Topic: Being in great shape at 50 is worthless
Posted by .
Unregistered

The sad part is even a low confidence guy like the OP manages to get a woman, they will wish they never did. Those are what those red pill horror stories are made of.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Exactly. I bet the OP didn't ask a woman out in a decade.

­Yep, If an ugly ole scared up sack of gristle like me can get laid...while living in a shack on a riverbank... gottdamn buddy, what's your excuse!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There is a king of the hill episode about meeting women. He teaches the kid how to do it. This is pretty much a $5000 bootcamp in a nutshell

­
My favorite episode except for when Boomhauer hooks up with Hank’s niece

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The sad part is even a low confidence guy like the OP manages to get a woman, they will wish they never did. Those are what those red pill horror stories are made of.

­
Tell us how bad she hurt you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The sad part is even a low confidence guy like the OP manages to get a woman, they will wish they never did. Those are what those red pill horror stories are made of.

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If a athletic  50yo guy with money can't get a woman, it is 100% mental problem like depression or schizophrenia.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If a athletic  50yo guy with money can't get a woman, it is 100% mental problem like depression or schizophrenia.

I am 58 and can get vanilla dates but to get the 20s I have to use Seeking attraction then I slowly ween them off the money once they attack emotionally.

Posted by .
Unregistered

American women are a bad proposition.
I have children with three different women. One was a college-era fuck-up. It has added a level of complexity to my life that I fantasize about being without. But oh well. Grass is always greener.
Fuck 'em, tho

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: American women are a bad proposition.
I have children with three different women. One was a college-era fuck-up. It has added a level of complexity to my life that I fantasize about being without. But oh well. Grass is always greener.
Fuck 'em, tho

­i don't think that she was the fuck up. Just sayin'.

Posted by SLIMB_JIMB
Unregistered

. said: I disagree with the general idea that it's a bad idea to stay slim.  40% of married people want their spouse to lose weight.  However, if a husband is slimmer than the wife, the marriage can be unhappier than otherwise, based on research (Google it if you don't believe me).

­I believe it. This led to a ton of stress between my wife and me before she finally cut weight and got something like her old figure back. I’ve come to the conclusion that women want to be fat, and without any implied fat-shaming from the presence of slender people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bteween the ages of 45 and 52, I was getting tons of women. I was in great shape from working out and with the help of anabolic steroids. I don't give a shit what anybody says, women of all ages go nuts over guys with muscle. I'm 59, now and I'm still in great shape, but the attention has waned. At 50, I was golden.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I am 58 and can get vanilla dates but to get the 20s I have to use Seeking attraction then I slowly ween them off the money once they attack emotionally.

­

How often does that second part work?  How do those conversations go?

Posted by .
Unregistered

looking for KSFB to get out of this insane world

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: By that age you are invisible to women. Most women at that age look like Lori lookalilkes.

­
:dumbass:

You do it for mobility and to enjoy your life. You need to talk to women to get their interest. Being fit always helps. Access to a vagina begins with her ears.

No woman wants a mopey, emotive pussy. They have female friends for that nonsense.

I took advice here and hit up recovery near rich neighborhoods and bag women in their early 30s. They need an outlet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You do it for mobility and to enjoy your life. You need to talk to women to get their interest. Being fit always helps. Access to a vagina begins with her ears.

No woman wants a mopey, emotive pussy. They have female friends for that nonsense.

I took advice here and hit up recovery near rich neighborhoods and bag women in their early 30s. They need an outlet.

­sickening letcher

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Maybe don't focus every aspect of your life on getting a woman, you pathetic beta.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­sickening letcher

­
:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It’s still worthwhile, for yourself and not some woman. And then somehow you will get the woman anyway, because you’re not trying too hard, but even if not, eh, who cares.

Posted by SEMENANTICS_101
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If a athletic  50yo guy with money can't get a woman, it is 100% mental problem like depression or schizophrenia.

­WEEN?
\
:bean:

It’s “wean,” but OTOH, if he doesn’t “ween” them off the money, i.e., have sex with them in return for payment, there’s hardly any point to the exercise now is there
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: By that age you are invisible to women. Most women at that age look like Lori lookalilkes.

­

^^^^^Exactly

Beyond a drunk woman hooking up, you need some mouthpiece. You could be a non-famous Brad Pitt and be celibate if you are shy without a social circle. Women would be less likely to approach a fit guy, they fear rejection 10X more than an incel.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have been rejected time and time again by shiksas on Jdate until I finally gave up. Now I spend all day posting Bagger Bagger on all of the red boards. Some asshole antisemite keeps giving me jewspeaks every time I post.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bteween the ages of 45 and 52, I was getting tons of women. I was in great shape from working out and with the help of anabolic steroids. I don't give a shit what anybody says, women of all ages go nuts over guys with muscle. I'm 59, now and I'm still in great shape, but the attention has waned. At 50, I was golden.

­
A man at 50 is like a woman at 35

Money can make up the difference

When I was fat I used to want to be skinny, not muscular, how fucking beta was that

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have been rejected time and time again by shiksas on Jdate until I finally gave up. Now I spend all day posting Bagger Bagger on all of the red boards. Some asshole antisemite keeps giving me jewspeaks every time I post.

­
:rofl:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

How often does that second part work?  How do those conversations go?

­
You just slowly stop paying regularly and start picking up their checks instead like when you both go out to eat.  Some girls will react and say "Where is my money" but others will just accept it and say that they are in love etc, and will accept much less.  It is not all women.  But it has happened to me a few times. I wish I had a formula for figuring out which ones are like that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You just slowly stop paying regularly and start picking up their checks instead like when you both go out to eat.  Some girls will react and say "Where is my money" but others will just accept it and say that they are in love etc, and will accept much less.  It is not all women.  But it has happened to me a few times. I wish I had a formula for figuring out which ones are like that.

­how do you select your sugerbabies?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.