Topic: A lot more people losing their minds in public
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
BLM are just nigs looking to destroy public and private property.  They are farm animals on the loose.  The Trump supporters are more of a surprise to me personally.  BLM have nothing to lose but many of the Capitol insurgents had good jobs and families to support.  Now they will end up in a federal prison life ruined.
\
:whitetrash:

­

Yes who would have known deranged treason-baggers spouting insanity, threats and a hatred of American democracy and rule of law for 5 straight years would ever turn out to be IRL bad people; even if they had nothing really to complain about and comfortable lives to throw away relative to the black people being routinely executed by the police in full view of the public.
\
:tyrone:

­
Hmmm maybe if black people were not criminal scum like George Floyd who pointed a loaded gun at the abdomen of a pregnant woman in his past then passed a counterfeit bill at a store, just maybe then the police would have no interaction with them at all.  But assuming they do maybe black people could follow the commands of the police instead of getting loud like apes the police would not have bias going into the situation expecting problems because the suspect is black.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Second poster in this thread :wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What I’ve noticed is the religiosity that people are now clinging to their beliefs. 

Back in the 80s I found the the Republicans were the fun ones to be around. They were smug, preppie types but they were interested in history, business, science and liked to debate and have conversations with. It was the lefties who has a corn cob up their ass and were always in a crazed state of “We are all going to DIE!” 

Now, I can’t talk to Repukes at all. The moment you challenge them on how the election WAS NOT STOLEN they get really pissed. Or if your question Trump’s competence. They get pissy to the point of raving.

And the worst part is they hold grudges over this shit. I had one guy I used to work with, he seemed pretty decent, but one day at the coffee maker he goes on a rant about Covid restrictions. I tried to explain to him why we had to quarantine and observe social distancing. He gets all angry and now is always in a shitty mood. He’s now haning out with another guy who is a Qanon freak.­ It wasn’t like I insisted he get vaxxed, but that was enough for me to make his enemies list. 

Silly, petty bullshit will be the death of this country. :insane: :nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Seems to be more and more driven over the edge and explode in public in violent ways.

Not just those nutters at school boards, but it can happen anywhere that some one will suddenly snap and threaten or turn violent.

There have always been crazies, but it seems they’re everywhere now

­we need millions to get their fingers around your faggot necks and choke, choke, choke til the life goes out of your eyes and thenn spit in your dead eyes and hack them to death , then execute their whole fucking faggot family for birthing you fucking queers

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Seems to be more and more driven over the edge and explode in public in violent ways.

Not just those nutters at school boards, but it can happen anywhere that some one will suddenly snap and threaten or turn violent.

There have always been crazies, but it seems they’re everywhere now

­
You mean Baggers.  Baggers are violent, stupid, hateful subhumans who think the only way to solve every problem is to yell, throw a tantrum, and threaten violence.  Baggers need to be imprisoned.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
You mean Baggers.  Baggers are violent, stupid, hateful subhumans who think the only way to solve every problem is to yell, throw a tantrum, and threaten violence.  Baggers need to be imprisoned.

­
Yes…fucking baggers as seen in these videos

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Both.

The common factor with these are the participants both value Trump and BLM over their own lives.  Trump convinced thousands to wreck their own lives by storming the Capitol and facing a man hunt by the FBI.  Not a single person had a cent of their legal bills paid for by Trump after he said “I will go with you”.  
\
:jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:
­
 :jewspeak: You mean Baggers.  :jewspeak:  Baggers are violent, stupid, hateful subhumans  :jewspeak: who think the only way to solve  :jewspeak: every problem is to yell, throw a tantrum, :jewspeak:  and threaten violence.   :jewspeak: Baggers need to be imprisoned. :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

it's all the smug faggots and whores who believe they are sane that are the problem, wearing their mask, getting their vaccines, with that unrattled, placid calm totally obvious 'sanity' of a cow standing on the rails as a freight train barrels down on it, assuring it will go SPLAT without the cow ever twitching in alertness to it's impending DEATH

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

I was raised to have good manners, respect, politeness, civility, dignity, integrity, and honor and taught how to "act right" in public. 
That business is so deeply ingrained in me, that I even call children Sir & Ma'am. It's just a part of my character & personality.
Simple common courtesy, manners & politeness are what separates us from the animals, and is the very glue that binds civilization together as a whole.
Without it, we devolve as human beings...
Sadly, nowdays many a rude & stupid asshole takes this behavior for meekness, and they get bold.  Big mistake...
I will be nice right up to the point that I seriously have to hurt you, and I will do it with no mercy, remorse, regret, or guilt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i've seen multiple roadrage incidents the past couple of years of people doing crazy shit ramming their vehicles into another vehicle, actual fist fights in heavy traffic while people are driving past.  you'd maybe hear about something like that once every 5 years or so and it was a big deal, now it's like a normal monday.

this is highly unusual for the area...
:beaver:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sometimes Joe Biden loses it and smears feces all over the walls and carpeting.

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

PEOPLE ARE JUST DAMN WELL STRESSED THE FUCK OUT TO THE MAXIMUM OVER ALL THIS SHIT GOING ON.
THEY FEEL LIKE THEY ARE IN CLOWN-WORLD, NOTHING MAKES SENSE, AND THERE IS NO NATURAL ORDER TO THINGS ANYMORE.
THEY DON'T MAKE ENOUGH TO LIVE A LIFE THEY THINK THEY ARE ENTITELED TOO & DESERVE, JUST FOR EXISTING.
IT DRIVES THEM NUTTY

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

When I had long covid I was often very angry and adrenalin pumping.  I would wake up fighting mad over some slight that happened 20 years ago.  People avoided me in stores because I had that air around me.  Strenuous exercise helped a lot but a lot of people aren't going to do that. I'm okay now (it cleared completely with the second pfizer shot)  but I think a good percentage of the population will be going through this even without other symptoms.  It lasted about 9 months and I was exposed very early.  Expect shennanigans for a couple of years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What I’ve noticed is the religiosity that people are now clinging to their beliefs. 

Back in the 80s I found the the Republicans were the fun ones to be around. They were smug, preppie types but they were interested in history, business, science and liked to debate and have conversations with. It was the lefties who has a corn cob up their ass and were always in a crazed state of “We are all going to DIE!” 

Now, I can’t talk to Repukes at all. The moment you challenge them on how the election WAS NOT STOLEN they get really pissed. Or if your question Trump’s competence. They get pissy to the point of raving.

And the worst part is they hold grudges over this shit. I had one guy I used to work with, he seemed pretty decent, but one day at the coffee maker he goes on a rant about Covid restrictions. I tried to explain to him why we had to quarantine and observe social distancing. He gets all angry and now is always in a shitty mood. He’s now haning out with another guy who is a Qanon freak.­ It wasn’t like I insisted he get vaxxed, but that was enough for me to make his enemies list. 

­
They correctly divine that you are a passive-aggressive subhuman fagger and they're trying to help you change.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i've seen multiple roadrage incidents the past couple of years of people doing crazy shit ramming their vehicles into another vehicle, actual fist fights in heavy traffic while people are driving past.  you'd maybe hear about something like that once every 5 years or so and it was a big deal, now it's like a normal monday.

this is highly unusual for the area...
:beaver:

It only took a few hours in a line for gasoline and there were fights breaking out in the UK.

Usually it takes 11 pints of beer to get British people to stop apologizing to each other and its at the 15 pint mark that the fights break out

British people interacting without humor or alcohol is almost unheard of and shows we are in remarkable times

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What I’ve noticed is the religiosity that people are now clinging to their beliefs. 

­
They correctly divine that you are a passive-aggressive subhuman fagger and they're trying to help you change.
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: When I had long covid I was often very angry and adrenalin pumping.  I would wake up fighting mad over some slight that happened 20 years ago.  People avoided me in stores because I had that air around me.  Strenuous exercise helped a lot but a lot of people aren't going to do that. I'm okay now (it cleared completely with the second pfizer shot)  but I think a good percentage of the population will be going through this even without other symptoms.  It lasted about 9 months and I was exposed very early.  Expect shennanigans for a couple of years.

­
Anger and adrenaline because of "long covid"...how does that work? Possibly psychosomatic. You were isolated before and suddenly you felt even more isolated.

I was depressed and angry most of last year to the point I felt like I was having heart problems, not because of Covid itself but because of the counterproductive and arbitrary reactions to it by government, businesses, social media, family, etc. I would prefer to not even know people are that weak and emotionally stupid.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.