Topic: Baggers, has Donald Trump done anything utterly stupid in the past hour?
Posted by .
Unregistered


Can't believe Mascara falls for the candidate vs. candidate, pub vs. dem, dummy vs. dummy nonsense


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said:
Mascara said:
After you...

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-biggest-terror-threat-in-america-isnt-islamic-extremists-2015-6

­Will you be living in the street after Trump wins? You will most certainly be jobless.

­
1) Donald Trump will never be POTUS.  He will not be the GOP nominee.  The party leadership know how to control voting blocks, and they would rather lose the election than see a lunatic in charge.  If he runs as an Independent, he will get his ass handed to him.  Paris Hilton would get more votes if she were to run.  

Jim Webb is also considering running as an Independent.  He has support specifically because he will pull votes away from Donald Trump.  

2) My job is very, very secure.

­Hahaha OK.

Loser


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Can't believe Mascara falls for the candidate vs. candidate, pub vs. dem, dummy vs. dummy nonsense

­She works for the Dems. She has to drink the Kool-Aid or lose her stupid job.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Mascara said:
. said:
­Will you be living in the street after Trump wins? You will most certainly be jobless.

­
1) Donald Trump will never be POTUS.  He will not be the GOP nominee.  The party leadership know how to control voting blocks, and they would rather lose the election than see a lunatic in charge.  If he runs as an Independent, he will get his ass handed to him.  Paris Hilton would get more votes if she were to run.  

Jim Webb is also considering running as an Independent.  He has support specifically because he will pull votes away from Donald Trump.  

2) My job is very, very secure.

­Hahaha OK.

Loser

 :horsie2:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 Mascara said: ­
­
1) Donald Trump will never be POTUS.  He will not be the GOP nominee.  The party leadership know how to control voting blocks, and they would rather lose the election than see a lunatic in charge.  If he runs as an Independent, he will get his ass handed to him.  Paris Hilton would get more votes if she were to run.  

Jim Webb is also considering running as an Independent.  He has support specifically because he will pull votes away from Donald Trump.  

2) My job is very, very secure.

­Job :lol:

­She sips from Hillary's furry cup. :lol:


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
. said: Can't believe Mascara falls for the candidate vs. candidate, pub vs. dem, dummy vs. dummy nonsense

­She works for the Dems. She has to drink the Kool-Aid or lose her stupid job.

­
I've worked for Democratic candidates, but I'm not supporting Hillary.  I don't get paid by the party, but by the campaigns.


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
­She sips from Hillary's furry cup. :lol:

­
I'm not supporting Hillary, Sparky.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said:
. said: Can't believe Mascara falls for the candidate vs. candidate, pub vs. dem, dummy vs. dummy nonsense

­She works for the Dems. She has to drink the Kool-Aid or lose her stupid job.

­
I've worked for Democratic candidates, but I'm not supporting Hillary.  I don't get paid by the party, but by the campaigns.

­You're a two-bit shill for the Commies. Got it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ­
­She sips from Hillary's furry cup. :lol:

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said: ­
­
I've worked for Democratic candidates, but I'm not supporting Hillary.  I don't get paid by the party, but by the campaigns.

­Pawn!
\
:Emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said:
­She sips from Hillary's furry cup. :lol:

­
I'm not supporting Hillary, Sparky.

Of course you're not. :rolleyes:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said: ­
­She sips from Hillary's furry cup. :lol:

­:lol:

­Totally. Old bag lady sex.


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
. said:
 . said: ­
­She sips from Hillary's furry cup. :lol:

­:lol:

­Totally. Old bag lady sex.

­
I'm not supporting Hillary Clinton.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
­You're a two-bit shill for the Commies. Got it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
­
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said: ­
­
I'm not supporting Hillary Clinton.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

­And yet another wall of faces :rolleyes:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Can't believe Mascara falls for the candidate vs. candidate, pub vs. dem, dummy vs. dummy nonsense


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 Mascara said: ­
­
I'm not supporting Hillary Clinton.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

­And yet another wall of faces :rolleyes:

­It has many it hides behind.


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said:
­It has many it hides behind.

And you're so fearless and lionhearted, you hide as a dot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


  . said:
 . said: Can't believe Mascara falls for the candidate vs. candidate, pub vs. dem, dummy vs. dummy nonsense



Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara said:
. said:
­It has many it hides behind.

And you're so fearless and lionhearted, you hide as a dot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

­People get tired of being stalked by cretins like yourself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:wave: Hi Ken


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara is a 5'5 manlet

:snicker: 130 lbs


Posted by .
Unregistered


Mascara :manlet:  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­People get tired of being stalked by cretins like yourself.

­
Coming from :horsie2:, the biggest stalker in the history of all of the red boards.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close