Topic: A lot more people losing their minds in public
Posted by .
Unregistered

Seems to be more and more driven over the edge and explode in public in violent ways.

Not just those nutters at school boards, but it can happen anywhere that some one will suddenly snap and threaten or turn violent.

There have always been crazies, but it seems they’re everywhere now

Posted by .
Unregistered

All according to plan
\
:Jew:

Posted by .d
Unregistered

I would tend to agree

more reckless driving
more changing lanes left and right and left, no signalling

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sometimes Joe Biden just loses it and smears feces all over the walls and carpeting.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We've been chemically and psychologically controlled for decades, we're a cash cow waiting to explode.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sometimes they just lose it. They come out of the mens room covered in feces.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Vaxxtards gonna vaxx

Posted by .
Unregistered

OVER THE EDGE yet Polosi silent.
Hmmmmm
VP slent hmmm.
Biden silent.....hmmmm.

Posted by CTH.nli
Unregistered

Last week I'm standing at the corner of Rush & Delaware in Chicago, waiting for the walk sign on the way home.

About 15 feet from me are a white 40-something couple I barely notice.

Suddenly out of nowhere a black 30-something guy is pouring out a bottle of unknown liquid on the white guy. The wife screams. A shouting match ensues.

"You almost ran over me and my wife!" "Fuck you, blah blah..." You almost ran over me and my wife..." on and on. They are screaming the same shit at each other over and over. Apparently some road rage incident had just occurred.

Meanwhile I'm standing there hating everyone involved, waiting for the crosswalk to change so I can escape before real violence happened. Thankfully they did not seem to have actual weapons.

Americans: Avoid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are you talking about Trump speeches or BLM rallies?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Totally agree.  I’ve gotten into two confrontations in the past year, with zero in the 30 before that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I normal don't explode, but have found myself get ready to go ballistic because someone accidentally cut in line.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Totally agree.  I’ve gotten into two confrontations in the past year, with zero in the 30 before that.

­
Perhaps you're more of an asshole now?
\
:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The whole Covid shitshow and the general drift towards mandatory bugfuck left wing insanity over the last few years has relieved me of any obligation to treat the rest of the human race with the slightest delicacy.

Stupid, cowardly cunts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Totally agree.  I’ve gotten into two confrontations in the past year, with zero in the 30 before that.

­
Perhaps you're more of an asshole now?
\
:bean:

I considered that and then thought about the two antagonists.  One was a BLM enabled uppity black and the other was a short redneck in a monster truck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is correct people are ready to go fucking nuts at the slightest misunderstanding, provocation or none at all.­

Probably the golden age of IRL trolling though if you are into that sort of thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The whole Covid shitshow and the general drift towards mandatory bugfuck left wing insanity over the last few years has relieved me of any obligation to treat the rest of the human race with the slightest delicacy.

Stupid, cowardly cunts.
\
:insane:

­

Yes I too struggle with where life went wrong for so many... should have known it was insects crossed leftists(??) this whole time :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

ppl are realizing that they've been lied to and feel that their lives are out of control because the ppl who told them what to do for 20 months isn't having the same effect. These lost sheep don't know how to process this, so they're mad at themselves and take it out on others.

They should've questioned the questions

Posted by .JOE
Unregistered

The more I am around people, the more I realize they are fucking bat-shit crazy - and not in a good way.
These sunz a bitchez are unstable as a table with a short leg... 
The slightest perceived inconvenience will "trigger" them into a bitch-fit like the insolent spoiled mental children they really are.
They have damn little to no civility, manners, self respect, dignity, nor communication or people skills. And you can forget coping skills all together.
These weak minded fuckers break-down or nut the fuck up and over react, over trivial shit.
I find it best to limit exposer to this ungodly hoard of drugged up - dumbed down sheeple.
I go to town, do my business, an GTFO - ASAP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Ditto.  Not zero before that, but it would be in circumstances where you're not surprised, such as in a nightclub at 2 am

But now its everywhere.  The most recent was in a bar about 6 months ago, but it wasnt a rough one, it was a sports bar and it wasnt late and this guy overheard me talking to someone else and asked me a few questions and he seemed normal so I chatted with him.  He said he was a civil engineer.  Seemed ok

After about 15 minutes he started ranting how the stock markets had crashed costing everyone all their money and he's screaming this at me.  Myself and his friend are confused, with his friend saying, "But that's got nothing to do with him"

He just started ranting more and more about wilder and wilder things until his friend pulled him away.

Just a middle aged guy in his late 50s I'd guess, conservatively dressed and normally groomed suddenly had a total mental breakdown in public.

My best guess is that he's lost his retirement somehow, maybe he had a company that has failed recently because of covid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.d said: I would tend to agree

more reckless driving
more changing lanes left and right and left, no signalling

­
In my area people treat red lights and stop signs as a suggestion.  The freeway driving is all about last minute lane changes to make an exit.

My next vehicle will be an 8000 pound F250 with the solid steel ranch hand bumpers that add 800 pounds of weight.  When one of these people crashes into me I want them to die or become crippled for life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Are you talking about Trump speeches or BLM rallies?

­
Both.

The common factor with these are the participants both value Trump and BLM over their own lives.  Trump convinced thousands to wreck their own lives by storming the Capitol and facing a man hunt by the FBI.  Not a single person had a cent of their legal bills paid for by Trump after he said “I will go with you”.  

BLM are just nigs looking to destroy public and private property.  They are farm animals on the loose.  The Trump supporters are more of a surprise to me personally.  BLM have nothing to lose but many of the Capitol insurgents had good jobs and families to support.  Now they will end up in a federal prison life ruined.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Ditto.  Not zero before that, but it would be in circumstances where you're not surprised, such as in a nightclub at 2 am

But now its everywhere.  The most recent was in a bar about 6 months ago, but it wasnt a rough one, it was a sports bar and it wasnt late and this guy overheard me talking to someone else and asked me a few questions and he seemed normal so I chatted with him.  He said he was a civil engineer.  Seemed ok

After about 15 minutes he started ranting how the stock markets had crashed costing everyone all their money and he's screaming this at me.  Myself and his friend are confused, with his friend saying, "But that's got nothing to do with him"

He just started ranting more and more about wilder and wilder things until his friend pulled him away.

Just a middle aged guy in his late 50s I'd guess, conservatively dressed and normally groomed suddenly had a total mental breakdown in public.

My best guess is that he's lost his retirement somehow, maybe he had a company that has failed recently because of covid.

­

Even educated men are on the edge, isolated and don't seem to understand how to act in public and alcohol does not take any edge off.

This is behavior of course is spearheaded by women who could always get away with it.

But seeing it more and more with undignified men at an age where you would traditionally expect wise words and manners. Baby boomers promptly ended that tradition of propiety.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
BLM are just nigs looking to destroy public and private property.  They are farm animals on the loose.  The Trump supporters are more of a surprise to me personally.  BLM have nothing to lose but many of the Capitol insurgents had good jobs and families to support.  Now they will end up in a federal prison life ruined.
\
:whitetrash:

­

Yes who would have known deranged treason-baggers spouting insanity, threats and a hatred of American democracy and rule of law for 5 straight years would ever turn out to be IRL bad people; even if they had nothing really to complain about and comfortable lives to throw away relative to the black people being routinely executed by the police in full view of the public.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Yes who would have known deranged treason-baggers spouting insanity, threats and a hatred of American democracy and rule of law for 5 straight years would ever turn out to be IRL bad people; even if they had nothing really to complain about and comfortable lives to throw away relative to the black people being routinely executed by the police in full view of the public.

­
:flaming:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.