Topic: 89% of Covid-19 Deaths among the Fully Vaccinated...a ‘Pandemic of the Fully Vaccinated’...
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: 40-49years  Death is 63 times higher in unvaccinated

50-64years  Death is 45 times higher in unvaccinated

­
Two people over were grossly overweight died who were unvaccinated and one grossly overweight person died who was vaccinated
Ergo, the death rate for unvaccinated is 50% higher!!!
\
:indeed:

­
It's from the state of Texas.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

One-third of white-tailed deer in the north-eastern United States have antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 — a sign that they have been infected with the virus. Be careful!

Posted by .
Unregistered

As of mid-September, 90 percent of adult Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 58 percent of adult Republicans. 40-49years  Death is 63 times higher in unvaccinated. 50-64years  Death is 45 times higher in unvaccinated. :money:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That chart is stupid and relies on a gut reaction so to speak and it is incorrect as well. It is showing too many unvax and too little vaxed in the hospital. I imagine it is from July or Aug.
IF the vaccine was effective there should not be so many vaccinated in the hospital and ICU.
Plus it doesnt represent reality because of the nature of this disease.­

Think about this.

The survival rate is about 99.97% but that only represents people tested and or admitted.
MOST DONT HAVE TO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION OR GET TESTED WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED. 
SO THEY ARE NOT COUNTED.

I WOULD EXPECT THE COVID SURVIVAL RATE IS ACTUALLY 99.9999%

EVEN THE CDC SAYS ONLY 6% OF COVID DEATHS HAD ONLY COVID.

THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE SAYS PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEAT COVID ON THEIR OWN ARE NOT GETTING COVID AGAIN INCLUDING THE NEWER VARIANTS.

The vaxed cant say that at all.
Why?
It's a shitty vaccine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That chart is stupid and relies on a gut reaction so to speak and it is incorrect as well. It is showing too many unvax and too little vaxed in the hospital. I imagine it is from July or Aug.
IF the vaccine was effective there should not be so many vaccinated in the hospital and ICU.

Think about this.

The survival rate is about 99.97% but that only represents people tested and or admitted.
MOST DONT HAVE TO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION OR GET TESTED WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED. 
SO THEY ARE NOT COUNTED.

THE NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE SAYS PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEAT COVID ON THEIR OWN ARE NOT GETTING COVID AGAIN INCLUDING THE NEWER VARIANTS.

Why?
It's a shitty vaccine.

­
Kuntalyst is too stupid to understand numbers. Post some dots on a white page and maybe he'll be transfixed enough to let out some drool.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lol, I know. We need crayon drawings to convince him.

And from the small box of crayons. The big box with the cool sharpener confuses him.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: That chart is stupid and relies on a gut reaction so to speak and it is incorrect as well. It is showing too many unvax and too little vaxed in the hospital. I imagine it is from July or Aug.

Think about this.

SO THEY ARE NOT COUNTED.

Why?
It's a shitty vaccine.

­
It's not a chart and doesn't require a date.

You are more stupid than I thought.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Lol, I know. We need crayon drawings to convince him.

And from the small box of crayons. The big box with the cool sharpener confuses him.

­
I've dumbed it down as far as I can go and you still don't understand.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said: Lol, I know. We need crayon drawings to convince him.

­
I've dumbed it down as far as I can go and you still don't understand.

­There you go again.
YOU are the one confused.
Ask one of the nurses at your Special Needs Camp.

Hahaha

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­There you go again.

Hahaha

­
I don't care if you die, in fact I probably prefer it. So it's not worth any more effort to convince you. Enjoy the vent

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:
­There you go again.

Hahaha

­
I don't care if you die, in fact I probably prefer it. So it's not worth any more effort to convince you. Enjoy the vent

be careful what you wish for as it may come back to you.

All I am saying is catching covid and beating it yourself is 1000s times better.

Most probably did catch covid and then needlessly get the vaccine.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

All I am saying is catching covid and beating it yourself is 1000s times better.

­
Really fucking stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
Really fucking stupid.

­Oh yeah, dumbfuck?

The New England Journal of Medicine confirms people that caught covid ARE not getting infected again by any variant of covid.
Can the vaxed people say that?

I am glad you're in Canada and cant easily infect our gene pool.
We have more than enough morons already.

The people under 70 WITHOUT HEALTH ISSUES DYING FROM COVID IS MORE RARE THAN YOU BEING RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING AND THATS RARE INDEED.

Bahahaha,
We laugh at you here just like people in real life do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pandemic of the Fully Vaccinated’
:Lol:

Pandemic of the people who can't admit they are wrong about everything

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Oh yeah, dumbfuck?

The New England Journal of Medicine confirms people that caught covid ARE not getting infected again by any variant of covid.
Can the vaxed people say that?

I am glad you're in Canada and cant easily infect our gene pool.
We have more than enough morons already.

The people under 70 WITHOUT HEALTH ISSUES DYING FROM COVID IS MORE RARE THAN YOU BEING RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING AND THATS RARE INDEED.

Bahahaha,
We laugh at you here just like people in real life do.

­
Because no one said the vaccines give you 100% protection against being infected. They help to protect against serious illness and hospitalization which is exactly what's happening. I don't care if you don't understand or believe this, the numbers speak for themselves.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/ontario-dashboard/#riskbyvaccinationstatus

:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
however a small number of COVID-19 deaths are still expected in vaccinated people,

A small number? 89% of all COVID-19 deaths is a “small number”?
You fuckers are suffering from mass hypnosis, or, more accurately, mass psychosis. You must be fucking blind.

­What's the total number of covid deaths from the time vaccination started to whatever second date you want?

Is 96% vaccination correct?
Is 4% non-vaccinated correct?

I will tell you.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don’t want them all to die. We need some balance from the far left. who would have thought they willing become become the unprepared. Oh well that’s life lol

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: I don’t want them all to die. We need some balance from the far left. who would have thought they willing become become the unprepared. Oh well that’s life lol

­
Nah, they can all die. Give the R label back to real Republicans and conservatives, not these Trump worshipping Facebook researching idiots.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The "vaccine" is far worse than useless for healthy adults and kids. 

100% vaccinated Gibraltar facing its worst-ever infection rates.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: The "vaccine" is far worse than useless for healthy adults and kids. 

100% vaccinated Gibraltar facing its worst-ever infection rates.

­
This of course is fake news. Did you research it on Facebook?

Claim: Most vaccinated nation on earth also has ‘highest amounts of Covid cases in the world’

At one point, Palmer pointed to the tiny nation of Gibraltar to argue his case against vaccination.

“If you go to Gibraltar, for example, the most vaccinated country in the world with 118% vaccination … they have the highest amounts of Covid cases in the world at the moment per capita of persons [sic].”

Leaving aside the problems with using Gibraltar, which has a population of 33,691, as an indicator of any sort, it will shock you to learn that what Palmer says is not true.

Gibraltar does not have the highest number of Covid cases per capita, either in a cumulative sense or in terms of new cases.
But the crucial measure when talking about vaccination is, of course, the number of deaths.

On that measure, Gibraltar is performing well.

Despite an ongoing outbreak, it has recorded just four deaths since March, when it hit its 80% full vaccination rate. Two people are currently in a critical condition in hospital.

The vast majority of its 98 deaths from Covid occurred in January and early February, when its vaccination rates were still low.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/nov/25/factcheck-clive-palmer-uses-12-minute-radio-interview-to-make-false-covid-claims

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Because no one said the vaccines give you 100% protection against being infected. They help to protect against serious illness and hospitalization which is exactly what's happening. I don't care if you don't understand or believe this, the numbers speak for themselves.

­Kat, it appears you're worried and I dont blame you for that.

The polio vaccine doesnt work on everybody but its effective enough for there not to be a vector for those people to catch it. That is herd immunity.

This is far from that with a high number of covid cases in the vaccinated.
Notice how they were calling them breakthrough infections which is catching something even though you've been vaccinated. Did you notice they're not really calling them that?
They switched to it's a variant that appears to have no protection from covid vaccine.
A older version doesnt just die out because there's a new kid in town in the next city, state or country.
Usually with say the flu as an example it takes the next year to change variants or strains.

The vaccines has caused inflammation of the heart that they say usually goes away.
WTF?
That was not suppose to happen.
And like arthritis it may come back. We dont know at this time.
Myocarditis is a serious condition.
That inflammation is the body's immune system attacking itself.
Not cool to be brought on by a vaccine that is really a form of gene therapy.

I hope you're ok, who will I verbally beat down to a puddle if you're not around next year, lol.

Good luck you ornery bastard.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Kat, it appears you're worried and I dont blame you for that.

The polio vaccine doesnt work on everybody but its effective enough for there not to be a vector for those people to catch it. That is herd immunity.

This is far from that with a high number of covid cases in the vaccinated.
Notice how they were calling them breakthrough infections which is catching something even though you've been vaccinated. Did you notice they're not really calling them that?
They switched to it's a variant that appears to have no protection from covid vaccine.
A older version doesnt just die out because there's a new kid in town in the next city, state or country.
Usually with say the flu as an example it takes the next year to change variants or strains.

The vaccines has caused inflammation of the heart that they say usually goes away.
WTF?
That was not suppose to happen.
And like arthritis it may come back. We dont know at this time.
Myocarditis is a serious condition.
That inflammation is the body's immune system attacking itself.
Not cool to be brought on by a vaccine that is really a form of gene therapy.

I hope you're ok, who will I verbally beat down to a puddle if you're not around next year, lol.

Good luck you ornery bastard.

­
I didn't see any facts or links in your wall of text so I skipped over it.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.