Topic: Does anyone else feel desperation in the air?
Posted by .
Unregistered

People are killing, yelling, rushing, fighting, scamming, just a total shit show. I live outside Chicago but travel to many other cities and I feel it all over. On dating sites, every girl asks for money or crypto investments, I have seen people pull guns on each other at a fucking Dunkin Donuts, my father was within a block of 2 separate murders recently. The younger generation don’t work or live at home, nobody is building a future, there is no center. It is like the entire bottom has fallen out. And it feels like we have no President, no police, just total dysfunction everywhere.

Do you guys sense this too?

Posted by .
Unregistered

But did you get the safe and effective vaccine?

We need community immunity.

Do your part.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yes, I think we are in the midst of some kind of collapse. All systems are rotten and failing in some way. I was riding MUNI the other day and almost no one but me paid any fare.

The competent people seem to be fleeing from important occupations and managerial positions too and there is no one to replace them. The core of society is essentially falling away.

But it gets even worse because there is a sense of big impending doom.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take the safe and effective vaccines, you fucking shitheads.

By God, I will hold you down and repeated shove that needle in your eye if you refuse, bagger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yes, I think we are in the midst of some kind of collapse. All systems are rotten and failing in some way. I was riding MUNI the other day and almost no one but me paid any fare.

The competent people seem to be fleeing from important occupations and managerial positions too and there is no one to replace them. The core of society is essentially falling away.

­cities are not the place to be

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yes, I think we are in the midst of some kind of collapse. All systems are rotten and failing in some way. I was riding MUNI the other day and almost no one but me paid any fare.

­
Things are so fragile. You walk thru walmart, so many products. There is a thin line to seeing nothing on the shelves. That would be anarchy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yeah, many threads each day about this. yes, we are in some deep shit. see the other threads about what to do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
OP here, this is precisely what I sense too. Changing covid rules, supply chain failures, inflation, most people are broke, overdoses everywhere — this is just a feeling of decay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
OP here, this is precisely what I sense too.  Changing covid rules, supply chain failures, inflation, most people are broke, overdoses everywhere — this is just a feeling of decay.

­Yes, But I am concerned also about big dramatic events happening too like WWIII or balkanization.  We are appear to be on some kind of creepy track.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: People are killing, yelling, rushing, fighting, scamming, just a total shit show.  I live outside Chicago but travel to many other cities and I feel it all over.  On dating sites, every girl asks for money or crypto investments, I have seen people pull guns on each other at a fucking Dunkin Donuts, my father was within a block of 2 separate murders recently.  The younger generation don’t work or live at home, nobody is building a future, there is no center. It is like the entire bottom has fallen out.  And it feels like we have no President, no police, just total dysfunction everywhere.

­Have been sensing it for a while, people being more assholeish in their driving.  You can really get a sense of the pulse of an area by how people drive.  less courtesy and more aggressive driving tells me that people are certainly under much more stress.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Like we are going to wake up one day and its gonna be the TET offensive level urban fighting in the streets just complete bedlam.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Yes, But I am concerned also about big dramatic events happening too like WWIII or balkanization.  We are appear to be on some kind of creepy track.

­breaking news! This is WW3!

Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

. said: People are killing, yelling, rushing, fighting, scamming, just a total shit show.  I live outside Chicago but travel to many other cities and I feel it all over.  On dating sites, every girl asks for money or crypto investments, I have seen people pull guns on each other at a fucking Dunkin Donuts, my father was within a block of 2 separate murders recently.  The younger generation don’t work or live at home, nobody is building a future, there is no center. It is like the entire bottom has fallen out.  And it feels like we have no President, no police, just total dysfunction everywhere.

­Yes. All thanks to the playbook of Saul Allinsky. Who?  THIS revokting CUNT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky

Cliffs: son of Russian immigrant jews? Check. Directly involved with mafia (Al Capone)? Check. Got into bed with catholic church? Check. Helped Democratic presidential candidates? Check. Is the basis on which Common Purpose was founded i.e. communism from grass roots apparatchik in l9cal council/govt roles "leading beyond authority"? Check all-round total fucking CUNT? HELL CHECK!
/
Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

It is simple what will happen.

1. People whine about the economy 

2. Repukes win the house and senate. They block everything the dems try to do and they rig the elections

3. Republicans win white house (or they steal it because they think they are owed it)

4. Republicans fuck up and do nothing. Economy stagnated

5. People try to throw out Republicans. But NOW they can't because everything is rigged 

6. America becomes true banana republic

Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

. said: yeah, many threads each day about this. yes, we are in some deep shit. see the other threads about what to do.

­You mean prepping. Time is of the essence. Tick. Tock.
/
Without prejudice

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Take the safe and effective vaccines, you fucking shitheads.

By God, I will hold you down and repeated shove that needle in your eye if you refuse, bagger.

­
I thought about it and no, fuck you.

(you won't do shit)

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: But did you get the safe and effective vaccine? :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: We need community immunity. :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: Do your part. :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It is simple what will happen.

2. Repukes win the house and senate. They block everything the dems try to do and they rig the elections

3. Republicans win white house (or they steal it because they think they are owed it)

5. People try to throw out Republicans. But NOW they can't because everything is rigged 

­Lol, dude, you are so full of shit and delusional. You sound very stupid too.

When Repubs were called the party of no they were saying no to obama and Congress spending more money.
Obama the shithead led the largest theft in US history.

Dems stole the 2020 election with ballot harvesting and fake ass vote dumps. If you really think biden got at least 15 million more votes than shithead 0bama did in '08 then you are even stupider than you sound.

Lol again, I have a feeling your life is a form of punishment.
You need more.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
I have a similar trolling strategy, maybe I learned it from you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­

Touché

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

Touché

­
Both of you dumb faggots should get a room!
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mass faggotry and abject cowardice have replaced the rule of law.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yall need a safe space you can run up to canadia.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­It's black friday ya fuckn :winner:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.