Topic: Do you listen to the radio station that plays all Christmas music?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Man I love that. For several years it didn't play "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey. Guess there was a dispute of some sort. But now it's back on along with all the other beautiful standards. My favorite is "Do You Hear What I Hear?" Man I love that classic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:winner:
/
Nothing says Christmas like the same 20 songs played ad nauseam until you dash your brains out in frustration

Posted by .
Unregistered

No. I hate pop Christmas music, will listen to the classical stuff maybe Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like "Dreaming of a White Christmas," and all the oldies too. Yes, we have a 24 hour Christmas station.

:Santagrin:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Christmas used to mean something special. Then the JEWS took it over and made it into a Consumerist nightmare. Last Year I did not even celebrate the Holiday apart from attending Mass on Christmas Eve. Far as gift-giving, holiday decorations, and all the rest, it means nothing to me. As for all xmas radio I never listen to them.   

IT IS ALL BS

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can you stream it­ somehow

Posted by .
Unregistered

Black cock for good measure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No. I hate pop Christmas music, will listen to the classical stuff maybe Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

­
Bach’s Christmas Oratorio,

Handel’s Messiah,

Sid Vicious version of My way… :smile:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WTF is a radio station?
\
:geny:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.