Topic: Want to hear my secret technique for not getting shot by Kyle Rittenhouse?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I don’t attack Kyle Rittenhouse. That’s it. Using this one secret technique I have been able to avoid being shot by Kyle Rittenhouse. If I had taught it to Rosenbaum and Huber they’d still be alive. If I had taught to Grosskreutz he’d still have two functioning bicepses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don’t attack Kyle Rittenhouse. That’s it. Using this one secret technique I have been able to avoid being shot by Kyle Rittenhouse. If I had taught it to Rosenbaum and Huber they’d still be alive. If I had taught to Grosskreutz he’d still have two functioning bicepses.

:interdasting:
\
:ebert:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you try to take a man's gun, you have made a conscious decision that someone will soon die.  Probably a bad decision.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Instead of grabbing these mens guns, 
why not grab and suck their cocks instead?
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

They should've distracted the young lad with a :madison: and then tried to disarm

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just walk away.....

Posted by .
Unregistered

Next time Kyle will he shot in the back. Hopefully soon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don’t attack Kyle Rittenhouse. That’s it. Using this one secret technique I have been able to avoid being shot by Kyle Rittenhouse. If I had taught it to Rosenbaum and Huber they’d still be alive. If I had taught to Grosskreutz he’d still have two functioning bicepses.

­
Someone should have taught this technique to Trayvon Martin as well.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Instead of grabbing these mens guns, 
\

:potd:
:spanky:

Posted by WartyKyle
Unregistered

. said: Instead of grabbing these mens guns, 
\

­
Ah…the Saville Method

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.