Topic: Condo Board Fought a 9/11 Responder Over His Shoes. Now It Has a Bigger Problem: the DOJ
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: Who gives a shit if he was a 9/11 responder?

­
If you read the article you will find that his involvement in sifting gout the toxic remains of the building led to respiratory problems.

His doctor told him not to bring shoes with pollen into the house.

­9/11 isn't the issue. He had a disability, and they weren't giving him reasonable accommodations for housing. That is against Federal Law. That association could be sued for millions.

­
That HOA is going to fucked with a barbed pitchfork by the feds, especially he was a 9/11 worker. They should let him leave his shoes in a nice box. Sad part is if they do get sued, the HOA fees will go up to cover it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I won't participate in HOAs or condo boards but the older I get the more I realize its worth it.

It just eliminates so many contumacious assholes, mentally-ill losers and just plain idiots that feel rules should not apply to them personally and such people are one way or the other, eventually eliminated from the neighborhood.

­
I was going to buy into one, a very honest lawyer told me NO! He told me he personally would never ever buy into an HOA. 

He suggested you are better of renting an apartment, you are going to be paying a mini-rent.

He told me to look for a house far from neighbors.

­

I don't see it as a rent, I see it as a fee to keep trash out.­

Known plenty of idiots that bought houses in the middle of nowhere that have the worst neighbors imaginable and no local ordinances against anything :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
That HOA is going to fucked with a barbed pitchfork by the feds, especially he was a 9/11 worker. They should let him leave his shoes in a nice box. Sad part is if they do get sued, the HOA fees will go up to cover it.

­

Rules are rules.

If he actually was a real first responder on 9/11, he'd be dead from cancer like everyone else. He's a pretender.

And what sort of moron with genuine respiratory ailments/disability moves to fucking swampland Florida where every building is moldy and cockroach infested and there's 100% humidity bloodywell every day?

Posted by .
Unregistered

This isnt that unusual . In most Asian apartments, residents leave their shoes outside their door.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

Rules are rules.

If he actually was a real first responder on 9/11, he'd be dead from cancer like everyone else. He's a pretender.

And what sort of moron with genuine respiratory ailments/disability moves to fucking swampland Florida where every building is moldy and cockroach infested and there's 100% humidity bloodywell every day?

­
Can't make rules that trump Federal Law.
He has medical documentation for a disability. He needs an accomodation.
 It is no different than some town enacting a "Papers Please" policy for everyone. The courts would eat them alive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: I won't participate in HOAs or condo boards but the older I get the more I realize its worth it.

It just eliminates so many contumacious assholes, mentally-ill losers and just plain idiots that feel rules should not apply to them personally and such people are one way or the other, eventually eliminated from the neighborhood.

­
I was going to buy into one, a very honest lawyer told me NO! He told me he personally would never ever buy into an HOA. 

He suggested you are better of renting an apartment, you are going to be paying a mini-rent.

He told me to look for a house far from neighbors.

­

I don't see it as a rent, I see it as a fee to keep trash out.­

Known plenty of idiots that bought houses in the middle of nowhere that have the worst neighbors imaginable and no local ordinances against anything :lol:

­
Some HOAs can fine you for leaving your garage door open. Who gets that money anyway? Do they give the board members bonuses?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I was going to buy into one, a very honest lawyer told me NO!

He correctly recognized you as one of the trash people that HOAs are trying to keep out.   Your kind need to live in some bumfuck rural ghetto where you can keep a half dozen wrecked cars on your dirt patch lawn and nobody fucking cares.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

Rules are rules.

­
Can't make rules that trump Federal Law.
He has medical documentation for a disability. He needs an accomodation.
 It is no different than some town enacting a "Papers Please" policy for everyone. The courts would eat them alive.

­

I dispute his disability and whereabouts on that fateful day.­

YOUR HONOR MY HORRIBLE & DEBILITATING BREATHING CONDITION FORCES ME TO LIVE IN THE WORST STATE I POSSIBLY COULD FOR AIR QUALITY SO I NEED TO LEAVE MY SHOES OUTSIDE
\
:winner:

Posted by GladysKravitz.
Unregistered

Abner! Abner! The neighbor left his shoes on the steps again! I have to crank my neck into an 187 degree position to even see them! Quick, call the HOA !

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nothing worse than these POS assholes pushing their weight around and a government who enables it by granting power to those who have no business having it in the first place. In reality, the Constitution trumps these frivolous powers granted illegally to these lawless rule pushers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

GladysKravitz. said: Abner! Abner! The neighbor left his shoes on the steps again! I have to crank my neck into an 187 degree position to even see them! Quick, call the HOA !

­:lol::rofl::potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Nothing worse than these POS assholes pushing their weight around and a government who enables it by granting power to those who have no business having it in the first place. In reality, the Constitution trumps these frivolous powers granted illegally to these lawless rule pushers.

­
True :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So I brought my shoes in, and my conditions worsened.
\
:rascal:

:lol:
Hypochondria much?
Are his shoes covered in shit, radioactive materials and layers of pollen?
Why shoes and not clothes or hair that trap the "allergens"? How does it work in the car, mall, out on the street?

The guy sounds like a high-end nutjob and needs a psychiatrist more than anything.

And in the end I couldn't care less where he leaves his shoes and if I lived there I'd leave him the fuck alone, but can't ignore a crazy when I spot one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans are batshit insane now.

Americans scream anyone who loves freedom is a Russian spy.

Americans bomb Syria and say there will be another 9/11 attack if the US withdraws.

Americans buy products from China and then insist China steals American jobs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So I brought my shoes in, and my conditions worsened.
\
:rascal:

:lol:
Hypochondria much?
Are his shoes covered in shit, radioactive materials and layers of pollen?
Why shoes and not clothes or hair that trap the "allergens"? How does it work in the car, mall, out on the street?

The guy sounds like a high-end nutjob and needs a psychiatrist more than anything.

And in the end I couldn't care less where he leaves his shoes and if I lived there I'd leave him the fuck alone, but can't ignore a crazy when I spot one.

­"on a doctor’s advice."

Why don't you want to allow this man to follow the advice of his Doc?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans want to live in a police state because Americans are terrified that their neighbor might start a pig farm next to their house, but who owns your neighbor's home?

Do you really think that freedom doesn't benefit you?

Do you think that you are exempt from tyranny?

Do you realize that freedom is a two-way street?

If you want your neighbor to go to jail for having a flag-pole, don't be surprised when you are arrested for owning a driveway.

Can't you solve problems without a law?

Can't you talk to those who bother you?

Couldn't you just move away?

Do Americans realize that the US used to be a free country?

Do Americans know that the Soviet Union failed?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.