Topic: Biden Suffers Worst Approval Ratings Plunge Of Any President Since World War II
Posted by .
Unregistered

China Joe is the worst president the USA has ever had.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bidens-ratings-plunge-most-any-president-world-war-ii

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bullshit. He won by the highest margin of any president EVER. He won with more votes than:
1. Reagan
2. Obama
3. Clinton

He is the most popularest EVAR!
\
:lib2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How could that be?  He had the most votes of anyone in history. :Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How could that be?  He had the most votes of anyone in history. :Lol:

THIS.  Biden is so popular that he even got votes from dead people, and from Republicans who hadn't shown up at the polls in many years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: How could that be?  He had the most votes of anyone in history. :Lol:

THIS.  Biden is so popular that he even got votes from dead people, and from Republicans who hadn't shown up at the polls in many years.

­
WEEZ LIKES HIM SO MUCH WE VOTES FER HIM THREE TIMES!
\
:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.:jewspeak: said: Bullshit. He won by the highest margin of any president EVER. He won with more votes than:
1. Reagan
2. Obama
3. Clinton
\
:jewspeak:

He is the most popularest EVAR!
\
:lib2:
\
:jewspeak:

­
:jewspeak::insane::jewspeak::insane::jewspeak::insane::jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

NOTA BENE: Osho owned more Rolls Royce sedans than the entire U.S. Senate combined.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And yet, his approval rating is STILL 4 points higher than Trump's was at the same stage of his Presidency.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And yet, his approval rating is STILL 4 points higher than Trump's was at the same stage of his Presidency.

­No they're not.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Zerohedge 

:fuckyou:

Bagger blog, zero interest.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:
Gallup Poll  confirms ZH.

Faggas desperate. :snicker:

Defending an 80 year old senile diaper shitter who can't walk up a flight of stairs, flunked third grade, voted for the Iraq and Afghanistan war, named Seal Team 6 (who were then assassinated), pinches the nipples of little girls, molested his own pre tenn daughter Ashley (confirmed in her book), plays the pity card over a dead wife of whom he lied about for years that a drunk driver killed he (he wasn't - and many believe she suicided herself), doesn't care about returning American hostages home, is looked upon by other world leaders as a weak, senile, dementia ridden fuck up and who's former boss said - -

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
:obama2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Zerohedge 

:fuckyou:

Bagger blog, zero interest.
They're on to us. Good thing I used my "Bagger blog" quote. They won't believe the OP now!
\
:triggered:

­Fixed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: And yet, his approval rating is STILL 4 points higher than Trump's was at the same stage of his Presidency.

­No they're not.

­

I have to 'fess up...you are right.  Biden's approval rating is NOT 4 points higher than Trump's was at the same stage of his Presidency.

They're 5.9 percent higher.  FiveThirtyEight.com's weighted average shows Trump at 37.5% approval on day 276 of his Presidency, versus Biden's 43.4% approval rating on day 276, a difference of 5.9 percent.

Please accept my apology for understating how much higher Biden's approval numbers are compared to Trump's.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I have to 'fess up...you are right.  Biden's approval rating is NOT 4 points higher than Trump's was at the same stage of his Presidency.

They're 5.9 percent higher.  FiveThirtyEight.com's weighted average shows Trump at 37.5% approval on day 276 of his Presidency, versus Biden's 43.4% approval rating on day 276, a difference of 5.9 percent.

Please accept my apology for understating how much higher Biden's approval numbers are compared to Trump's.

­you’re as demented as your fucked up leader.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­you’re as demented as your fucked up leader.

­
His leader is Benjamin Netanyahu

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:
 :jewspeak: I have to 'fess up...you are right.  Biden's approval rating is NOT 4 points higher than Trump's was at the same stage of his Presidency. :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: They're 5.9 percent higher.  FiveThirtyEight.com's weighted average shows Trump at 37.5% approval on day 276 of his Presidency, versus Biden's 43.4% approval rating on day 276, a difference of 5.9 percent. :jewspeak: 

:jewspeak: Please accept my apology for understating how much higher Biden's approval numbers are compared to Trump's. :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: FiveThirtyEight.com

FiveThirtyEight? :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Yup.  The homosexual jew uses a homosexual jew as his source.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­:lol:
538....predicted a Hillary "landslide" in 2016. :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BUT WHAT ABOUT TWUMP?!!!
\
:libduet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
538....predicted a Hillary "landslide" in 2016. :rofl:

­Actually, they predicted that Trump had a 1 in 6 chance of winning in 2016

Posted by .
Unregistered

Five turdy eight is such BS. Look up pics of Nate Silver. Balding jew who does the double combover. Combs over the hair from each side of his head into the middle, he is fooling no one.

Yep, that man sure has a full head of hair!
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

:potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.