Topic: Prop gun used in Baldwin shooting was also used for off-set target practice with real rounds
Posted by .
Unregistered

TMZ

Posted by .
Unregistered

link or die

Posted by .
Unregistered

tmz.com

Posted by .
Unregistered

"prop" gun
\
:nigel: 
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Never hire women

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^^^^
Racist!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger Blog

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/23/alec-baldwin-rust-gun-accident-used-off-set-target-practice/

Posted by .
Unregistered

This is fucking ridiculous and is what happens when you hire snowflakes to handle firearms.  They are so pathologically terrifed of them that they have no experience handling them or even knowing what the fuck they are doing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The mixing of blanks and live rounds is really poor practice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reckless Endangerment?  Probation?  The Civil lawsuits will be the most painful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How come the woman officer that mistook her gun for a taser is charged with murder, but this bitch that mistook her real gun for a prop gun is not ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How come the woman officer that mistook her gun for a taser is charged with murder, but this bitch that mistook her real gun for a prop gun is not ?

­I think it was the Assistant Director who actually handed Killer Baldwin the piece.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How come the woman officer that mistook her gun for a taser is charged with murder, but this bitch that mistook her real gun for a prop gun is not ?

­Oh, and wasn't the victim "Black" in that case?

The capitalization tells you everything you need to know, serf.  You are white and he was Black.

His life mattered.  A white woman's?  Not nearly so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Reckless Endangerment?  Probation?  The Civil lawsuits will be the most painful.

­
That's why Baldwin is crying.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Reckless Endangerment?  Probation?  The Civil lawsuits will be the most painful.

­

­WRONG!
New Mexico has a strange law when it comes to an accidental death.  Something called "excusable neglect."  IN the case of Baldwin, who actually shot the two people killing one, known movie & film procedures expect that the actor who is generally not familiar with guns would rely on the Armorer and their AD to supply him with a "cold" or "hot" gun.  It's been made clear from witnesses and reviewed video that the AD handed Baldwin the gun and called "COLD GUN" indicating that it was NOT loaded firearm.  SO, even if you wanted to blame Baldwin for maybe pressing the trigger, he is free and clear on the actual shooting.  169% in New Mexico, and most any other state.  His part was clearly accidental.  Liability, criminal, if that, would fall to the AD and armorer, but even they(one or the other) may be slightly protected under the excusable neglect if they can prove certain parameters.

Having said that, on the civil end, I am sure that as a Producer for the film, Baldwin may have some liability for hiring those clowns.  Not personally though because it's doubtful he personally selected and hired those idiots, but as the top name on production company.  However, while I am sure there will be some monetary settlement from Baldwin production company, their insurance will be the one paying.  Easy peasy. 

Now, I don't like Baldwin just as much as next dot, in fact, I was one of the bastards who lead the vanguard on the raid of his e-biz bbs, back in the day, but he's not to blame in this shooting.  I generally feel he's "dissatisfied" with killing this woman.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Also, to address OP, "prop guns" is a misnomer.  A prop is any object used in a scene, weather it a firearm or an iPhone or a lamp.  They can be real or fake.  Most guns used in scenes for actual simulation of shooting are real guns, that have blanks. Of course the gun itself was a REAL FIREARM, but in this case it had been loaded with real bullets. The investigation as to why it was done and failure to not check is ongoing.

Needless to say, Madison's career as a film armorer is over.

Like OMG
\
:madison:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­WRONG!
New Mexico has a strange law when it comes to an accidental death.  Something called "excusable neglect."  IN the case of Baldwin, who actually shot the two people killing one, known movie & film procedures expect that the actor who is generally not familiar with guns would rely on the Armorer and their AD to supply him with a "cold" or "hot" gun.  It's been made clear from witnesses and reviewed video that the AD handed Baldwin the gun and called "COLD GUN" indicating that it was NOT loaded firearm.  SO, even if you wanted to blame Baldwin for maybe pressing the trigger, he is free and clear on the actual shooting.  169% in New Mexico, and most any other state.  His part was clearly accidental.  Liability, criminal, if that, would fall to the AD and armorer, but even they(one or the other) may be slightly protected under the excusable neglect if they can prove certain parameters.

Having said that, on the civil end, I am sure that as a Producer for the film, Baldwin may have some liability for hiring those clowns.  Not personally though because it's doubtful he personally selected and hired those idiots, but as the top name on production company.  However, while I am sure there will be some monetary settlement from Baldwin production company, their insurance will be the one paying.  Easy peasy. 

Now, I don't like Baldwin just as much as next dot, in fact, I was one of the bastards who lead the vanguard on the raid of his e-biz bbs, back in the day, but he's not to blame in this shooting.  I generally feel he's "dissatisfied" with killing this woman.

­:bullshit:
Link or source this "strange new law" or STFU.

Baldwin is toast.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The mixing of blanks and live rounds is really poor practice.
\
:indeed:

­
Than you for that important news flash, Copernicus.  Super helpful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­WRONG!

­
Harvard GED in law at work here.  This doesn't work when there is a pattern of negligent behavior that any reasonable person would have recognized as dangerous.  Crew literally protested about this shit and it happened again anyway.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.