Topic: Baggers, has Donald Trump done anything utterly stupid in the past hour?
Posted by .
Unregistered


Argument turned into a walls-of-faces meltdown :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Coming from :horsie2:, the biggest stalker in the history of all of the red boards.

­And you still haven't been able to get his goat. :lol:

Stupid cunt.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Argument turned into a walls-of-faces meltdown :lol:

­Are you surprised?


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said: Argument turned into a walls-of-faces meltdown :lol:

Huh?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said: ­
Huh?
\
:joshette: :


Posted by hoboes
Unregistered


. said:
­And you still haven't been able to get his goat. :lol:

Stupid cunt.

"Better keep that goat tied up! I'm gonna get 'em!" 


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
. said: Argument turned into a walls-of-faces meltdown :lol:

­Are you surprised?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said:
. said: Argument turned into a walls-of-faces meltdown :lol:
­
­Are you surprised?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
\
:insane:


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
 Mascara said: ­
Huh?
\
:joshette: :


Allow me to help...

:josheena:


Posted by .
Unregistered


nothing yet this hour that we know of


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
­
The biggest terror threat we have in America is white extremists.  That's a fact.  

Did Jon Stewart tell you that?  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said:
­Dat thang in your pance is nasty

­
What do I have in my pants?

­A ladystick. :canada:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Mascara said:
­
The biggest terror threat we have in America is white extremists.  That's a fact.  

Did Jon Stewart tell you that?  :lol:

­
No, Colbert!!!!!
o
o
:lib:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Mascara said:
. said:
­Dat thang in your pance is nasty

­
What do I have in my pants?

­A ladystick. :canada:

­

Does the foreskin look like the skin on her face?  :shudder:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said: Baggers, has Donald Trump done anything utterly stupid in the past hour?

He's running as a Republican and not for the Tea Party (I'm assuming that's what you meant by "Bagger") but you knew that, right? :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said: Besides endangering national security, encouraging more jihad worldwide and "bolstering the ISIS narrative"?
\
:lib3:

Shut up you wizened mannish shrew


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said: Besides endangering national security, encouraging more jihad worldwide and "bolstering the ISIS narrative"?

He hit on you.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Manscarus is obsessed with Trumps thick, veiny alpha manhood! :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'd pay Trump to :cuntpunch: the old nasty burnface cunt named Mascara


Posted by .
Unregistered


woke up


Posted by .
Unregistered


nope


Posted by .
Unregistered


kept breathing


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: kept breathing

Hopefully Hillary stops. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why are lefties scared of Trump?
Because they know he has a chance.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The Lefties have no chance AT ALL!  :LOL: :ROFL: :LMAO:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close