Topic: 89% of Covid-19 Deaths among the Fully Vaccinated...a ‘Pandemic of the Fully Vaccinated’...
Posted by .
Unregistered

......and suggests the Vaccinated are more likely to die.

Public Health Scotland publish a weekly report containing statistics on Covid-19 cases,

The report contains data on the number of Covid-19 cases and hospitalisations from October 23rd 2021 to November 19th 2021, and the number of Covid-19 deaths from 16th October 2021 to 12th November 2021.

This data proves that the majority of Covid-19 cases in the past four weeks have been among the fully vaccinated population.

This data proves that the majority of Covid-19 deaths in the past four weeks have been among the fully vaccinated population.

https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/10462/21-11-24-covid19-publication_report.pdf
^^ has actual charts, not bubble graphs made in MS Paint. :snicker:

The source is Scotland's Information of Health.

Fauci says doesn't know how long 3rd booster will last. 4, 5,6,7,8.9th boosters.

we don’t know now how long the booster effect is going to last,” Fauci shockingly admitted.

trendingpolitics.com/watch-fauci-moves-the-goal-posts-again-we-dont-know-how-long-the-booster-effect-is-going-to-last/

Soon we will be clotter, libfag filth and fagga free. :banana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Page 52 is very disturbing.

It looks like that 2nd shot is lethal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pandemic of the vaxed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst busy redditing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Page 52 is very disturbing.

­someone posted a link showing one shot was more than efficient. 

Personally, haven't been vaxxed or caught Covid so none of it matters to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Over 96% of the people over 40 in Scotland have been vaccinated, so that means that the percentage of people dying after being vaccinated is very small as compared to the non-vaccinated because there are so much fewer of them. Just doing some basic math proves that your odds of dying of covid are far smaller if you're vaccinated than if you're not. Do they not teach math in America?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Page 52 is very disturbing.

­someone posted a link showing one shot was more than efficient. 

Personally, haven't been vaxxed or caught Covid so none of it matters to me.

­
You've probably had COVID because it's highly contagious and 80% of people either experience very mild symptoms or none at all.

It's been one big nothingburger from the very beginning, but the sheep are very stupid! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-delta-vaccinated-idUSL2N2OD2CJ
:dumbass:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Over 96% of the people over 40 in Scotland have been vaccinated, so that means that the percentage of people dying after being vaccinated is very small as compared to the non-vaccinated because there are so much fewer of them. Just doing some basic math proves that your odds of dying of covid are far smaller if you're vaccinated than if you're not. Do they not teach math in America?

­Why I know you think that is good logic it is not and shows the vaccine isnt good at all.

IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND WITH A LARGE % OF NEW CASES BEING FROM THE NON VACCINATED AND IT IS NOT.
And its 91% of 12 and older that got vaxed in Scotland.
The remaining 9% should bear the brunt of new cases. But that's not the case.

You unwittingly show how ineffective your vaccine is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Why I know you think that is good logic it is not and shows the vaccine isnt good at all.

IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND WITH A LARGE % OF NEW CASES BEING FROM THE NON VACCINATED AND IT IS NOT.
And its 91% of 12 and older that got vaxed in Scotland.
The remaining 9% should bear the brunt of new cases. But that's not the case.

You unwittingly show how ineffective your vaccine is.

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-delta-vaccinated-idUSL2N2OD2CJ

Notice the date of your article
July 2021

A lot has happened since then.

And they sure know how to manipulate don't they?

They being the media and elites that controls that media love to show outlandish "claims" and then refute them.
Some seems staged.

An example, not that it's true but say 1 out of 10 people who take the vax has erectile disfunction 
You'll then see articles on the first 5 pages of google and bing (duckduckgo uses google) saying the "Claims that 70% of vaxed is having erectile disfunction is just wrong and malicious" and being started by mean bad people. Lol, or some stuff like it.

Nobody said that but they tend to leave out well 10% cant get it up anymore in this fictitious example.

You may not get this as you post old outdated shit, lol.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Notice the date of your article
July 2021

A lot has happened since then.

And they sure know how to manipulate don't they?

They being the media and elites that controls that media love to show outlandish "claims" and then refute them.
Some seems staged.

An example, not that it's true but say 1 out of 10 people who take the vax has erectile disfunction 
You'll then see articles on the first 5 pages of google and bing (duckduckgo uses google) saying the "Claims that 70% of vaxed is having erectile disfunction is just wrong and malicious" and being started by mean bad people. Lol, or some stuff like it.

Nobody said that but they tend to leave out well 10% cant get it up anymore in this fictitious example.

You may not get this as you post old outdated shit, lol.

­
The problem is that 80% of the population lacks basic critical thinking skills and another 9% with critical thinking skills still let emotion get the best of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-delta-vaccinated-idUSL2N2OD2CJ

­Reuters Fact Check team!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The problem is that 80% of the population lacks basic critical thinking skills and another 9% with critical thinking skills still let emotion get the best of them.

­I agree. And the education system is fucked up and minting morons.
I had to call an ac company to repair a leak and recharge. I cant easily get the freon to do it myself.
The guy that came out just had a big argument with his granddaughter who after her second year of college AND HE'S PAYING FOR IT told him "Your generation fucked up everything and my generation is going to fix it."

I would have slapped the little bitch or punched if it was a guy.
He was really upset.
I told him chill out and the old If you're not lib when young ...quote.
I told him I would tell her next year you're not paying her tuition and spending money.
And tell her it's a respect thing.
He actually called her in front of me and did just that.
He gave me a great deal or price and left happy.

What they're teaching now is beyond believable.
I think a start would be to disallow ALL federal unions.
Really.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"In the last week, 05 November 2021 to 12 November 2021, age-standardised

mortality rates for COVID-19 deaths were lower for people who have received at

least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine compared to individuals that were

unvaccinated or had received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine."  Page 39.

"Data from the UKHSA shows that vaccine effectiveness is waning, but remains high, against

hospitalisation and death.
The first real world results of the effectiveness of the booster vaccination against
symptomatic disease shows very high vaccine effectiveness, higher than for the primary
course, at 93-94%." Page 40

"Following a peak in August 2021, COVID-19 cases decreased. There was then an increase

in COVID-19 cases in October 2021 which is now showing signs of plateauing. The largest
increase in case rates has been in unvaccinated individuals. There are lower rates of cases
in vaccinated individuals compared to unvaccinated individuals." Page 42

"A number of studies have estimated vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and have
found high levels of protection against hospitalisation with all vaccines against the Alpha
variant. A recent paper observed effectiveness against hospitalisation of over 90% with the
Delta variant with all three COVID-19 vaccines including AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Pfizer-
BioNTech (Comirnaty), and Moderna (Spikevax). In most groups there is relatively limited
waning of protection against hospitalisation over a period of at least five months after the
second dose." Page 45

"COVID-19 vaccines are estimated to significantly reduce the risk of mortality for COVID-19,

however a small number of COVID-19 deaths are still expected in vaccinated people,
especially in vulnerable individuals where the vaccine or the immune response may not
have been effective. Evidence has shown that vaccination is highly effective in protecting
against death from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Data published by UKHSA have shown high levels of protection (over 90%) against
mortality with all three COVID-19 vaccines including AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Pfizer-
BioNTech (Comirnaty), and Moderna (Spikevax), and against both the Alpha and Delta
variants for at least five months post-second dose of vaccine.
COVID-19 related acute hospital admissions by vaccine status
A number of studies have estimated vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and have
found high levels of protection against hospitalisation with all vaccines against the Alpha
variant. A recent paper observed effectiveness against hospitalisation of over 90% with the
Delta variant with all three COVID-19 vaccines including AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Pfizer-
BioNTech (Comirnaty), and Moderna (Spikevax). In most groups there is relatively limited
waning of protection against hospitalisation over a period of at least five months after the
second dose." Page 52

Posted by .
Unregistered

That is still based on old data believe it or not.

And we still have what amounts to fraud.

Those 5 motor vehicles victims?
If they had the vaccine then they're  car cash victims if not "covid done killed them"

Why? $$$$$

The truth that is emerging is the vaccine has NO BEARING AT ALL ON MORTALITY RATES no matter what some try to tell you.

And remember they said most would not get covid at all and only a few would if they're vaxed. 
This has been proven to be false.

I am not trying to scare anyone but in common vernacular 
THE VACCINE AINT DOING SHIT.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
You've probably had COVID because it's highly contagious and 80% of people either experience very mild symptoms or none at all.

It's been one big nothingburger from the very beginning, but the sheep are very stupid! :lol:

­Either this or it is deadly but very rare.

Posted by .
Unregistered

however a small number of COVID-19 deaths are still expected in vaccinated people,

A small number? 89% of all COVID-19 deaths is a “small number”?
You fuckers are suffering from mass hypnosis, or, more accurately, mass psychosis. You must be fucking blind.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

A small number? 89% of all COVID-19 deaths is a “small number”?
You fuckers are suffering from mass hypnosis, or, more accurately, mass psychosis. You must be fucking blind.

­Part of it is they are scared and in denial about it.

The common every day garden variety liberal is an expert at lying to himself and others.
Being a liberal means truth is an option.

Take liberal moron poster child AOC for example.

"There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right," @AOC

Her "feels" can override reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is what peak clown world looks like. :clown: :666: :win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pandemic of the Fully Vaccinated’
:Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

For a country where the average life expectancy is 31...

Posted by .
Unregistered

40-49years  Death is 63 times higher in unvaccinated

50-64years  Death is 45 times higher in unvaccinated

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 40-49years  Death is 63 times higher in unvaccinated

50-64years  Death is 45 times higher in unvaccinated

­
Two people over were grossly overweight died who were unvaccinated and one grossly overweight person died who was vaccinated
Ergo, the death rate for unvaccinated is 50% higher!!!
\
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's sad seeing some of these pro athletes do downhill after covid. Luckily they are very rich. Imagine what's going down in rural America where good doctors are fleeing.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.