Topic: Supply chains are fucked. The shortages are your own fucking fault
Posted by .
Unregistered

Just in time delivery works great to deliver the cheap shit consumers demand. But one disruption throws the whole chain out of whack and creates shortages and high prices. Covid is one hell of a disruption. You demanded cheap shit from China, shortages are the price you pay. Quit whining. This is capitalism at work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Global debt funded consumerism is capitalism!
\
:winner:

^ ^ ^ Also has a GED in economics.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THIS IS BIDEN'S FAULT. IF TRUMP WERE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE EVERYTHING WOULD BE PERFECT AND WE WOULD BE LIVING IN A GOLDEN ERA OF LIMITLESS PEACE AND PROSPERITY.
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Decades of deregulation, privatisation and market worship have left society vulnerable to the unbidden force of “just-in-time” supply chains. No amount of government subsidies, lower taxes, job training and other shopworn policies will be enough to address the crises we face, from the pandemic to climate breakdown, which are causing supply chains to fail. Now is the time to think about not just how we make and consume things, but also how we move them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Decades of deregulation, privatisation and market worship have left society vulnerable to the unbidden force of “just-in-time” supply chains. No amount of government subsidies, lower taxes, job training and other shopworn policies will be enough to address the crises we face, from the pandemic to climate breakdown, which are causing supply chains to fail. Now is the time to think about not just how we make and consume things, but also how we move them.

­this

plus dependency on Chinese goods.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Back in MY day, we ordered parts from Computer Shopper magazine and waited 4 to 6 for it to arrive.

FOUR TO SIX WEEKS!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

how is JIT causing all the container ships to line up unable to be offloaded in long beach???

Posted by .
Unregistered

A year ago, under Trump, there were no container ship back-ups or lack of merchandise. This is owned by diaperJoe and his (((handlers))). 75% of the time he doesn't know who he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^
:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: how is JIT causing all the container ships to line up unable to be offloaded in long beach???

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: how is JIT causing all the container ships to line up unable to be offloaded in long beach???

­
JIT allowed more production to be offshored to China and shipped here. Now due to Covid, there aren't enough longshoremen to offload the ships. So the ships pile up. We wouldn't have that volume of shipping if we kept production here in America, but JIT promised it would work out fine. As long as there were no disruptions.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I _still_ haven't heard a clear root cause of the supply chain problem from the mainstream media.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah it's the people's fault.

They DEMANDED that jobs be offshored to China.

"As my elected representative, I DEMAND you deregulate this industry and allow my well-paying steel worker job to be offshored to China!"
\
:doublewide:

*sigh* If only they had listened to my wise economic counsel! We must allow greed unchecked at the expense of our national security interests! Oh I tried to warn them but they would not listen...
\
:jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

^
:gay:
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yeah it's the people's fault.

"As my elected representative, I DEMAND you deregulate this industry and allow my well-paying steel worker job to be offshored to China!"
\

*sigh* If only they had listened to my wise economic counsel! We must not allow greed unchecked at the expense of our national security interests! Oh I tried to warn them but they would not listen...
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

I haven't noticed a shortage on anything. :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.:jewspeak: said: I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE THIS IS BIDEN'S FAULT. IF TRUMP WERE PRESIDENT FOR LIFE EVERYTHING WOULD BE PERFECT AND WE WOULD BE LIVING IN A GOLDEN ERA OF LIMITLESS PEACE AND PROSPERITY.
\
:repub:
\
:jewspeak:

­
:jewspeak::insane::jewspeak::insane::jewspeak::insane::jewspeak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Agreed.  All the fuck ups the USofA has been experiencing is 100% the fault of the American People who allowed a cabal of globalist elites and their useful idiots henchmen to steal the 2020 presidency for Brandon, the senile demented career corrupt assbole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

\

*sigh* If only they had listened to my wise economic counsel! We must allow greed unchecked at the expense of our national security interests! Oh I tried to warn them but they would not listen...
\

­
People vote with their wallets. They voted for cheap shit over saving American jobs. That's how capitalism works. Quit pretending you're a victim.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Decades of deregulation, privatisation and market worship have left society vulnerable to the unbidden force of “just-in-time” supply chains. No amount of government subsidies, lower taxes, job training and other shopworn policies will be enough to address the crises we face, from the pandemic to climate breakdown, which are causing supply chains to fail. Now is the time to think about not just how we make and consume things, but also how we move them.

­
Exactly what regulation managed the supply chain?  Dumb jew faggot.  You are just spinning wildly out of control now.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

\

\

­
People vote with their wallets. They voted for cheap shit over saving American jobs. That's how capitalism works. Quit pretending you're a victim.

­
Individual consumers are the means of production!
\
:winner:

You really are a complete idiot.  A market economy isn't the same thing as capitalism.  Dumb faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
  A market economy isn't the same thing as capitalism.

­
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you son?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
  A market economy isn't the same thing as capitalism.

­

­
You really are a dumb jewish faggot.  Almost Zathrus level dumb.   That would be a redboard record.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­ said:   A market economy isn't the same thing as capitalism.

­

­
You really are a dumb jewish faggot.  Almost Zathrus level dumb.   That would be a redboard record.

­Key features of capitalism include personal ownership of property, open competition, and individual incentives.

A free-market system is ruled entirely by demand and supply from buyers and sellers, with little or no government regulation.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/042215/what-difference-between-capitalist-system-and-free-market-system.asp

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 ­ said:   A market economy isn't the same thing as capitalism.

­

­

­Key features of capitalism include personal ownership of property, open competition, and individual incentives.

A free-market system is ruled entirely by demand and supply from buyers and sellers, with little or no government regulation.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/042215/what-difference-between-capitalist-system-and-free-market-system.asp

­
Uh huh.  As I said.

> ownership of property,

And no.  That's not capitalism.  Ownership of property that can PRODUCE is capitalism.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.