Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered

“Since Omicron unexpectedly took over, my life has to come a screeching halt in less than 3 weeks because I haven’t been able to work. Stock market is nosediving. Economy is in shambles. Cost of living is insanely high.

Now this SCOTUS decision? I am seething. This is crazy.“
\
:rant:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“This Pandemic is going to needlessly last 10 YEARS”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “I do not understand. Everyone wants the pandemic over but so few people are willing to do ANYTHING to help end it! Get vaxxed, wear a mask and keep socially distant. It’s easy! For the Supreme Court to block it when they themselves have to be vaxxed and or tested is bizarre”
\

­:finger:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“When it's common knowledge that Republicans "stole" seats to gain the majority...I mean, "stealing" is still illegal, right?”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Nothing like letting the lawyers make medical decisions.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“This was a bad decision.
The government should be able to pass public health mandates in a pandemic. Workers have the right to work in a safe environment.
This will cause more Americans to become sick and die. You will destroy America's economy by crippling our workforce.“
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Nothing like letting the lawyers make medical decisions.”
\

­:lol:

That's rich.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I guess big corporations will be fine with having a lot of absentee workers because they won’t be able to work if they are too sick.”
\

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

Liberals are retarded children incapable of realising the ramifications of their own stupid decisions.

The Court just saved all these fucking morons from themselves.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Since Omicron unexpectedly took over, my life has to come a screeching halt in less than 3 weeks because I haven’t been able to work. Stock market is nosediving. Economy is in shambles. Cost of living is insanely high.

Now this SCOTUS decision? I am seething. This is crazy.“
\

­
Thats actually realistic, I just don't know how forcing an untested vaccine that doesn't work would change any of that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No anti vaxxer can complain when the pandemic continues. The vision of Justice Scalia said if you pray hard enough if will go away. This is true but a secret in Washington. Are you a typical lazy American as the world sees you? You must pray.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Why aren’t CDC safety guidelines mandated nationwide? Violators should be charged with reckless endangerment.

Everything feels so broken.
Broken heart“
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “I guess big corporations will be fine with having a lot of absentee workers because they won’t be able to work if they are too sick.”
\

­:lol:

Big corp cocksucking "liberals"

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The 2016 election will haunt us for decades.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Let’s forgive those healthcare workers’ student loans now. They are all going to be busssssyyyy for the foreseeable future…well those that live through it physically and mentally.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

This thread rules. :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Read the comments by the idiot "Dork." 

I don't have a Cunter account, but I want to ask him, "if the vaccine works so well, why are rates HIGHER now, after so many have gotten the shot?"

At this point, you have to be willfully blind to believe this crap.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Time to move to Aus where it's safe.“

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Time to move to Aus where it's safe.“

­Canada 2.0

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Wow. So the government can't mandate anything, really. If they can't mandate this stuff during a pandemic then not sure what's left on the table.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Liberals are so dumb they have no idea how the constitution works or even that it’s a thing. 

But why can’t we just do whatever we want? I thought it was a democracy. 
\
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“There needs to be new investigations of Kavanaugh and Handmaiden Amy. I don’t think either of them were properly investigated before landing their seats.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“America's hyper-focus on individualism above all else will be one of the reasons our experiment in democracy ultimately fails”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Cool do I get to sue the company and any unvaccinated worker if I get Covid? Seems only fair since R’s want to keep Covid around as long as possible.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Well humanity had a good run.”
\

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.