Topic: Condo Board Fought a 9/11 Responder Over His Shoes. Now It Has a Bigger Problem: the DOJ
Posted by .
Unregistered

Condo Board Fought a 9/11 Responder Over His Shoes. Now It Has a Bigger Problem: the DOJ

https://www.yahoo.com/news/condo-board-fought-9-11-183140951.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

The smaller sized the rule-makers, the more the Fascism; HOA's and Condo boards the absolute worst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The steel railing that is bolted to the floor outside his door suggests that the condo isn't exactly upscale.   Make him install a rack so that the shoes look organized and call it a day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The steel railing that is bolted to the floor outside his door suggests that the condo isn't exactly upscale.   

This. 
Buncha fucking self centered middle/lower middle class BOOMERS.
Plus Florida.
Sure recipe for hell.

Posted by .
Unregistered

HOA's and the people that choose to fight them are some of the dumbest mother fuckers around.

- get a box outside for your shoes.....make it look like a planter or something
- get a box inside your house.....hell run a powered vent to the outside so it won't aggravate his condition(although all of this sounds like bullshit.  Why do his shoes cause issues and the clothes he's been wearing all day don't?)
- move because life is too damn short to be fucking around with this kind of bullshit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does anyone get the feeling that if the elites decreed that everyone must have their thumbs amputated, Americans would agree that the law makes sense and must be obeyed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Look at all the little Nazi HOA cocksuckers in this thread!
:emma:
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WHO IS THE HOA TO TELL US TO REMOVE OUR RAINBOW FLAG!
\
:libduet: :bluebunny: :faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Look at all the little Nazi HOA cocksuckers in this thread!
:emma:
:lol:

­
:shrug:  Don't buy in a HOA community if you can't live with the rules.  Myself I like it.  I'm looking for clean, quiet, non-trashy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No one cares when the NSA unconstitutionally wiretaps them, but Americans lose their minds if Google records their web searches.

Americans don't mind if the Gestapo shoots unarmed Americans in the back, but Americans become batshit insane if Paypal is racist.

Americans shrug if CNN lies, but Americans completely flip out Fox News doctors a photo.

Americans scream that they are all victims.

Americans lose their heads if Communists use teens to push an issue, but why can't Nazis use kids to promote an idea?

Americans become rabid nutjobs when statues are torn down, but why don't Americans raise money to erect statues?

Americans became crazy with anger when Obama was nominated for a peace prize, but why don't Americans create a peace prize for Assange?

Americans foam at the mouth if there is an award show for homosexuals, but why don't Americans start an award show for teen entrepreneurs?

Americans don't care when the CIA tortures, but Americans explode if anyone protests tyranny.

WTF?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
:shrug:  Don't buy in a HOA community if you can't live with the rules.  Myself I like it.  I'm looking for clean, quiet, non-trashy.

­Point on the therapy doll where it hurt you when your neighbors left their shoes on their own, recessed porch steps.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One thing worse than living in a police state is finding out that no one cares.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: HOA's and the people that choose to fight them are some of the dumbest mother fuckers around.

- get a box outside for your shoes.....make it look like a planter or something
- get a box inside your house.....hell run a powered vent to the outside so it won't aggravate his condition(although all of this sounds like bullshit.  Why do his shoes cause issues and the clothes he's been wearing all day don't?)
- move because life is too damn short to be fucking around with this kind of bullshit.

­How about not just look at their shoes, which are out of view unless you're going out of your way to observe them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Americans say the US is dangerous because the NRA supports gun rights, but maybe the real threat is the ruling class who wants to ban guns so that the elites can fill their private prisons.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who gives a shit if he was a 9/11 responder?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everything is illegal, you have no rights, you are under surveillance 24/7, and no one cares.

Living in a police state is just hopeless and you must constantly dread having your door kicked in by the Gestapo.

There was a time when you didn't need a driver license to drive. Later you needed a driver license and the police needed probable cause to stop you. You then needed to give your fingerprints to drive. Now no one can go outside because everyone is under house arrest.

The elites have covered all the bases and closed all the doors.

The globalists kill or blackmail constitution friendly judges. The ruling class uses FISA courts. The government just does whatever it wants- law or no law, constitution or not.

The 1% gives campaign donations and cushy job promises to politicians, hacks election machines, and forges ballots to install their candidates.

The elites control the media, Hollywood, Wall Street, and the government.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This asshole sounds like a real piece of work.  Why does he even bother going outside without a giant plastic bubble?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who gives a shit if he was a 9/11 responder?

­
'Xactly.  I dont give a fuck what he did.  He needs to follow the rules or gtfo.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: WHO IS THE HOA TO TELL US TO REMOVE OUR RAINBOW FLAG!
\
:libduet: :bluebunny: :faggot:

­

Haha we had this issue with our HOA. Fag and BLM flags went up and then the confederate flags came up so the one loud GNofA started crying.

No flags rule except the state official flags. Gadsden flag is one of them so they are crying that the HOA allows a white supremacist flag but not the fag and felon flags.

Spoiled children who want free speech for me but not for thee.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I won't participate in HOAs or condo boards but the older I get the more I realize its worth it.

It just eliminates so many contumacious assholes, mentally-ill losers and just plain idiots that feel rules should not apply to them personally and such people are one way or the other, eventually eliminated from the neighborhood.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Condo Board Fought a 9/11 Responder Over His Shoes. Now It Has a Bigger Problem: the DOJ

https://www.yahoo.com/news/condo-board-fought-9-11-183140951.html

­
Stop reading Yahoo Fagga.  It makes you dumber than you actually are, and that's saying A LOT.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
If you read the article you will find that his involvement in sifting gout the toxic remains of the building led to respiratory problems.

His doctor told him not to bring shoes with pollen into the house.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I won't participate in HOAs or condo boards but the older I get the more I realize its worth it.

It just eliminates so many contumacious assholes, mentally-ill losers and just plain idiots that feel rules should not apply to them personally and such people are one way or the other, eventually eliminated from the neighborhood.

­
I was going to buy into one, a very honest lawyer told me NO! He told me he personally would never ever buy into an HOA. 

He suggested you are better of renting an apartment, you are going to be paying a mini-rent.

He told me to look for a house far from neighbors.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
If you read the article you will find that his involvement in sifting gout the toxic remains of the building led to respiratory problems.

His doctor told him not to bring shoes with pollen into the house.

­9/11 isn't the issue. He had a disability, and they weren't giving him reasonable accommodations for housing. That is against Federal Law. That association could be sued for millions.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.