Topic: Let's get one thing straight, you're born either a male or female...
Posted by .DaveChappelWasRight
Unregistered

chopping your dick and balls off and manufacturing a hole so some dude can fuck you or sewing your gash shut and sticking an inflatable fake dick on  does not change your gender. It just advertises your serious mental problems.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There are also mutants.

Posted by .
Unregistered

..and FYI, if you're a dude dressing like a woman or a woman dressing like a man and you are on Zoom call....your work mates are laughing at your bizarre appearance and messaging each other at your expense. They're texting their spouses or partners about how fucked up you are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You forgot to mention eating so much fast food that you grow huge tits as a male. And I don't mean double D's, I mean like, fuckin... enormous nasty gyno danglers that swing past my belly button on the few occasions I'm walking. Friends, that is true mental illness.
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You forgot to mention eating so much fast food that you grow huge tits as a male. And I don't mean double D's, I mean like, fuckin... enormous nasty gyno danglers that swing past my belly button on the few occasions I'm walking. Friends, that is true mental illness.
\
:spanky:

­"gyno danglers"
:rofl::potd:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.