Topic: Do people who invest in crypto know it is Bullshit?
Posted by .
Unregistered

.opinions said: I would recommend allocation 1 to 5% of your portfolio in crypto.

crypto is highly volatile

don't invest all your investable funds and then see a 10% drop the next day in your net worth.

­
You might as well "investor 1% to 5%" of your money by handing your money to a local criminal who promises you to double your money in 6 months

Same thing

You can go to him any time and ask him how you are doing. He'll say "oh yeah, your money is doubling"

Coinbase shut their system down today when the price dropped and also removed all stop loss orders.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.opinions said: I would recommend allocation 1 to 5% of your portfolio in crypto.

crypto is highly volatile

don't invest all your investable funds and then see a 10% drop the next day in your net worth.

­
You might as well "investor 1% to 5%" of your money by handing your money to a local criminal who promises you to double your money in 6 months

Same thing

You can go to him any time and ask him how you are doing. He'll say "oh yeah, your money is doubling"

Coinbase shut their system down today when the price dropped and also removed all stop loss orders.

­
You are fucking shitting me.  Coinbase is the largest exchange, right?  When a platform limits access to your money you know something is wrong.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The whole scheme depends on greedy suckers buying it hoping it will go up. 

­
Cramer said he's got some money in crypto but he knows it depends on the Greater Fool.

MLB has umps wearing FTX logos, Matt Damon doing ads during NFL games for crypto.com, CNBC had a special "Crypto Night in America", etc.   I'm holding my small allocation in crypto for now, because there's gonna be a shit ton of rubes buying into this over the next 12 months  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's all good until everyone tries to sell at once & then they realize there's nothing there to back it up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: By what metric is it bullshit? The sector has a 2.7 trillion dollar market cap. 150 billion daily volume. Anyone who bought Bitcoin, eth, doge, or hell, any of the top 50 cryptos early has made ridiculous return.

­The thing about Crypto is (((they))) want currency aka money, in exchange for the Crypto.  A bushel of wheat in exchange for Crypto?  No (((they))) want the cash. First sell your wheat, then you can buy Crypto.

When the Goyim say 'buy' - what does that mean, really?

:jew:  - it means whatever you want it to mean, my friend.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why would a group of Chinese guys use a fictional Japanese surname to promote their fictional 'coin'?  Instead of calling it virtual, try using imaginary instead. Or pretend coin. Scam coin, fake coin, bullshit coin.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is it easy to exchange Bitcoin for cash?  Are there fees and taxes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know smart people who on a lark, put $1,000 in Doggie Coin (DOGE) just because they liked the meme, it was under $.01.   They forgot about it mostly and one day saw it topping $.35.  Immediately cashed out.  Fun timbes in Jamaica that weekend.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.