Topic: Video: Crazy shit! Dad gets shot by ex-wife's bf while trying to pick up his son
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The dad had let go of the gun at the time and was not approaching the guy with the gun. Guy with the gun is fucked.

Wasn't even his kid, what a moron

"William Kyle Carruth, is under investigation for the shooting and killing of his girlfriend's children's father after he attempted to pick up his children late Friday afternoon"

­

He couldn’t shoot him when he was grabbing the shot gun, but as soon as he got it way from the deranged maniac he seized the opportunity to use deadly force to neutralize the attacker.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kyle shot Chad???

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you pull a gun on someone and a scuffle ensues and the person you point the gun at grabs the barrel to avoid being shot and you kill them, it's murder.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Typical white trash

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you pull a gun on someone and a scuffle ensues and the person you point the gun at grabs the barrel to avoid being shot and you kill them, it's murder.

­This is in Texas so there is castle doctrine. The guy told him multiple times to leave, but dad refused. Sadly, I think he might get away with it. Although I don't know how it works if mom was refusing to turn over his son at the agreed upon time. She and her bf might have been breaking the law.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is a necessary side effect from the Killer Kyle's trial.

Now all PWT believe dispute resolution involves self defending someone.

I feel privileged that my mother told me to go to college so I could make enough money to afford housing as far away from PWT as possible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The plot thickens - the ex-wife in this case is a judge, and was apparently the current wife of the person who was shot. Apparently she amended the divorce petition after the fact, then sealed the records (which she doesn't appear to have the authority to do...)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you pull a gun on someone and a scuffle ensues and the person you point the gun at grabs the barrel to avoid being shot and you kill them, it's murder.

­

So if someone has a gun, the other person is allowed to wrestle it away from him ?

How about if someone has a gun you leave them alone and don’t approach them and try to take it off of them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well that removed two abject losers from the gene pool. Thanks guns and gun loving conservative baggers. You keep self selecting to drop out of society.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­This is in Texas so there is castle doctrine. The guy told him multiple times to leave, but dad refused. Sadly, I think he might get away with it. Although I don't know how it works if mom was refusing to turn over his son at the agreed upon time. She and her bf might have been breaking the law.

I'm not sure castle doctrine applies to the curtilage in the daytime for people who have a legitimate reason to be at your home.

add to that he's a legal guardian of a child he could claim was being held at gunpoint.

dead men tell no tales.
\
:whitetrash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Yep, if they were breaking the law, they are fucked.

They are definitely going to try to use it. Since the dude with the gun provoked it, he could also get nailed by this:

"Force is also not justified if the actor provoked the other's use or attempted use of unlawful force, unless the actor abandons or attempts to abandon the encounter and the other nevertheless continues or attempts to use unlawful force against him."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Carruth has not been charged with any crime related to the shooting as of this report. No other charges have been filed in this case.
https://www.kcbd.com/2021/11/23/court-records-connect-kyle-carruth-deadly-shooting-chad-read/

This happened almost a month ago.
Now that's white privilege.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Now that's white privilege.

­Can you really call it white privilege if the privilege is to fuck over another white person?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ex wife looked pretty fit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Can you really call it white privilege if the privilege is to fuck over another white person?

­Yes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How did he die so instantaneously from a torso shot?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You killed my father.
\
:dweeb:

I am your father and it was self defense.
\
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Man knocks on door to retrieve his children which he is a legal guardian of.
Man answers the door and steps outside the door closing it behind him.
Confrontation ensues.
Man who appears to be the homeowner asks the man looking for his children to leave.
Man looking for his children refuses to leave without his children.

Man who appears to be the homeowner RETREATS INTO HIS HOME.
Man who appears to be the homeowner RETURNS WITH A GUN.

At this point Man who appears to be the homeowner IS THE AGGRESSOR AND PROVAKATEUR.

Man with gun executes unarmed man.
This is comically not self defense by any stretch.

No charges filed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ex wife looked pretty fit.

­
She’s available now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You killed my father.
\
:dweeb:

I am your uncle and it was self defense.
\
:whitetrash:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Confrontation ensues.
Man who appears to be the homeowner asks the man looking for his children to leave.

At this point Man who appears to be the homeowner IS THE AGGRESSOR AND PROVAKATEUR.

No charges filed.

I love how in your recitation of the facts you conveniently leave out the fact that the unarmed man grabbed the homeowner’s gun and tried to take it off of him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Confrontation ensues.

No charges filed.

I love how in your recitation of the facts you conveniently leave out the fact that the unarmed man grabbed the homeowner’s gun and tried to take it off of him.

­

If you pull a gun on someone and a scuffle ensues and the person you point the gun at grabs the barrel to avoid being shot and you kill them, it's murder.

­
To add insult to injury.

The man who grabbed the barrel  to avoid being shot, the shooter had no shot.
Backs ups, pauses and then execute this man who as absolutely no threat to him.

Please stop lying.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The shooter's triumphant stance beside his kill is classic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
He didn’t try. He challenged the guy with the gun. A disarm would have been dirt simple at that point. The person with the weapon is fixated on the tool. You have open access to targets.

I had one of these incidents when I worked in a bar. Some loser drunk got tossed for misbehaving and came back after hours. The second I diverted his hunting rifle I was able to knock out his teeth and break his left collarbone with the butt of my fist.

It still was a legal nightmare because his lawyer said the gun was improperly loaded and wouldn’t have fired. As if I’d fucking know that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Confrontation ensues.

No charges filed.

­

­
To add insult to injury.

The man who grabbed the barrel  to avoid being shot, the shooter had no shot.
Backs ups, pauses and then execute this man who as absolutely no threat to him.

Please stop lying.

So a man that Grabs your gun poses no threat to you ? He shot him from a distance before he approached him to grab his gun a second time.

The man was warned multiple times to exit the porch and refused and tried to take the homeowners gun off of him.

To say he is no threat to the man holding the gun is a lie on your part.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.