Topic: Salty overflowing tears of great pain throughout the comments:
Posted by .
Unregistered

“I feel sorry for her and Justices Kagan and Breyer, for having to work with that filthy sociopath. BTW, no language is strong enough to describe this fucking ratbastard's behavior. He's no different than Trump showing up at the debate with COVID, spewing his diseases all over the place.”
\
:afk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“It USED to be the Roberts court. Now it's just the Trump court. Or the court of Opus Dei.”

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If more encouragement were needed to embrace the tortuous genocide of all libshits...

Posted by .
Unregistered

Salt bump

Posted by .
Unregistered

What I don’t understand. I truly don’t understand. Is why these fucks don’t just move. It’s obvious the checks and balances of this country will never give them what they want and it’s even more obvious there is a segment of American society that they refuse to acknowledge deserves any say or rights. So why don’t they fucking move?

Posted by .
Unregistered

“As we all know today's Republican Party is a fascist cult (with a few notable exceptions such as Liz Cheney,) This party will do all it can to obstruct and obfuscate and set this country back. If Senator Manchin thinks otherwise he is either very stupid, or naïve.”
\
:rant:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Somebody wake me up when Trump is indicted. I've been a Democrat all my life. I would love to see Trump get indicted. The problem is: it hasn't happened. I don't keep a tally of all of his alleged crimes. But surely, there has to be at least one that stands a good chance of conviction. So, why hasn't he been indicted? Wake me up when he's been indicted.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Is it against Senate rules for Democrats to address Manchin and Sinema with "fuck you". That's all I'd have to say to either of them right now. Apart from that they'd get nothing but the cold shoulder from me.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Is it my imagination, or are these reporters giving Biden a much harder time than they did Trump”

Posted by .
Unregistered

‘Biden/Harris for 2024 Sounds great, further indication Biden may run for reelection in 2024. I'd rather see Kamala on the Supreme Court, but it's good to see Biden has full faith in her as VP. "Biden says Harris will be his running mate should he run in 2024 and praises her on voting rights" ‘
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I consider the entire repuke party as enemy agents working for putin, the all should be rounded up if we ever go to war with russia.”

JFC

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I was at my primary care's office yesterday. The automated confirmation call they made the day before specifically stated that masks are required. There's a sign on the door saying masks are required. I wore 2 KN95 masks. Shortly after I sat down, an elderly obese couple came in without masks. The man left almost immediately and the woman was given a mask, which she promptly put on below her nose. No one said a thing!”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I am vehemently pro-vax. But I did get Afib from my booster. I've only had one episode previously (four years ago). The booster gave me bad diarrhea and that seemed to set it off. I took a four year old pill for the Afib and it went away after a few hours.”
\
:cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I got some heart palpitations. Maybe from the booster, maybe not. But it took 3 months to get an appointment and there was nothing to see by the time I went in. I'm glad yours didn't last. I have a family history of Afib, but don't have it myself. I'd get another booster in a NY minute, though, because we know what Covid does to the body.”

:facepalm:

This doc's office has ridiculous religious signs on the receptionist

Posted by .
Unregistered

“What happened to social distancing?? I live in an area where people masked up right at the start and stayed that way. Before the vaccine everyone stayed 6 feet apart if at all possible. All checkout places had clear plastic "walls". When Omicron came the masks reappeared, but this time lots of N95's, but social distancing hasn't returned. Just recently the plastic things disappeared.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Texas court has blocked enforcement of the FEDERAL employee vaccination mandate nationwide. How is this possible?”
\
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“It's gonna be neat when a REALLY serious virus breaks out ...I mean C19 is serious don't get me wrong, but very good chance there's going to be something much worse in the not-too-distant future, and the 'pro-life' RePuQ's are making certain that the government is barely going to be able to do SHIT about it, and millions or even 10's of millions will end up dead as a result. Not just with shit like this, but also widely propagandizing that it's not incumbent upon any individual ... to cooperate with Society At Large in the face of a catastrophic threat ... cause Freedumb! Fucking hate these people, man.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

“The only positive thing is 90%+ of the employees this applies to are already vaccinated. But, it will keep more from getting boosters, so they won't be fully vaxxed.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “It's gonna be neat when a REALLY serious virus breaks out ...I mean C19 is serious don't get me wrong, but very good chance there's going to be something much worse in the not-too-distant future... 
\

­
Bargaining stage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't believe those people are allowed to vote.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Is it my imagination, or are these reporters giving Biden a much harder time than they did Trump”

­That’s rich.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “Texas court has blocked enforcement of the FEDERAL employee vaccination mandate nationwide. How is this possible?”
\
:manlet:

­It’s possible because you’re an idiot

Posted by .
Unregistered

“I wish Fauci would go after Rand Paul!!! Sue the fuck out of him.”
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

‘The brains and sanity are on the liberal's side. There was a line in a Rambo film (I don't know the line, just the gist) where the military guy tells Rambo he can use their best weapons, and Rambo just says "no thanks, my best weapon is my mind."’
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

“These imbeciles happily consume bleach, horse dewormer and drink their own urine, choosing to die on ventilators rather than be vaccinated. Southern neo-confederates proudly wave the Stars and Bars, violently assault Congress and demand secession from the US. Anti-democracy fascists are passing laws to suppress the vote. Trump's "very fine people" march carrying tiki torches and nazi symbols, chanting"blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us." Of course these traitors will support Putin.“
\
:insane:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.