morans need infecting.”
\
:mad:

­So this idiot was vaxed and still caught covid and it was bad and he or she still believes in the vaccine and thinks others should be forced to get it too.

Boot to the head.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “1 million cases a day, 2000 dead a day: just another normal day in deathcult land”
\

­Wow. Never had numbers that bad with Trump.

Biden failed! Big time. Even said the feds can’t do shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Trump pushed it out with Operation Warp Speed! Too fast!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: “Well humanity had a good run.”
\

­Wait...a cold will end us?

­that 99.997% survival rate doomed mankind

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “I've read that Lots of minorities refuse to get vaccinated. This will make repukes extremely happy to see dead blacks and Hispanics scattered across the streets.“
\

­that’s just a win-win situation where not forcing anyone brings death and destruction

but only in my dreams, since they ain’t dying that fast

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Besides being drama queens a majority are secretly having jab remorse wishing they didn't get the shot themselves.
They want everyone in the same boat as them.
Libs are shitty people like that.

­They also secretly hate hearing stories of unvaxxed getting Covid and shrugging it off in a couple days. They want the “mild” outcome reserved for the righteous and vaccinated who earned it. They want and expect unvaxxed to be sick as dogs and in need of hospitalization, begging for mercy, and for medical help to be withheld.
They are sadists.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.