Topic: Does anyone else feel desperation in the air?
Posted by .
Unregistered

it's barely Thanksgiving. Black Friday is 36 hours from now dumbass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Take the safe and effective vaccines, you fucking shitheads.

By God, I will hold you down and repeated shove that needle in your eye if you refuse, bagger.

­
Pretty hard to do that with a drained brainpan. You won’t have any blood pressure to speak of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

By God, I will hold you down and repeated shove that needle in your eye if you refuse, bagger.

­
Pretty hard to do that with a drained brainpan. You won’t have any blood pressure to speak of.

­bad ass :classiclol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Your retorts won't be so edgy once I've perforated your perineum with plumbumb. You won't be able to tell what's what down there between all the blood, shit and jellied flesh.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

Your retorts won't be so edgy once I've perforated your perineum with plumbumb. You won't be able to tell what's what down there between all the blood, shit and jellied flesh.

­That was no retort per se.

I would cross the street to leave you alone

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­That was no retort per se.

I would cross the street to leave you alone

Pretty hard to do that with exploded knee caps. You won’t have any ambulation to speak of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ah.....look at all the fake godfathers awake in the middle of the nite.
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ah.....look at all the fake godfathers awake in the middle of the nite.
:snicker:

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:yoda: faggotry this thread has

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :yoda: comedy this thread has

troof, my little green cock smoker
\
:shatner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It is simple what will happen.

1. People whine about the economy 

2. Repukes win the house and senate. They block everything the dems try to do and they rig the elections

3. Republicans win white house (or they steal it because they think they are owed it)

4. Republicans fuck up and do nothing. Economy stagnated

5. People try to throw out Republicans. But NOW they can't because everything is rigged 

6. America becomes true banana republic

­Lol, dude, you are so full of shit and delusional. You sound very stupid too.

When Repubs were called the party of no they were saying no to obama and Congress spending more money.
Obama the shithead led the largest theft in US history.

Dems stole the 2020 election with ballot harvesting and fake ass vote dumps. If you really think biden got at least 15 million more votes than shithead 0bama did in '08 then you are even stupider than you sound.

Lol again, I have a feeling your life is a form of punishment.
You need more.

This guy sounds like the typical Republican useful idiot. 

Other civilized countries are able to spend money to invest in things like roads, infrastructure, healthcare and education because those are things that advanced civilizations NEED to function. Mature adults understand that.

But not here in the U S of A. 

A GOVERNMENT THAT SPENDS NOTHING IS GOOD! FUCK OBUMMER! YAY GOP!
\
:winner:

On the contrary good man, we DO spend tons of money on overpriced fighter planes, tax cuts for rich folks like me, and on lots of pork programs. When had a GOP administration ever reduced the debt. NEVER! We love to spend money, just not in any way that helps the great unwashed.
\
:fatcat:

GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL! RELEASE THE JEWSPEAK EMOTES!
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's like the 1970s but there are cameras everywhere to record all of it.

Posted by JUST_CHUTE_ME
Unregistered

I spoke with a guy at an auto dealership yesterday who said we’re all autistic now. That’s kind of hard to argue with :sad:

Posted by TRAVIS_BICKLE
Unregistered

. said: It's like the 1970s but there are cameras everywhere to record all of it.

­:potd:

Posted by MANUEL_TRANSMICION
Unregistered

. said:
. said: People are killing, yelling, rushing, fighting, scamming, just a total shit show.  I live outside Chicago but travel to many other cities and I feel it all over.  On dating sites, every girl asks for money or crypto investments, I have seen people pull guns on each other at a fucking Dunkin Donuts, my father was within a block of 2 separate murders recently.  The younger generation don’t work or live at home, nobody is building a future, there is no center. It is like the entire bottom has fallen out.  And it feels like we have no President, no police, just total dysfunction everywhere.

Do you guys sense this too?

­Have been sensing it for a while, people being more assholeish in their driving.  You can really get a sense of the pulse of an area by how people drive.  less courtesy and more aggressive driving tells me that people are certainly under much more stress.

­This, and it goes double for fucking Audi drivers, the biggest assholes on the road :mad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

People are REALLY acting out in lots of ugly ways. Let's face it, Americans were always rude and clueless, but that behavior has been cubed in the last 20 months.
I was just reading about some asshole in TN who, when told his pizza was going to take 10 WHOLE MINUTES to prepare in a Little Caesar's, felt it was prudent and correct to go get his AR-15 and start waving it around at people in the restaurant. I'm sure you can think of a dozen different similar examples.
It's the whole anti-social spectrum that's on steroids right now. I saw a family in an airport in January of this year eating Popeye's Chicken in the boarding area and casually dropping their garbage and chicken bones on the floor (granted, they were coons). And, this Summer, I saw a guy in a big RAM truck basically try to run someone over in a crosswalk then get into an accident as a result.
It's fucking nuts. We need more Kyle Rittenhouses to correct this behavior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I watched a negro throw a drink cup onto the street.  Why did he do that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: People are REALLY acting out in lots of ugly ways. Let's face it, Americans were always rude and clueless, but that behavior has been cubed in the last 20 months.
I was just reading about some asshole in TN who, when told his pizza was going to take 10 WHOLE MINUTES to prepare in a Little Caesar's, felt it was prudent and correct to go get his AR-15 and start waving it around at people in the restaurant. I'm sure you can think of a dozen different similar examples.
It's the whole anti-social spectrum that's on steroids right now. I saw a family in an airport in January of this year eating Popeye's Chicken in the boarding area and casually dropping their garbage and chicken bones on the floor (granted, they were coons). And, this Summer, I saw a guy in a big RAM truck basically try to run someone over in a crosswalk then get into an accident as a result.
It's fucking nuts. We need more Kyle Rittenhouses to correct this behavior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I noticed nowadays that when something goes on sale in the grocery store, the item gets completely cleared out. It wasn't like this just two years ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: People are killing, yelling, rushing, fighting, scamming, just a total shit show.  I live outside Chicago but travel to many other cities and I feel it all over.  On dating sites, every girl asks for money or crypto investments, I have seen people pull guns on each other at a fucking Dunkin Donuts, my father was within a block of 2 separate murders recently.  The younger generation don’t work or live at home, nobody is building a future, there is no center. It is like the entire bottom has fallen out.  And it feels like we have no President, no police, just total dysfunction everywhere.

Do you guys sense this too?

this was soros's plan

Posted by .
Unregistered

Without prejudice said:
­You mean prepping. Time is of the essence. Tick. Tock.
/
Without prejudice

­prep? Thur thweetie
:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

MANUEL_TRANSMICION said:
­This, and it goes double for fucking Audi drivers, the biggest assholes on the road :mad:

­
All the former BMW assholes are now Audi assholes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

IF WE BAN ABORTIONS AND GIVE EPIC TAX CUTS TO BILLIONAIRES AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!
\
:repub:

Moar tax cuts for me and guns for theeee
\
:trump:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.