Topic: A 54yr old Saratoga Springs man killed after his motorcycle was hit by 81yr old pick-up truck driver
Posted by white.on.white
Unregistered

Feel Good Story: White Trash Has Killed White Trash

:lol:

Saratoga Springs man killed in motorcycle crash
https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Saratoga-Springs-man-killed-in-motorcycle-crash-16530704.php

SARATOGA SPRINGS — A 54-year-old Saratoga Springs man was killed Tuesday evening after his motorcycle was hit by an 81-year-old driving a pick-up truck, Saratoga Springs police said.

William Benton was pronounced dead at the scene at the intersection of State Route 29 and Brook Road after a Middle Grove man driving a 2016 GMC Sierra hit Benton's 2017 Harley Davidson, police said.
Neither vehicle carried any passengers and the Middle Grove driver sustained no injuries, police said.
The crash occurred as the motorcycle was traveling west on Route 29 and the truck, traveling east, took a left turn on Brook Road, police said. It appears the truck driver failed to yield the right-of-way, police said.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Time to find a new plumber

https://www.bbphsaratoga.com/about/our-team/

What do you think his party affiliation was?

Posted by .
Unregistered

yuo have a strange definition of w-word trash.

0.2/10
fail

Posted by .
Unregistered

I went to school with Bill Benton and kept in touch with him over the years (from S. Springs originally).

He was a fine man.  Good, solid Christian-type guy who worked hard and was intelligent.

I hope the OP dies of testicular cancer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I went to school with Bill Benton and kept in touch with him over the years (from S. Springs originally).

He was a fine man.  Good, solid Christian-type guy who worked hard and was intelligent.

I hope the OP dies of testicular cancer.

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

motorcycle is suicide

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

DID HE GET THE VACCINE I BET IT'S THE REASON HE DIED
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

There was an article (from that area, I am there too), some guy bought a brand new Harley on Central Ave and Died two traffic lights later. Plenty of other motorcycle incidents. Seems like 2-3 a month.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Slack-jawed gawkers behind the wheel, turning LEFT in front of yuo :shudder:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.