Topic: Why would have Zapruder kept filming after the shots were fired?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Gunshots sound like a car backfiring.

­No they don't. Clearly, you've never heard either.

­
Actually I have heard gunshots on December 7, 1993 at the scene of the LIRR massacre. I had just gotten off the train and heard the gunshots and my reaction was to look for the car that backfired. There was no car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Long_Island_Rail_Road_shooting

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why doesn't the babooshka lady, umbrella man and others not take any cover when the shots are fired. They just stand there.

­Even if they heard the sounds of shots, even if they realized what they were, their instincts are not honed to do that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: Don’t forget Pappy Bush being in Dallas on that day.

­
Oh no! The only reason someone could possibly visit Dallas is to assassinate!

You faggots still cling to this stupid conspiracy theory because he was shot by a pinko and you dont want to admit the fact that the left eats its own.

­
Why are the FBI files still sealed then Fag Fag?  
Why did Trump, after promising to release them, say he changed his mind because it would damage an international relationship?
The assassin was assassinated, then the assassin's assassin was killed.  Not suspicious at all.  :rolleyes:
Why all the secrecy Fag Fag?

­
Fagga isn't going to answer you because his mind can't process basic logic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nixon wasn't in Dallas that day.
:facepalm:

­He was at the Pepsi Cola convention being held there that day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: GHWB, several stories saying he doesn't recall where he was that day.
Others say he was there.
No way to confirm either.

­
:rolleyes:  That's like saying you don't remember where you were on 9/11.

­
Come on man! I don't remember where I was yesterday let alone 9/11!
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Actually I have heard gunshots on December 7, 1993 at the scene of the LIRR massacre. I had just gotten off the train and heard the gunshots and my reaction was to look for the car that backfired. There was no car.

­
:troll:

The LIRR massacre occurred while the train was still moving.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­

­

The LIRR massacre occurred while the train was still moving.

­
The shooting started as the train left the station. I was standing at the tracks waiting to cross them to go to the other side where my car was parked. He was in the third car of the train and the third car is the first car that platformed because this was a train that was longer than the tracks. I was probably a hundred feet away from the moving train when the shooting started.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The LIRR massacre was probably the only mass shooting where the potential victims took the shooter down instead of waiting to be killed. The LIRR later named a locomotive after one of the guys who took Ferguson down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The LIRR massacre was probably the only mass shooting where the potential victims took the shooter down instead of waiting to be killed. The LIRR later named a locomotive after one of the guys who took Ferguson down.

­
And in court a couple of activist yids tried to claim it was because Whytemerica was just THAT FUCKING EVIL.

Nothing ever changes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

maybe the shooters had silencers?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The LIRR massacre was probably the only mass shooting where the potential victims took the shooter down instead of waiting to be killed. The LIRR later named a locomotive after one of the guys who took Ferguson down.

­
And in court a couple of activist yids tried to claim it was because Whytemerica was just THAT FUCKING EVIL.

Nothing ever changes.

­
Kunstler and Kuby proposed an innovative defense: Ferguson had been driven to temporary insanity by a psychiatric condition they termed "black rage." Kunstler and Kuby argued Ferguson had been driven insane by racial prejudice and could not be held criminally liable for his actions, even though he had committed the killings. The attorneys compared it to the utilization of the battered woman defense, posttraumatic stress disorder, and the child abuse syndrome in other cases to negate criminal liability. Kuby said the notes carried by Ferguson on the day of his arrest demonstrated that Ferguson was motivated by rage during the shootings. Donald E. Belfi, the Nassau County Judge assigned to the Ferguson case, criticized Kunstler for speaking to the media about the proposed defense before it had been examined by a mental health professional. Belfi said "Mr. Kunstler may have many talents, but until he receives his medical degree with a specialty in psychiatry, these types of conclusions should best be left for medical experts and the triers of the facts."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Long_Island_Rail_Road_shooting#"Black_rage"_defense

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Why are the FBI files still sealed then Fag Fag?  
Why did Trump, after promising to release them, say he changed his mind because it would damage an international relationship?
The assassin was assassinated, then the assassin's assassin was killed.  Not suspicious at all.  :rolleyes:
Why all the secrecy Fag Fag?

­Especially when Rubinstein was heard beaking off about Israel in prison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Zapruder never really existed. The film is all CGI.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Zapruder never really existed. The film is all CGI.

­ZapruderNEVERexisted

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­

\
Sounds just like a car backfiring!
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­:facepalm:

­
It's true, bitch. JFK is still alive and living in Cape Cod.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.