Topic: So... was Ed Sheeran vaxxed or not?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Let the vaxxed start crying about how effective it is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I fob’t think he was. You can tell he’s a country bumpkin hillbilly hick redneck, so don’t expect him to have too much brainpower upstairs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I fob’t think he was. You can tell he’s a country bumpkin hillbilly hick redneck, so don’t expect him to have too much brainpower upstairs.
:winner:  fob't fob't uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunghhhhhhhhhh

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Who the fuck is that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Who the fuck is that.

­WP’s boyfriend

Posted by .
Unregistered

SODOMITE SONG!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

­for some reason liberal women like his songs, this does not concern you since you’re not into women

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­for some reason liberal women like his songs, this does not concern you since you’re not into women

­
So all of you who know who he is are liberal women?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He never said he'd been vaccinated, and UK vaccinations aren't particularly high, so I doubt it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Then he was a fool and is getting his comeuppance.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He never said he'd been vaccinated, and UK vaccinations aren't particularly high, so I doubt it.

­UK has one of the highest vaccinated rates and also the highest of vaxxed hospitalized for covid. :snicker:
This info has appeared on numerous threads, :dumbass:
btw - he's vaxxed.

Breakthrough case! Variants!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­Well past your era, aging boomer kike.
Play your Peggy Lee Acetate discs on the gramaphone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The United Kingdom is 22nd most vaccinated country.  Like I said, that's not particularly high.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The United Kingdom is 22nd most vaccinated country.  Like I said, that's not particularly high.

­UK one of the most vaxxed country. Also most of the covid deaths are among the vaccinated. Try a search.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­UK one of the most vaxxed country. Also most of the covid deaths are among the vaccinated. Try a search.

­I really don't think that 22nd is "one of the most vaxxed".  Here's my source:

https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker/?areas=gbr&areas=isr&areas=usa&areas=eue&areas=can&areas=chn&areas=ind&cumulative=1&doses=total
Sort by percent fully vaccinated, you get 67.9% out of total population, compared to Portugal at 85.7% or Singapore at 82.6%.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I really don't think that 22nd is "one of the most vaxxed".  Here's my source:

ig.ft.com/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker/?areas=gbr&areas=isr&areas=usa&areas=eue&areas=can&areas=chn&areas=ind&cumulative=1&doses=total
Sort by percent fully vaccinated, you get 67.9% out of total population, compared to Portugal at 85.7% or Singapore at 82.6%.

­Fagger blog link. Didn't click, didn't read. Fake news. Fuck off fagger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I fob’t think he was. You can tell he’s a country bumpkin hillbilly hick redneck, so don’t expect him to have too much brainpower upstairs.
:winner:  fob't fob't uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunghhhhhhhhhh

­Like those retard airline pilots.

Posted by Without prejudice
Unregistered

I am attending to Mr. Sheeran, gently sponge bathing him, fellating him to increase his vigor, wetting his parched lips with my precum.
\
Without prejudice UCC1-308

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Fagger blog link. Didn't click, didn't read. Fake news. Fuck off fagger.

­I can't tell whether you're provax and trying to be antivax as satire, or antivax and dumb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­He did a cameo on Game of Thrones but I didn't know who he was then, and I still don't. But then again, I am not a Liberal woman.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The United Kingdom is 22nd most vaccinated country.  Like I said, that's not particularly high.

­

Covid deaths are all unvaccinated unless they had other serious issues that escalated due to how awful Covid is on human internal organs.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.