Topic: Video: Crazy shit! Dad gets shot by ex-wife's bf while trying to pick up his son
Posted by .
Unregistered

this is fake as fuck :lol: that's like a BB gun :lol: like the dudes girl is gonna get out if he was actually shot. :lol: i would have shot the chicken myself.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What if you grabbed a cop’s gun and tried to take it off of him and the cop shot you?

It would be ruled self defense 100 out of 100 times.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you pull a gun on someone and a scuffle ensues and the person you point the gun at grabs the barrel to avoid being shot and you kill them, it's murder.

­
Kyle Rittenhouse says you're fucking ignorant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How did he die so instantaneously from a torso shot?

­F2 armchair hunters please advise.  Did he get shot in the spine or heart or something?  When I shoot a deer that fucker runs bleeding for a football field.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The shooter's triumphant stance beside his kill is classic.

­it should be legal to take a trophy after a glorious kill like this.  Either a scalp or the entire skull would be nice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Kyle Rittenhouse says you're fucking ignorant.

­This is not my opinion.
It's the opinion of a WISCONSIN JUDGE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ruger PC Carbine guessing from the magazine, probably a nine.  That was fucking stupid, he's going to fry for Murder 1.  Good bye.  He'll drop a load in the ex one last time and then off to prison, and she's free of the ex, look how totally not quite broken up about it she is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­F2 armchair hunters please advise.  Did he get shot in the spine or heart or something?  When I shoot a deer that fucker runs bleeding for a football field.

­
That's why it looks fake. Even a shot to the heart doesn't kill instantly, the soon-to-be deceased can still make several steps.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The guy with her was just killed and she is discussing whether the kid is in the house or not? Woman, the guy you were with is DEAD. There's a guy with a gun on the porch who might kill you as well.

­That is the most mind blowing part of the video. It doesnt even seem to have hit her that the guy is dead. I guess she was in shock.

Posted by .Blaque Knight
Unregistered

:fuckyou:

MONGOS!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
That's why it looks fake. Even a shot to the heart doesn't kill instantly, the soon-to-be deceased can still make several steps.

­
Evidently it had to be a head shot. The guy goes down instantly after the first shot and never moves again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ironically another guy named Kyle.

Yeah it was the fault of that bitch, keep their son away from him, not giving the son to him at the court appointed time.

The green shirt guy should have backed off when he saw the gun, he was clearly in the right and since it was all on video he could have taken the video to court and argued for full custody. But he was too pissed off not to think clearly.

The country music playing over the radio and the chickens crowing in the background are a nice touch to this white trash soap opera, though. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
I think the ex husband was drunk when he went to pick up the kids.  Look at his posture and the momentum of his upper body.  He got popped and just laid down to die because he was drunk.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Teal shirt has something in his hand possible. Knife? Pistol?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

The country music playing over the radio and the chickens crowing in the background are a nice touch to this white trash soap opera, though. :lol:

­I would appreciate some fetal alcohol syndrome children playing in the background.
At least one rusted out chevy camaro on blocks.
And one green tractor on flat tires.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well that removed two abject losers from the gene pool.  Thanks guns and gun loving conservative baggers. You keep self selecting to drop out of society.

­Libfags aren't capable of realize this is just 2 Conservative Baggers which is nothing in the overall scheme of things. Stupid, stupid libfag.

Add in the fact that many, many more unarmed libfags get shot because they're not smart enough to pack a firearm. Don't forget to factor in the fact of how many Conservative Baggers carrying firearms also save lives.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Has nobody in here ever been hunting?

All depends where you shoot. You can shoot an animal where it bleeds out (normal with bow hunting). Or you can shoot it where it goes down immediately.

If you hit right in the heart, your blood pressure dropped immediately, you are knocked out and dead. Or if you hit them in the spine, you are also out. Brain shot also will do it but this one wasn't a brain shot. It was heart or spine. Immediate drop at that range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_x9vR_0KM8

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gun was lawfully held by residential dweller on residential grounds. Unconstitutional attempt to disarm a citizen by the perp is attempted murder or suicide in this case.

Once you make the decision to take a man's gun away, you have decided someone will die shortly.

That's fact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Story that went with the original vid

https://www.kcbd.com/2021/11/24/attorney-chad-reads-widow-files-petition-take-custody-his-children-their-mother-releases-video-shooting/

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is another instance of white on white violence.
Something you people need to deal with within your own community.

No humans were harmed during the filming of this video.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: more than likely the woman inspired all this to go down. she'll go free, the men all lose. sound familiar to anyone?

­
Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on your stuff while you in prison, boo.
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That's a pretty good Rashomon type screenplay right there isn't it, you've got from Kyle's perspective as he's manipulated into killing this man... oh wait, he was cheating on his wife with this guy's wife so he's got a lot of enemies right now and could justifiably get rid of one right here and now, if only it was on tape...

Cut to the cheating whore who is ALSO getting this all on tape, isn't that interesting, does she usually tape their handoffs?  Does she have tape of say 3 of the 5 last handoffs to compare?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­No blood spots on his shirt. Fake.

:boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Here's what this bitch did:  She got some dumb sucker to assault her ex husband in order to leverage the fallout for full custody.  She killed a man just to hurt her ex more.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.