Topic: Climate denier-tards: "400-year old winemaker La Fleur-Chauvet ($300/bt) says 'impossible' to farm
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The earth has been warming and cooling for 4.5  billion years. The temperature trends from the last 50 years are statistically insignificant.

­
Finally a sensible response. Critical thinking skills are in short supply and most common folks can't comprehend orders of magnitude.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And it really has stopped for 20 years plus with the increase in global temperatures.
When they try to say recent years were the hottest on record they are talking about .05 F increase which is much smaller than any margin of error.

What is insane is the world will turn colder as we leave this interglacial period and there's been no preparation for that at all.
When it does go back into a full blown ice age billions could die.
Crop production will drop dramatically. Disease will run rampant. Extreme violence over dwindling resources.

We have spent billions of dollars on the non problem of CC AGW GW
(A scam by any other name is still a scam) 
Nothing was actually done with all that money. 
Somehow they want to say it's settled science but we still need to spend (waste) money on it. Science is never settled so it's a stupid saying and concept.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And it really has stopped for 20 years plus with the increase in global temperatures.
When they try to say recent years were the hottest on record they are talking about .05 F increase which is much smaller than any margin of error.

What is insane is the world will turn colder as we leave this interglacial period and there's been no preparation for that at all.
Crop production will drop dramatically. Disease will run rampant. Extreme violence over dwindling resources.

Somehow they want to say it's settled science but we still need to spend (waste) money on it. Science is never settled so it's a stupid saying and concept.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And it really has stopped for 20 years plus with the increase in global temperatures.

­Shut up, dipshit.  This is still a Springsteen which I brilliantly framed and which you stupidly clicked on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Shut up, dipshit.  This is still a Springsteen which I brilliantly framed and which you stupidly clicked on.

­Doesnt matter what stupid link you put in. Admit it, you fuck up everything anyway.
It is still a climate change thread by the topic you put down you shit for brains.
And I'm being kind with that.
It sounds like you'd have to get smarter to be classified as shit for brains.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­Doesnt matter what stupid link you put in. Admit it, you fuck up everything anyway.
It is still a climate change thread by the topic you put down you shit for brains.
And I'm being kind with that.
It sounds like you'd have to get smarter to be classified as shit for brains.

­Really, fag-fuck?

I invented a completely plausible Bordeaux chalet--look up the words, inbred--and crafted a pithy headline to lure slugbrains like you in.

La Fleur-Chauvet could absolutely be a top-tier Pomerol (another word you don't know, but which I do).

Oh, and you dropped these, Clicky: :mittens:

Posted by Quit bragging stupid
Unregistered

Spare me the hubris, dick breath.
Anybody can put an inappropriate link so don't crow too much rooster dick.

And inbred? Yeah we know. Everybody fucked your mom even her brother. Don't come here to confess your origins.
Nobody cares.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quit bragging stupid said: Spare me the hubris, dick breath.
Anybody can put an inappropriate link so don't crow too much rooster dick.

And inbred? Yeah we know. Everybody fucked your mom even her brother. Don't come here to confess your origins.
Nobody cares.

­Why don't you just admit you're my bitch?  You'll feel better.

No shame in it.  I had the benefit of higher education and you went to vocational school where you majored in sanitizing Port-a-Potties.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Why don't you just admit you're my bitch?  You'll feel better.

No shame in it.  I had the benefit of higher education and you went to vocational school where you majored in sanitizing Port-a-Potties.

­lol, I got 3 or 4 POTD in YOUR thread. I've never give myself one ever.
Like in real life, you have nothing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Looks like nobody clicked on your link Fagga  :shrug:

Posted by Bruce Springsteen Jr
Unregistered

As a fellow enthusiast of the Springsteen troll, I salute you, good sir!
\
:snob:

Posted by doth my eye deceive
Unregistered

:wtf: Are F2's last two remaining rainman-level autist shitpoasteurs..

really duelling and duking it out before mine weary eyes?? 

Or is it all a figment of a normally not-quite-so-fertile imagination? :eek:

Posted by .
Unregistered

doth my eye deceive said: :wtf: Are F2's last two remaining rainman-level autist shitpoasteurs..

It’s just one poster :sadwave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It’s just one poster :sadwave:

i was afraid so :frown:

Posted by .
Unregistered

doth my eye deceive said: :wtf: Are F2's last two remaining rainman-level autist shitpoasteurs..

­
What happens when an unstoppable spergforce collides with an immovable tard?

Posted by .
Unregistered

You have to be as stupid as the loser OP to still believe in global warming or that Springsteen is not an over the hill has been jew shithead.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.