Topic: Video: Crazy shit! Dad gets shot by ex-wife's bf while trying to pick up his son
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/KaputBen/status/1463920412220268558?t=grp5fDemqPKGbcYQ4yh9Og&s=19

Posted by .
Unregistered

LOL

Little betta faggot thought being 6' tall would stop a long gun from blowing a hole through his guts.

5 minutes later another load got blown in his ex-wife.

Posted by .
Unregistered

more than likely the woman inspired all this to go down. she'll go free, the men all lose. sound familiar to anyone?

Posted by .
Unregistered

This snuff vid got me fully erect.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: more than likely the woman inspired all this to go down. she'll go free, the men all lose. sound familiar to anyone?

­That makes my penor harder.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: LOL

Little betta faggot thought being 6' tall would stop a long gun from blowing a hole through his guts.

5 minutes later another load got blown in his ex-wife.

­
He was an idiot, but I feel bad for him because his son was being kept from him. He acted out of emotion rather than logic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The anti-gun twitter (((fags))) are out in force in that conversation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Anyone know what gun that is?  It dropped that cracker INSTANTLY.  That's the ticket for the next Waukesha "accident".

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
He was an idiot, but I feel bad for him because his son was being kept from him. He acted out of emotion rather than logic.

­Don't worry, the son will definitely prefer his new daddy after he sees the video of his old daddy collapsing like a sack of shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It looks like some little shitty carbine.  .44 caliber maybe?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The proximal cause of green shirt getting merked was that dumb bitch playing games with his son.

She should get the death penalty after a hard 10 years of getting 3 holed by other prisoners.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Where’s my son?
\
:gramps:

I have no idea, teehee
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­Don't worry, the son will definitely prefer his new daddy after he sees the video of his old daddy collapsing like a sack of shit.

:lol:

That's even sadder for the old daddy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Huh? He closes the distance on a long gun, doesn’t clear it and attack? You don’t need to do a disarm, shift the barrel and sink your thumb into his eye socket. Or crush his larnyx.

The what are you going to do posturing shit is classic nonsense from a white guy who never had his ass on the line.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Assuming you aren't gonna get your guts and brain blown out is the whitest privilege there is.  This boomer got his privilege checked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Huh? He closes the distance on a long gun, doesn’t clear it and attack? You don’t need to do a disarm, shift the barrel and sink your thumb into his eye socket. Or crush his larnyx.

The what are you going to do posturing shit is classic nonsense from a white guy who never had his ass on the line.

­It's reminds me of the Rittenhouse shooting of Rosenbaum. He gambled wrong thinking the guy was so pussy that he wouldn't shoot him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wondered what the signs on the floor said.

First one says "BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE HIGHLAND SUBDIVISIONS OF SHALLOWATER TEXAS"

Second one says "CONCRETE WASH OUT"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dude who shot him has an IQ of 70. Doesn't realize he fucked his whole life right there. Afterwards, he still doesn't get it and the woman in the car doesn't either.

The guy with her was just killed and she is discussing whether the kid is in the house or not? Woman, the guy you were with is DEAD. There's a guy with a gun on the porch who might kill you as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The dad grabbed his gun and got blasted. Self defense.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The dad had let go of the gun at the time and was not approaching the guy with the gun. Guy with the gun is fucked.

Wasn't even his kid, what a moron

"William Kyle Carruth, is under investigation for the shooting and killing of his girlfriend's children's father after he attempted to pick up his children late Friday afternoon"

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Christina Read can be heard telling Chad Read that she didn't abide by the court ordered deadline because she wanted to see their son."

He was off work to pick the kid up and on time. They were just fucking with him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggers
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'd have PUNCHED HIM IN THE FAAAAACE!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers:jewspeak:
:facepalm: :jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "Christina Read can be heard telling Chad Read that she didn't abide by the court ordered deadline because she wanted to see their son."

He was off work to pick the kid up and on time. They were just fucking with him.

­I wonder if mom set this up. Dad might have had a life insurance policy that son is entitled to, but mom will have control of.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.