Topic: Baggers: Why do you believe the "left" is racist for not talking about race?
Posted by .
Unregistered

So, because CNN and MSNBC are not broadcasting around the clock that Darrel Brooks is black, they are racist.
Anything short of screaming Darrel is the n-word is racist.

How do you connect the dots between not talking about race to racist?

Please explain your reasoning to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The motherfucker is an black(supremacist) islamic terrorist who deliberately zig-zagged through the parade route to take out White people. The feculent fakestream media is conveniently brushing these unsavory facts under the motherfucking rug because it doesn't fit their racist anti-White narrative.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:insane: said: The motherfucker is an black(supremacist) islamic terrorist who deliberately zig-zagged through the parade route to take out White people. The feculent fakestream media is conveniently brushing these unsavory facts under the motherfucking rug because it doesn't fit their racist anti-White narrative.

­

How do you equate not talking about race to racist or anti-White?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stop going on about Kyle being white. Don’t mention any race of anyone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: So, because CNN and MSNBC are not broadcasting around the clock that Darrel Brooks is black, they are racist. :jewspeak: 
 :jewspeak: Anything short of screaming Darrel is the n-word is racist. :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: How do you connect the dots between not talking about race to racist? :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: Please explain your reasoning to me. :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cryingnazi: said:
:cryingnazi: :jewspeak: said: :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: So, because CNN and MSNBC are not broadcasting around the clock that Darrel Brooks is black, they are racist.:cryingnazi: :jewspeak: 
 :cryingnazi::jewspeak: Anything short of screaming Darrel is the n-word is racist. :cryingnazi::jewspeak: 

:cryingnazi: :jewspeak: How do you connect the dots between not talking about race to racist? :cryingnazi::jewspeak: 

:cryingnazi: :jewspeak: Please explain your reasoning to me.:cryingnazi: :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:
 :jewspeak:  :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: said:
 :jewspeak: :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: So, because CNN and MSNBC are not broadcasting around the clock that Darrel Brooks is black, they are racist. :jewspeak: :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: 
 :jewspeak:  :cryingnazi::jewspeak: Anything short of screaming Darrel is the n-word is racist.  :jewspeak: :cryingnazi::jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: How do you connect the dots between not talking about race to racist?  :jewspeak: :cryingnazi::jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: :cryingnazi: :jewspeak: Please explain your reasoning to me :jewspeak: .:cryingnazi: :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Stop going on about Kyle being white. Don’t mention any race of anyone.

­
He's not. He has some tar brush in him. Maybe a few generations back but definitely there. He is not Ayran.

Posted by .
Unregistered

such a stupid thing to keep the country so divided. will the US ever get its shit together?
most people I know think it is too late and China loves this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So, because CNN and MSNBC are not broadcasting around the clock that Darrel Brooks is black, they are racist.

­what a weird topic. all the left does is talk about race. race race race. 24/7. topic sux.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So, because CNN and MSNBC are not broadcasting around the clock that Darrel Brooks is black, they are racist.

­post regged hasanabi talkingpoint

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Stop going on about Kyle being white. Don’t mention any race of anyone.

­
He's not. He has some tar brush in him. Maybe a few generations back but definitely there. He is not Ayran.

­
Latino

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.