Topic: Wild Card Line: Unusually high number of non-corona virus related deaths across the globe.
Posted by .
Unregistered

What do you guys make of this?
\
:artbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That’s how you know the vaccine is working

Posted by .
Unregistered

There is absolutely NOTHING that comes from Tucker Carlson's show that I would take seriously. 

He is a massive fucking douchebag and he lies nonstop. 

Stupid fucking baggers

Posted by .
Unregistered

So it begins.
:Yoda:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There is absolutely NOTHING that comes from Tucker Carlson's show that I would take seriously. 

Stupid fucking baggers

­∆
This. 

:Mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There is absolutely NOTHING that comes from Tucker Carlson's show that I would take seriously. 

Stupid fucking baggers

­:lol:

Gay post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stupid fucking baggers

­
:umad:

Posted by .
Unregistered

HOW DARE YOU NOT LOVE OBERGRUPPENFÜHRER TUCKER CARLSON. 
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

True, it's been reported.  People are dying from the vaxx.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nonvaxxed covid-infected patients are clogging up the ICUs. So people with other health emergencies line strokes get squeezed out and die. Akso people are hesitabt to go to ER because of all the unvaxxed covid-infested n the hospital in general. The unvaxxed are incredibly self-harming and selfish.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nonvaxxed covid-infected patients  are clogging up the ICUs. So people with other health emergencies line strokes get squeezed out and die. Akso people are hesitabt to go to ER because of all the unvaxxed covid-infested n the hospital in general. The unvaxxed are incredibly self-harming and selfish.

"Cardiac related as a result of the mass-vaccination campaign."   You get paid how much per post?  

:chinaman:  Oh-klay, oh-klay, we raise your rate but yu need better schtick. 

:apu:  Pleased to be offering over 20 years copy & paste experience from disinformation playbooks which you have specified per parameters defined by you.

:jew:  Let us handle the negoy-tiations, o.k.?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.