Topic: Climate denier-tards: "400-year old winemaker La Fleur-Chauvet ($300/bt) says 'impossible' to farm
Posted by .
Unregistered

Famous 400-year old winemaker La Fleur-Chauvet, whose 2017 red goes for $300 a bottle, says climate change has made it 'impossible' to farm.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9980673/wine-maker-stays-wine-will-be-impossible-to-farm-climate-change.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Why farm when whining for government money is so much easier?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He is full of shit.
And it was much warmer than now in the geological recent past.
Grapes could be grown in Northern England during the Roman times. Now they struggle to grow them in southern England. It is too cold. They grow grapes in the south but can't in the north.

CO2 doesn't cause warmer temps at all. While it is technically a greenhouse gas it is a very very weak one.
CO2 molecules do not have dipole like water does. Not having dipole limits CO2 to only be able to trap IR in the low energy range.
Plus it is heavier than air so it makes a very poor "blanket" to trap heat.
It is like dirt, dust and nutrients from Africa that goes up and comes down in the Americas.
CO2 is constantly coming back down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Famous 400-year old winemaker La Fleur-Chauvet, whose 2017 red goes for $300 a bottle, says climate change has made it 'impossible' to farm.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9980673/wine-maker-stays-wine-will-be-impossible-to-farm-climate-change.html

­
THIS PROVES EVERYTHING WE WERE SAYING ABOUT ELECTRIC CARS AND RAINBOW STRAWS!!!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Interesting thing. In the beginning of the CO2 scam they knew it was a hard sell to say something that is only .04% of the atmosphere could do all that.
So they came up with the theory they claimed was fact that the little heat from CO2 would increase the main greenhouse gas of plain old water vapor. A little heat would cause a big heat.
Problem for the climate church is water vapor can be measured and that hasn't increased so they just dropped that theory and say those 4 CO2 out of every 10000 molecules can do what they claim. Total BS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

* those 4 CO2 molecules out of every 10000 other molecules in the atmosphere

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well of course you can't grow wine in a secret garden.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Well of course you can't grow wine in a secret garden.

­Sure you can but you have to keep it a secret.

Which reminds me, why does Hidden Valley salad dressing have their address on the label?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh well, guess we’ll just have to drink whiskey instead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggers only drink coors or natty ice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers only drink coors or natty ice.

While faggers like you drink cum.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said: :jewspeak:Baggers only drink coors or natty ice.:jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
While faggers like you drink cum.

­
:bean:

Posted by natty ice buzzedtard
Unregistered

. said: Baggers only drink coors or natty ice.

i feel attacked :rant:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guess that vineyard has seen it's glory days come and gone...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I thought it was incompetent idiot blaming muh climate change but no it's the dopey op's  stupid link to Bruce Springsteen the has been fake working man pos who is a super libbie moron.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He is full of shit.
And it was much warmer than now in the geological recent past.
Grapes could be grown in Northern England during the Roman times. Now they struggle to grow them in southern England. It is too cold. They grow grapes in the south but can't in the north.

CO2 doesn't cause warmer temps at all. While it is technically a greenhouse gas it is a very very weak one.
CO2 molecules do not have dipole like water does. Not having dipole limits CO2 to only be able to trap IR in the low energy range.
Plus it is heavier than air so it makes a very poor "blanket" to trap heat.
It is like dirt, dust and nutrients from Africa that goes up and comes down in the Americas.
CO2 is constantly coming back down.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Interesting thing. In the beginning of the CO2 scam they knew it was a hard sell to say something that is only .04% of the atmosphere could do all that.
So they came up with the theory they claimed was fact that the little heat from CO2 would increase the main greenhouse gas of plain old water vapor. A little heat would cause a big heat.
Problem for the climate church is water vapor can be measured and that hasn't increased so they just dropped that theory and say those 4 CO2 out of every 10000 molecules can do what they claim. Total BS.

;potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

springsteen

Posted by .
Unregistered

The earth has been warming and cooling for 4.5  billion years. The temperature trends from the last 50 years are statistically insignificant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The earth has been warming and cooling for 4.5  billion years. The temperature trends from the last 50 years are statistically insignificant.

­How dare you!
\
:josheena:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I thought it was incompetent idiot blaming muh climate change but no it's the dopey op's  stupid link to Bruce Springsteen the has been fake working man pos who is a super libbie moron.

­You clicked, fagrock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I thought it was incompetent idiot blaming muh climate change but no it's the dopey op's  stupid link to Bruce Springsteen the has been fake working man pos who is a super libbie moron.

­You clicked, fagrock.

­yeah I did, shortbus.
You have something to say thanks for this Thanksgiving.
You should be thankful we don't all get together and collectively beat the shit out of you.
Lol.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­yeah I did, shortbus.
You should be thankful we don't all get together and collectively beat the shit out of you.
Lol.

­
Fuck off you noodle armed kike faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­yeah I did, shortbus.
Lol.

­
Fuck off you noodle armed kike faggot.

­you need better material and a job, a bath, a life, car, personality, health, common sense ...
I could go on but you won't so why bother.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.