Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered

“Putin figured out how to take over the USA without firing a shot. He peddles his propaganda through our right wing media outlets and the brainwashed masses soak it up like stupid juice.”
\
:rant:

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

. said: ‘The brains and sanity are on the liberal's side. There was a line in a Rambo film (I don't know the line, just the gist) where the military guy tells Rambo he can use their best weapons, and Rambo just says "no thanks, my best weapon is my mind."’
\
:snob:

­
These people need to change the batteries in their irony detectors.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“If it does come to violence, I'm not gonna lie, there's a bunch of people I cannot wait to knock the F out.”
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Call on Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes etc to require a vax card to enter. Without tougher measures this pandemic will rage on into eternity. No vax card, NO ENTRY.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

“NEVER Gonna Happen. The pandemic may very well continue FOREVER in America, because we’re a Shithole country, with Shithole citizens.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Our most popular chain of conveince stores in OK, Quick Trip, during our mask "mandate" placed signs on every door saying masks were required to enter. What happened was you had unmasked security guards holding open the door for unmasked patrons!”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Granddaughter is positive. I think she got it from a birthday get together yesterday that was supposed to be mostly outdoors, masked if they went inside. Since it was pretty cold, it was likely mostly indoors. I knew I should've said no. Luckily, she wasn't around us much. Her mom picked her up, got home around 8pm and granddaughter went right to her room like a lot of teenagers do. She used the bathroom this morning before me but aside from that, only very minimal interaction and masked. She's not allowed to leave the room except for going to the bathroom, and only masked. We (husband, son, her sister) are masking if going to the 2nd floor and bathroom. Our bedroom doors are closed.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“My husband and I have slept in separate rooms since the pandemic started because he's an essential worker and I'm a high risk person with diabetes and lupus. Me and my son always wear a good mask (KN95 and Kf94) when leaving our bedrooms and entering common areas of the house like the kitchen, livingroom, and bathroom. My husband also usually wears a mask in common areas, although sometimes he forgets. My son and I only shower when my husband is at work or has been out of the house for 3 or 4 hours because obviously we have to remove our masks to shower. I also spray the bathroom down with Lysol disinfectant and spray isopropyl alcohol on the glass shower doors, faucets, and tiles before I shower.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “My husband and I have slept in separate rooms since the pandemic started because he's an essential worker and I'm a high risk person with diabetes and lupus. Me and my son always wear a good mask (KN95 and Kf94) when leaving our bedrooms and entering common areas of the house like the kitchen, livingroom, and bathroom. My husband also usually wears a mask in common areas, although sometimes he forgets. My son and I only shower when my husband is at work or has been out of the house for 3 or 4 hours because obviously we have to remove our masks to shower. I also spray the bathroom down with Lysol disinfectant and spray isopropyl alcohol on the glass shower doors, faucets, and tiles before I shower.”
\

­

people are fucking crazy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: “My husband and I have slept in separate rooms since the pandemic started because he's an essential worker and I'm a high risk person with diabetes and lupus. Me and my son always wear a good mask (KN95 and Kf94) when leaving our bedrooms and entering common areas of the house like the kitchen, livingroom, and bathroom. My husband also usually wears a mask in common areas, although sometimes he forgets. My son and I only shower when my husband is at work or has been out of the house for 3 or 4 hours because obviously we have to remove our masks to shower. I also spray the bathroom down with Lysol disinfectant and spray isopropyl alcohol on the glass shower doors, faucets, and tiles before I shower.”
\

­

people are fucking crazy.

They haven’t seen each other’s faces for 2 years :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

On Sarah Palin -

“Perhaps with this current infection, Sarah will be too exhausted to get out of bed to take a piss. That's what COVID does to the lucky. If she ends up in an ICU, she also has the opportunity to say "over my dead legs." Amputations are sometimes needed to save lives.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “If it does come to violence, I'm not gonna lie, there's a bunch of people I cannot wait to knock the F out.”
\
:oldlady:

­
Imagine some purple haired he/she on anti depressants trying to assault a police officer or marine jarhead who takes steroids :lol:

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

\

­
Could i have that link please?

Posted by .
Unregistered

\

This is a hilarious parody. Send me the link :lol;

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: On Sarah Palin -

“Perhaps with this current infection, Sarah will be too exhausted to get out of bed to take a piss. That's what COVID does to the lucky. If she ends up in an ICU, she also has the opportunity to say "over my dead legs." Amputations are sometimes needed to save lives.”
\

These people are more unhinged than redditors :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

KM.as.a.dot said:
­

From this forum. I’ll have to find the thread
­ https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=latest_threads

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

This is a hilarious parody. Send me the link :lol;

Found it! Comment #12
­ https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216281624

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
KM.as.a.dot said:
­

From this forum. I’ll have to find the thread
­ https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=latest_threads

It’s this thread, #12
­ https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216281624

Posted by KM.as.a.dot
Unregistered

Holy shit those batshit insane people have way bigger problems than the Wu.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“What about a ten-thousand-dollar bonus to every healthcare worker? To be paid by immediately increasing the health insurance bill of anyone who isn't vaccinated. I'm just trying to think of a way that Republicans won't get away with burdening and harming our healthcare workers. I think a ten-thousand-dollar bonus to every one of them every time a surge happens would be just compensation. Spend a week in Tahiti with your family, courtesy of Republican anti-vaxxers.“
\
:fyc:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Where Does 1st Amendment End - Anti-Virus Disinformation And Known Lies Are Killing People. At one point is spreading lies, and disinformation to make money or fame become a crime, or something one can be sued over. There has to be more consequences than de-platforming attempted murderers.”
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

It’s this thread, #12
­ www.democraticunderground.com/100216281624

­:rofl::lol:

Reply:
She's pretty sure she got on Friday, a friend on the bus who sits behind her got his symptoms the same time she did. We had much more contact with her on Friday and Saturday.

Pretty sure...Friday and Saturday.
\
:winner:
:facepalm:
FFS....

These people can't have a stroke or myocarditis fast enough.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

These people are more unhinged than redditors :lol:

­:rofl::potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“There must be some federal crime that Tucker Carlson can be charged with. He needs to be arrested and locked away in his own padded cell. His fascist broadcasts are undermining the safety of US citizens and is wilfully destroying thr American democracy which thousands of brave Americans have fought and died for.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“There is unpopular speech, and then there is undermining public health
this is getting ridiculous. Why isn't he being sued by the families of people dying because they believe his lies”
\

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.