Topic: Hilarious how much work bulky laughingstock Brian does to protect his "online reputation", as if
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: Does anyone still have the email by eSpeedient's CEO about his job performance?

That was a fucking laugh.

­
PAUL F. DUBUQUE is the name you're looking for.

­
Correction. Paul E. Dubuque. eSpeedient Systems, AMERICASH PLATFORM.

­
CFO | Director

Company Name
Espeedient Systems
Dates Employed 2001 – 2009
Employment Duration8 yrs
LocationGreater Chicago Area
Dynamic account management platform that delivers online banking, stored value, and electronic bill payment functions in a branded browser-based environment for private label partners.

ACHIEVEMENTS

• Managed operational and design while guiding the system's evolution in areas such as navigation, features, functions, internal controls, logging and security protocols.

• Drove enterprise value and revenue potential through the creation of a dynamic account management platform to support multiple banking, stored value, and electronic bill payment functions for private label partners.

• Led the company into one of the first payment processing groups to reach PCI compliance on the Visa / Master Card network while guiding the second fastest integration into the Elan financial network switch.

• Successfully secured company's position as financial service solution to the Unisys state and local government ("Smart Government") initiative and added United Missouri Bank as our ACH system partner.

Posted by White Knight
Unregistered

Brian buy and sell your ass 10 times over OP.

Don't forget it.

:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
CFO | Director

Company Name
Espeedient Systems
Dates Employed 2001 – 2009
Employment Duration8 yrs
LocationGreater Chicago Area
Dynamic account management platform that delivers online banking, stored value, and electronic bill payment functions in a branded browser-based environment for private label partners.

ACHIEVEMENTS

• Managed operational and design while guiding the system's evolution in areas such as navigation, features, functions, internal controls, logging and security protocols.

• Drove enterprise value and revenue potential through the creation of a dynamic account management platform to support multiple banking, stored value, and electronic bill payment functions for private label partners.

• Led the company into one of the first payment processing groups to reach PCI compliance on the Visa / Master Card network while guiding the second fastest integration into the Elan financial network switch.

• Successfully secured company's position as financial service solution to the Unisys state and local government ("Smart Government") initiative and added United Missouri Bank as our ACH system partner.

­What a pile of blathering corp. speak bullshit!  He was a coding drone. Period.

I drove enterprise value!
      \
:spanky:

What exactly does that mean?
     \
:pedohunter:

I . . . uh, er . . .
    \

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: frantically copyright striking comments on YouTube, removing Imgurs, censoring posts on CampIdiot etc. will make people fail to notice that he has huge moobs dangling to his belt. 

­

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So he was a junior programmer who... filled out a bunch of PCI and ISO paperwork? :wtf: If the person with a "CFO" title at a company is doing that sort of stuff, the company must be super tiny and inconsequential.

Posted by White Knight
Unregistered

Great job Brian.  :thumbup:

Posted by UncleDon
Unregistered

. said: So he was a junior programmer who... filled out a bunch of PCI and ISO paperwork? :wtf: If the person with a "CFO" title at a company is doing that sort of stuff, the company must be super tiny and inconsequential.

High school dropout

Posted by .
Unregistered

B U L K I E
B O U L B I E

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­What a pile of blathering corp. speak bullshit!  He was a coding drone. Period.

I drove enterprise value!
      \

What exactly does that mean?
     \
:pedohunter:

I . . . uh, er . . .
    \

­:rofl::potd::lmao:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: B U L K I E
B O U L B I E

­Boulby Brand Bathtub Biscuits. Om nom nom.
\
:Pig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cluephone:
\
/
Reputation defender, I'd like to join your highest class service tier. Uh....c-c-c-c-credit c-c-ard? Um, no. Can I pay for it by giving all your male employees blowjobs? Hello......? Hellllo.....? Sweatpea, did you have Don pay the phone bill?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: frantically copyright striking comments on YouTube, removing Imgurs, censoring posts on CampIdiot etc. will make people fail to notice that he has huge moobs dangling to his belt. 

Or will prevent the world from knowing he's a deadbeat failure from public records and legal filings.

Or will make Shitpig's TikTok videos be coherent and interesting instead of low IQ Norco mumbling.
\
:Monkey:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Google the name. Second entry is about wiping butt with a stick

Posted by .
Unregistered

Or will prevent the world from knowing he's a deadbeat failure from public records and legal filings.

Or will make Shitpig's TikTok videos be coherent and interesting instead of low IQ Norco mumbling.

:emma:

­
having a star of david as the link for amazon should get him blacklisted from any vb consulting gig

Posted by .
Unregistered

PCI compliance isn't an accomplishment.  It is table stakes.  :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blitt & Gaines always gets their man.
\
:shatner:

Most of what you read about me on the internet is untrue.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have the equivalent of a PhD in Visual Basic
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Imagine, spanky waddling into a conference room for a work meeting.   Chunks of taco bell tacos stuck in his beard.   Piss on his pants.   And that vile stench that all morbidly obese people have.

His poor coworkers

Posted by .
Unregistered

The bullying of Spanky must never, ever end. Even after death (which will be soon but never soon enough) his grave must be desecrated and deficated.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The bullying of Spanky must never, ever end. Even after death (which will be soon but never soon enough) his grave must be desecrated and deficated.

­
I will be sure to leave bottom buddies and taco bell tacos on the grave each time I visit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He has seriously tried to claim that the Bottom Buddy admission never happened. When people post photos of him and ask how he could possibly wipe his butt with his tiny arms, he censors the photo.

­:rofl:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.