Topic: When did it become society's job to cater to trannies?
Posted by .
Unregistered

I get it, they're mentally ill, they have body dysmorphia, we have to make allowances for them. Doesn't that mean we have to cater to EVERY mental illness now? Depressed people get extra days off from work? Bipolar people are allowed to best people up? We have to go out of our way to soothe and calm down anxious people?

I'm anti-social and I demand people cater to me. Restaurants should deliver food to my house for free. I should be able to work from home even if I'm a McDonalds cashier. I identify as a sea turtle and my pronouns are fuck you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'd like to vollinteer if they will let me play with them

Posted by .
Unregistered

We're "transgender", idiot

Posted by .
Unregistered

How do you know you won’t wake up tomorrow and believe you are an ape not a human?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We're "transgender", idiot

:Nono:

You’re trannies or chicks with dicks or dudes with boobs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Spanky has boobs. Not a tranny.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Spanky has boobs. Not a tranny.

Spanky has moobs.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/moobs

British informalderogatory overdeveloped breasts on a man, caused by excess weight or lack of exercise

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by TRAN_FRANCISCO
Unregistered

. said: I get it, they're mentally ill, they have body dysmorphia, we have to make allowances for them. Doesn't that mean we have to cater to EVERY mental illness now? Depressed people get extra days off from work? Bipolar people are allowed to best people up? We have to go out of our way to soothe and calm down anxious people?

I'm anti-social and I demand people cater to me. Restaurants should deliver food to my house for free. I should be able to work from home even if I'm a McDonalds cashier. I identify as a sea turtle and my pronouns are fuck you.

­”best people up”
\\\
:bluebunny::gayness::winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

TRAN_FRANCISCO said:
. said: I get it, they're mentally ill, they have body dysmorphia, we have to make allowances for them. Doesn't that mean we have to cater to EVERY mental illness now? Depressed people get extra days off from work? Bipolar people are allowed to best people up? We have to go out of our way to soothe and calm down anxious people?

­”best people up”
\\\
:bluebunny::gayness::winner:

image­

image­

image­

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's one facet of the Marxist objective to divide the American people.  Fuck that "E Pluribus Unum" shit.  Let's Go Brandon !!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The only place I see pronouns used is on very few people's twatter account, otherwise it doesn't effect my life in any way :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We're "transgender", idiot

­
Ok JPP :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

TRAN_ :jewspeak: said:
­ :jewspeak: ”best people up” :jewspeak: 
\\\
 :jewspeak: :bluebunny: :jewspeak: :gayness :jewspeak: ::winner: :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who is that sheboon porker?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who is that sheboon porker?

Leslie Jones

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.