Topic: Going in for a sleep study tonight
Posted by .
Unregistered

This is way up there for the weirdest things I’ve done. It’s a lot of insurance hoops to find out if I can get some remedy for snoring. The first one is this humiliation.

Posted by ApneaMan
Unregistered

sneak in some OTC sleeping pills

I did two of them and could not fall asleep.  It began at midnight and ended at  6 AM.  You would think that they let you lie there until you sleep but it does not work that way

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sneak in? I’m bring the bottles of all the stuff I take. It’s not the getting to sleep that’s the trouble, it’s the breathing while sleeping part that’s too much for me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

damn that sucks OP

Hope you get some good results that make it worthwhile :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

why are you going in? 

they can give you a machine that lets you do it at home without all the hassle

or does your doctor have an ownership interest in the facility? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: why are you going in? 

­Maybe our OP doesnt want to sleep on a god damn ventilator and there is some other detail to be discovered!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Waiting for Apple Watch to do this stuff for me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most nocturnal bruxism is found to occur during Delta Stage sleep.  Don't let us down, Skippy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't take sleeping pills.  It will fuck up your results. You will sleep, eventually.  The strange environment, short sleep duration and other variables will be factored into the results.  I assume you're being tested for apnea.  That is very serious, and you need to do this right.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don't take sleeping pills.  It will fuck up your results. You will sleep, eventually.  The strange environment, short sleep duration and other variables will be factored into the results.  I assume you're being tested for apnea.  That is very serious, and you need to do this right.

Right.  One false move and it is "Sayonara."

Posted by .
Unregistered

Op here.  Since I passed the 500lb mark, the snoring has become serious.  My lovely wife, herself no dainty sweetpea, cannot sleep.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: why are you going in? 

­Maybe our OP doesnt want to sleep on a god damn ventilator and there is some other detail to be discovered!

­
My doctor told me it is better to do at home because it is a familiar environment.

If you go in to the center and you can't fall asleep, they won't be able to assess your results (and you'll have to come in again - insurance might not pay the 2nd time)

Posted by .
Unregistered

They’re gonna see your night peemis emitic and know it was about :bluebunny:

Faggot!
/:Emma:

Posted by HeekeesPeepee
Unregistered

. said: Op here.  Since I passed the 500lb mark, the snoring has become serious.  My lovely wife, herself no dainty sweetpea, cannot sleep.

­
Maybe don’t put so much cock in your mouth?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don't take sleeping pills.  It will fuck up your results. You will sleep, eventually.  The strange environment, short sleep duration and other variables will be factored into the results.  I assume you're being tested for apnea.  That is very serious, and you need to do this right.

They let me take a sleeping pill last time I had a sleep study.  I took a Lunesta I think.  Slept like a baby and woke up refreshed.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.