Topic: Most Americans want a massive overhaul of economy, healthcare, and politics
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.businessinsider.com/americans-want-overhaul-economy-political-systems-pew-research-survey-2021-10

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CHANGE A GOODAMN THING, UNLESS ITS BANNING ABORTIONS AND GIVING MASSIVE TAX CUTS TO THE WEALTHY!!!! 
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Business Insider

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most Europeans want a massive overhaul of economy, healthcare, politics and corruption too.

:Snob:­
\
Fact.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We need to purge the old evil before we can successfully start fresh.

This means that we need to execute, publicly if possible, every individual who has held an elected federal office in the last 20 years.  

Anyone who has been employed in the last 20 years by those elected officials needs to be sent, Cultural Revolution-style, into America's heartland to work the fields and do the agricultural work previously done by illegal immigrants.

Once those two steps have been implemented, we can debate how best to rebuild our political system, e.g. whether we're better off following the model of Switzerland or mainland China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ONCE WE EXECUTE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME WE CAN FINALLY BUILD A COUNTRY THAT MORE PROPERLY REWARDS ME FOR EVERYTHING I WANT!!!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We need to purge the old evil before we can successfully start fresh.

This means that we need to execute, publicly if possible, every individual who has held an elected federal office in the last 20 years.  

Anyone who has been employed in the last 20 years by those elected officials needs to be sent, Cultural Revolution-style, into America's heartland to work the fields and do the agricultural work previously done by illegal immigrants.

Once those two steps have been implemented, we can debate how best to rebuild our political system, e.g. whether we're better off following the model of Switzerland or mainland China.

­We must prove to be better than the established filth and should restart without slaughter.

Switzerland model sounds good.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ONCE WE EXECUTE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME WE CAN FINALLY BUILD A COUNTRY THAT MORE PROPERLY REWARDS ME FOR EVERYTHING I WANT!!!
\

­:gay:
:Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We need to purge the old evil before we can successfully start fresh.

­
THis. MUTHA FUCKIN THIS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most Americans want change, which means communism! Yay!
\
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn’t that what orangemanbad campaigned on?

Posted by .
Unregistered

They get all that plus a whole lot MORE! If they live in israel.

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

yes.  More Jebus, guns, and tax cuts for the rich.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.