Topic: This fitness influencer is 45-years-old
Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.youtube.com/c/PHOENIXNATIONFITNESS/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid




Posted by .
Unregistered


Hiit cardio is a scourge. 

I see so many womebbget the treadmill up to cheese grater speed and then stand off to the sides of it and then they start sprinting for 10 seconds and then they put their legs off the side. 

It's like, hey dumbass you would lose more weight slowing that thing down and staying on it.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
It's like, hey dumbass you would lose more weight slowing that thing down and staying on it.

­
Quite the contrary, HIIT is demonstrably proven to lose more weight and build more muscle than slow steady pacing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fags talking about the merits of HIIT rather than the hittable fitness wench.


Posted by .
Unregistered




Posted by .
Unregistered


She also looks insane.


Posted by .
Unregistered


She is Australian.  All that jump rope will eventually wear out her ligaments but being upside down that's not a problem and also you get four ligaments free under the Australian health insurance scheme.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Her gooch is not getting enough air in that shorce.


Posted by .
Unregistered


dust in ta hole?


Posted by .
Unregistered


You can't touch this. So what.


Posted by Tig Notaro
Unregistered


"Working out" is bullshit.   Unless you are Spanky-level fat, there is no need for it.   Watch what you eat and go for a walk once a day.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Tig Notaro said: "Working out" is bullshit.   Unless you are Spanky-level fat, there is no need for it.   Watch what you eat and go for a walk once a day.

­Shut up, fatass.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:tard:


Posted by .
Unregistered


She has just good genes - were lucky.
\
:rascal:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Hard to believe that she and Shitpig are the same species.

Imagine ol' Queefing Beauty doing ANY exercise.


Posted by .
Unregistered


OK, pretty impressive body for her age.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Tig Notaro said: "Working out" is bullshit.   Unless you are Spanky-level fat, there is no need for it.   Watch what you eat and go for a walk once a day.

­Shut up, fatass.

      ­:lol: :fag:
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: OK, pretty impressive body for her age.

­top 1% for a 45yo, easy.


Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur


. said: Hiit cardio is a scourge. 

I see so many womebbget the treadmill up to cheese grater speed and then stand off to the sides of it and then they start sprinting for 10 seconds and then they put their legs off the side. 

It's like, hey dumbass you would lose more weight slowing that thing down and staying on it.

­
Is that what that is? I saw a guy doing this yesterday and thought there was a problem with his shoe or something. That's dumb as fuck.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Damn, I'm a very athletic 50yo. I would be all over that like hog on shit. The women my age look like they can pass for our parents :cry:


Posted by .
Unregistered


I doubt that woman had kids. If she did that body would be even more remarkable.


Posted by .
Unregistered


If you wouldn’t bone that, you’re gay.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I would fuck her.  Honestly I really would.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I doubt that woman had kids. If she did that body would be even more remarkable.

­
Years ago, I knew a really cute 19 year old whose sole role model was some woman in her late 30s who at the time 'looked good', and attributed it to not having had children.

Well her wish came true. She's in her late thirties, single, barren, ugly as fuck and has a three-figure cock count. But she has used her free time to cultivate these big ropey muscles.

Great trade, sister.


Posted by WORK_THIS
Unregistered


. said: She also looks insane.

­MAYBE BUT I’D “HIIT” IT :tard:
\
:milton:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close